Monday, July 19, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Monday Morning - July 19

 

Enduring a Frenchie talk until Claire saves him.


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wacky Wombats:

  • As it was Sunday it was quiet on the home front -- no comps, the PoV decision pretty much known ahead of time, the yard open and Frenchie saying he accepts that he will be leaving.
  • Of course, the fact that Frenchie will be leaving is because of THEM, nothing he did.
  • He was loyal.
  • He kept his word.
  • That is the World According to Frenchie.
  • He is still saying there will probably be a twist.
  • With the exception of Derek F, who is really saddened about Frenchie's expected eviction, the others are all either enduring or humoring him just to keep the drama level down.
  • The HOH camera was out and about.
  • In the evening they once again did group skit/game activities.
  • Derek F said that he thinks they're all telling the truth about their jobs but Xavier is too smart to be a bartender, he has to be a lawyer or something.
  • SNAP! Xavier recovered from his initial shock about it and laughed it off, but ...!
  • Derek F, except for his infatuation with Frenchie, is a very observant game player.
  • Power of Veto meeting is later today -- it won't be used.
  • Then it's a long time until Thursday!

He's fitting in more and staying away from Frenchie.


Stop it, Tiffany! When you yawn I yawn!


Not a showmance. Really.


He SAYS he's accepted that he will be evicted.


Not much game talk goes on in the yard.

Not a showmance? Um, well. Right.

9 comments:

Petals said...

Thanks Ms Jackie -

It was an interesting night of feeds from the house, huh?
I am LOVING Azah for defending Derek X to Big D. (Big D was trashing Derek X. Again. Azah calmed him down)
Chryssa finally "came out" as a showmance- @@ All they talk about is themselves and their modeling resumes. BORing.

Several awesome BB alums are commenting on this season - it's a GOOD ONE! And with this mix of HGs, I'm sure it will be just as cool when Frenchie leaves.

T-Town Chick said...

Is anyone else having trouble with Paramount +? It’s the only channel I'm having trouble streaming. It takes me an hour and a half to get through one episode of Big Brother.

CherryPie said...

My paramount+ has not given me any problems (knock on wood)....i dont see Frenchie totally accepting that hes going this week i think he's dreamed up some kind of production save....which we know is not gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

So say the word of Frenchie, praise be to Frenchie lol

Petals said...

Hey Jackie -
Do you think there was ever so MUCH disapproval of a single houseguest - this soon, and by 99% if BB fans? Ever? I mean, many didn't like Cody (of Jess & Cody, S19), but not this many people. He had a huge fan base, even won AFP.
It's like we manifested this downfall.
If only everything could happen this easily if you just wish hard enough.

Brandi said...

He is just about the worst player I have ever seen and totally arrogant and blind to the fact that he is so terrible. He truly thinks he is the greatest of all times. I just can not deal with the delusions. And he never shuts up. Also Britiny is starting to wear on me with the idol worship of Frenchie. It reminds me of those idiots who acted like the world was going to end when cappy got voted out on season 6

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I think they really aren't comparable. What bothered most about Cody is that he sat around and stared at people in the start. Frenchie went scatterbrained with his HOH run, made and broke promises. I wouldn't even want to talk about fan disapproval when there have been people like Justin Sebik, Aaryn Gries, Willie Hantz, so many more. I realize you've been focused on Frenchie "hate" this season but ...

PDX Granny said...

T-Town Chick, I have no problem with Paramount + on my laptop or phone, but it's absolutely worthless for watching the feeds on my TV. I can watch other programs, just not BB live feeds. Kinda irritating to say the least! :-(

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie. My memory is shot, so I never remember most seasons. I'd forgotten about Willie Hanz. I do remember Aaryn. It just seems like the Frenchie thing happened so quickly, like in 72 hrs.