Monday, July 12, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Monday Morning - July 12

 

I'm not seeing showmance body language there

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Goofy Gophers:

  • Yesterday was their big swimsuit group photo shoot. Of course, it was blocked to the live feeds.
  • We always missed it as they never used to turn on the feeds for at least a week or so and it happens within that time line.
  • One year they photoshopped in a hamster who had already been evicted.
  • Heh.
  • Naturally, much time was spent primping for the shoot.
  • Me? I think I'd drape a really large beach towel over myself.
  • Now, the photo shoot did give them the yard for the first full day and most took advantage of it.
  • There was a moment yesterday when Claire, referring to Whitney, said "she doesn't believe Sandy Hook happened."
  • I did not hear Whitney say that and I can't find any timestamp information which confirms it was actually said.
  • I do NOT want to get into conspiracy theories here. I lived many years in a town adjacent to that school and know someone who lost their grandchild. So, any discussion that it didn't happen will be immediately shut down here.
  • Of course, that got them all going talking about various conspiracy theories ... not my favorite topic of discussion at all.
  • They should have discussed alliance theories instead!
  • My head is still spinning.
  • And, the Frenchie talks went on all day and through the night.
  • @@
  • Derek X definitely wants to save Kyland with the veto.
  • No, he doesn't want to do it because that's what Frenchie wants him to do.
  • Frenchie told him that is what he'd prefer.
  • However, Derek wants to do it because he promised Kyland he would do so.
  • I'm pleased with that. I don't want to see Kyland go just yet. 
  • Oh, wait. Now Frenchie is saying Kyland needs to go but do what you want to do with the veto.
  • Oh, geez.
  • Is it just me? Am I going bonkers? Or is Frenchie the most all over the map hamster on record?
  • It doesn't help that Christian (one I'm not too keen on) is putting a bug in Frenchie's ear about how Kyland needs to go -- if not taken out this week, he'd have to be a backdoor. Kyland "knows too much."
  • I can see it as a film noir now ... "The Hamster Who Knew Too Much"!
  • Brent is in his other ear saying they need to save Travis.
  • Argh!
  • Too much game too soon by too many!
  • Yes, I do think this is the best cast in years and years.
  • But that doesn't mean they won't drive me crazy!
  • Oh.
  • What about the women?
  • Well, they're playing the game. And, need I say, probably smarter than the men so far.
  • We'll know more after today's PoV meeting.
  • I still think Derek X will save Kyland and Travis will go on the block.
  • If Travis goes on the block, he will be the one going home.
  • But, who knows?

Oh my. Is Whitney a conspiracy theory believer?


Just what the heck is going on there, Hannah?


Alpha boys comparing abs. What's next?


Heart sunglasses with bangs still in her eyes


Derek X now in with Frenchie? Um, maybe not so much.

11 comments:

Petals said...

It was a chaotic evening!

I watched the 1am convo in the HOH and French is nuts. Just nuts.

This is a very difficult watch. Poor Kyland, poor Derek X.

IMO, it will end up as Alyssa and Hannah on the block.

Petals said...

French actually slept with DX last night. He wants him to use the vote on Alyssa now. So he is not leaving him alone for one minute.
(yes, I saw it on feeds. omg)

Anonymous said...

What time is the veto ceremony? This will be very interesting to see.

~~~

Jackie S. said...

~~~ - The meeting is always blocked to the live feeds. They never have had a set time for it, either. So, until the feeds get blocked (for much longer than it takes) and they come back on talking about it, we won't know.

Anonymous said...

I think the way Frenchie is going he may try and back door himself lol

Chacha said...

Frenchie is just whacko. I tried watching it on the feeds but I just get a headache.
I am so happy we have had the feeds from the beginning so we don't have to figure stuff out but
my head is spinning.

Auntie Leigh said...

I just figured out I better write down all the secret handicaps. The girl with the voice, and now her dad died of covid...didn't one of the girls say she has autism? What is a hater supposed to do?? I think I got it wrong thinking the airline steward is trans. But maybe somebody else is. Expect the unexpected. This is a great season, finally.!!!!

CherryPie said...

I really am a frenchie fan but he's all over the place and im not sure if hes being that way on purpose or what. Whatever it is im not sure its working to his advantage.

Cheryl in NC said...

Sounds like Frenchie is nuts and bless my own heart ,I got him as my pool pick. I really hope that what was said about Whitney is wrong, that would be such a huge disappointment. I don't really care about conspiracy theories in general BUT anyone who believes the bull about a mass school shooting being untrue ,is just ignorant in my opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

RiseandShine said...

Jackie said "What about the women? Well, they're playing the game. And, need I say, probably smarter than the men so far."
That's what I was hoping for. Seems to me that there are many women playing this year who hold jobs in the various fields of the sciences, which I imagine could translate well into gameplay inductive and deductive reasoning and strategizing. Maybe?
Got my fingers crossed that Frenchie can get through this week and regroup - he scattered on us.
I agree - they put together a very interesting group of hamsters this year.

Judi Sweeney said...

Just got back from over a 3 week road trip across the states…. So I’m just catching up! Good to see art of you! Thanks Jackie!!!