Wednesday, July 28, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Tuesday Night - July 27

 

For the next few weeks, maximum chillitude


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Chill Chinchillas:

  • I realize I didn't give you a report this morning. Had I done so, it would have read: Brent continues to think he's all that and can get them to vote out Britini, so much talk about what each one would do if they won HOH, Derek F complaining that the others don't clean up and tons of small talk.
  • To be honest, in between random feed blocks for unknown reasons, that could describe much of today as well.
  • There were a few things of note, though.
  • Xavier had a long talk with the camera (us) while alone in the HOH room.
  • I always love it when the hamsters do that.
  • He pointed out one by one that he's aligned with everyone in the house with the exception of Britini.
  • And, yeah ... he's even Number One on her hit list.
  • He says he won the comp to do what the majority wanted and to strengthen the bonds, won't win another comp until he has to for his own game.
  • He anticipates at least a few weeks of "maximum chillitude."
  • However, he did say this can all go as planned or fall right apart.
  • There is a bit of a crack in the Tiffany/Claire/Kyland bond. It seems both of the women think Kyland is trying to be a bit too controlling and take over. Uh-oh.
  • Kyland needs to step back on that one. 
  • I think Claire and Tiffany (especially Tiffany) are the two who could bring anyone into the final four. Both know the game inside and out and play it like experts.
  • Lots of game talk but nothing particularly earth-shattering. We have too many "ifs" going on.
  • Brent is still pestering Hannah.
  • Perhaps she's tolerating it because she knows they're voting him out this week.
  • Perhaps she's tolerating it because she doesn't want to make him angry.
  • But if it were me, trust me ... he'd be leaving me alone.
  • That's pretty much all I have for you!


Carefully does make-up but does this to her hair


What? This is only the third week?


My future's so bright I had to put on shades


Doesn't that pose bother his left hand?


What if they had a season in which no one could cook well?


Exchanging intel and planning

5 comments:

Sharon C said...

Brent looks like Ralph Macchio in the Karate Kid in your picture.

Anonymous said...

If the only requirement for entry into the BB house was cooking my big a** would be seeing Julie only twice in person, once upon entering and then second getting my check lol

Petals said...

I'm off the Tiffany Train. Just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

I've also noticed Kyland being a little condescending or cocky toward the TIff and Claire. He's one of the more upstanding men to every play this game, alas, no one is perfect!

~~~

Petals said...

So many one-on-ones today from the noms and the HOH. Everyone is always hustling, 24/7. Well, except Azah & Big D - they never leave the bed except to eat and *ahem*

Sadly, the name on everyone's lips is Hannah (for next week) - especially Alyssa's. She want Hannah & Whitney on the block. What a shocker, LOL. We've seen your type a hundred times before.
I just hope the comp is not one that is easily thrown. I'd love to see an upset!

PS - my avatar is cartoon Brent. LOL