|Brent is running the house. Just ask him|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rapping Rodents:
- The only thing of real consequence that happened today was the Power of Veto meeting.
- And, that wasn't of any real consequence at all.
- We knew Christian had talked with Xavier and wouldn't be using the veto to save anyone.
- And he didn't use it.
- Britini has accepted that she's merely a pawn as much as she can. She's still not a happy camper and will target Xavier if she wins HOH.
- She's making a new rap for a speech.
- Although her rapping skills are a bit lacking I feel credit must be given to her for even doing it.
- Shout-outs sound better to a rap beat.
- Brent, although told time and time again that the target is Britini, is still convinced that he's the target because he's all that and a bag of chips.
- He's right that he's the target. But it's more because he can be obnoxious and makes the women uncomfortable.
- That said, he thinks he's talked people into voting out Britini and his plan is working because Christian didn't save her.
- Azah has calmed down some. However, I think the damage is done. She will never be a strong ally if she's such an emotional player.
- That's about it. We had a lot of odd and lengthy feeds blocks today. I don't know why.
|Derek X is coming along well for a recruit|
|Yep, another rap this week.|
|My hope for the final three|
|Dazed by the wonder that is Brent|
|Get it together, Azah!|