Friday, July 16, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - July 16

 

Kyland talks to Mom and us in his HOH room


It's a new dawn, a new day and the hamsters are up. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Jumpy Gerbils:

  • While they all gathered for the HOH reveal, there was no shouting and thumping on the railing and walls as they waited.
  • Thankfully that ridiculous bit seems to be a thing of the past.
  • I mean ... it's a room. No need for screaming.
  • Kyland was too emotional to read the letter from his mother aloud. So, Tiffany did and it sounded almost like his Mom was indeed talking to him.
  • Actual tears. No, not from me. Get real. From Kyland!
  • I like his snacks. Now I want snacks. He told them he's going to use the big package of Oreos as currency for favors in the house.
  • Heh.
  • I have something sad to report. Just call me Frenchie. I have to go back on my word and free y'all to go back on a blog promise.
  • I just can't with Whitney anymore. I know we have the blog connection and I told you we will be supporting her.
  • But I'm setting you free.
  • Fly, little birdies!
  • Y'see, there are issues. (A) She's deep in an alliance with Frenchie and apparently supports his wacky ways. (2) She so wants a showmance and is hanging all over Xavier dragging him into the alliance with Brent, Frenchie and her. (C) That not believing the horrific mass school shooting at Sandy Hook is still nagging at me. 
  • I just can't.
  • Despite all the big and small alliances, named or not, going on in the house, it seems the Frenchie/Brent/Whitney bonds are real.
  • What about Derek F and Frenchie?
  • Now, I see cracks in that one. True, I think they're good friends.
  • BUT ... I don't really see Derek F as hanging onto every word from Frenchie. I think he's keeping his eyes open and will play his own game over Frenchie's game in the long run.
  • Too bad he's already tainted. 
  • Now, there was a kerfuffle over the hinky votes. 
  • I just find that a bit ridiculous. Travis was evicted by almost the whole house. I wanted him gone, yes. But I actually would have liked to see less of a house vote than we had.
  • Tiffany said she did it at Frenchie's request.
  • Alyssa is worried and is gravitating towards Christian more. They still aren't a showmance, per se. But if both remain in the house, it could happen.
  • Gah.
  • Want to know what trio will be giving the Frenchie Trio a run for the money?
  • One that basically formed last night. Well, they were a duo -- Tiffany and Claire -- but added in ...
  • ... Derek X!
  • It all started as Tiffany and Claire were using the chess board as a strategy tool. They were comparing observations about who was with whom, who would nominate whom, who to get close to, etc.
  • Then comes Derek X. He took one look at the chessboard and said, "That's not a chess game."
  • For a couple of hours the three talked strategy. I think it might have been one of the most accurate hamster observation and tactical discussions I've seen in the game.
  • The rest can go away. I have my final three choice down. Once they get there, they can duke it out. All three are winners in my book!
  • Ahem.
  • As for Kyland, unfortunately he is planning on targeting Derek X.
  • Wah. That's sad as I do think Kyland is good people.
  • But they don't know that the winner of Wildcard will have the option to switch teams.
  • And the Wildcard could very well shake things up.
  • Kyland does have an advantage over the Frenchie reign going into this as he knows the Wildcard exists.
  • The only one he's promised safety to is SarahBeth. 
  • He isn't making any decisions until after it and seeing what changes.
  • As I get this written up, the feeds are blocked apparently for the Wildcard choosing or maybe the comp. Once I know the comp results, I'll post a brief update.
  • Kyland has said he plans on doing one-to-one talks with everyone. Let's see if he can fall out of the Frenchie camp. He should -- after all, Frenchie put him on the block! And Derek X saved him -- he should return that favor!
  • Oh, well ... laters.

Strategy on a chessboard


NO! No no! Break it up!


HOH room reveal crowd


She needs to get in with Tiffany, Claire and Derek X

I said KNOCK IT OFF!


Will he escape being on the block this week? Maybe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why Kyland would target Derek X...

~~~

Jackie S. said...

Frenchie, that's why. He has misplaced loyalty issues.

Anonymous said...

Wow, even after everything Frenchie put him through haha. I hope tiffany can get into his head. I thought Kyland was smarter than to trust Frenchie.

~~~

Petals said...

The Brenchie Bully system has really gotten to Kyland, among others. UGH

Thanks for the update :)

ETremain said...

Why don’t you call Derik F “Big D” like he said on day one?

Jackie S. said...

ETremain - Because I don't. I call him by his name. He told the houseguests to call him Big D, not me.