Saturday, July 10, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Saturday Morning - July 10

 

Kyland and Claire


G'day, fellow voyeurs! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother house of harried hamsters:

  • Now, I like Frenchie. I actually think Frenchie is liked by his fellow hamsters. But, man ... dude is putting too much into this first HOH of the season.
  • If they all do this, our heads will be constantly spinning all summer.
  • That's probably not good for our health.
  • He's still pushing for either Kyland to win the veto or, if won by someone else, Kyland to be saved.
  • He's still saying "bigger fish."
  • Dang it. I think he might need a bigger boat for all the baggage he's gathering right now.
  • In other news, a hamster I least expected it from cried. It was good cause, though. Xavier. It turns out that his brother died not long before Xavier got his key and he came into the house not even knowing the cause of death. If memory serves, he has ten siblings. So, it might be one not close in age or it might be one a year away. I'm not sure many were boys, either. But that has to be horrible. Some conversation going on in the house got him thinking about it and he broke down alone.
  • Derek F discovered him in that state and told him he's always there for him.
  • Sigh.
  • Derek F is not going to be a comp beast. Unless the comp is bench pressing, I think he's going to be the first out in many physical comps. That said, he's been cooking and really socializing well. He's making himself out to be no threat and very personable ... pretty much like he said he would.
  • Frenchie seems to seriously think Alyssa and Christian are/were about to be a showmance. Hmm. I thought Alyssa and Xavier had a flirtmance going on. Heck, they're in the Have Not Room all together!
  • Although semantics, I've been thinking back about Frenchie telling Tiffany and Whitney that he wouldn't nominate a woman. I believe his actual words were he didn't want to nominate one, not that he wouldn't. But he did.
  • He told Kyland that he put him up because he thinks the veto winner will have some sort of reward this week, extended safety or something. He wants someone strong up there playing for veto with him and someone he wants to win a reward.
  • Oh my.
  • I have no clue where he got that idea. He says from what Julie said. I think he's dead wrong. 
  • SarahBeth is covering her bases. She talked to Frenchie to make sure they were "good." She probably doesn't want to be a replacement nominee!
  • This morning the feeds had adoptable animals while they drew for PoV players.
  • In addition the Frenchie, Kyland and Alyssa, we have Travis, Tiffany and Derek X.
  • From what they said, Travis got picked as Houseguest's Choice. Well, he is a strong looking competitor. 
  • But would he really choose to save Alyssa if he wins it? Or would he go for Frenchie's request and save Kyland?
  • But then, who would go up as a replacement nominee?
  • Hmm.
  • They (Travis and Alyssa) also discussed convincing Derek X to save her if he wins.
  • Hmm.
  • Derek F is hosting the comp.
  • Among the many alliances of Frenchie and Company, a womens alliance is quietly coming along. Britini, Tiffany, Claire and Azah may eventually be a power group. Time will tell.
  • The PoV comp will be later today.
  • I'll let you know when I know as it won't be shown on the feeds. We'll be blocked and have to wait for them to come back on. 



Frenchie breaks out the tie-dye


Derek X seriously looking serious


Alyssa, nominated because of Christian?


Derek F is not crying, just rubbing his eyes


Xavier wears both glasses and retainers! Oh my.


It must be BB as Travis is also rocking tie-dye

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is doing me in with his name, is his real name Frenchie?, or is it a nickname, or is he named after someone with some crazy touching story? Because I wasn’t paying attention or missed it and but I’m gonna have start googling some French words to be snarky at some point lol If he is playing this hard now, imagine further down the line, plus like Jackie said it’s this first week. Has he heard of something calling laying low? I really would love to see a female alliance form and flip the script, that would be awesome. Even though he isn’t my pool guy, I’m rooting for Derek F. as well to break some of them chunky perceptions, because as a fellow big guy, if dude shows up in hockey mask, I don’t need to be the first to the car, but I guarentee I won’t be the last lol

Jackie S. said...

Jon - His real name is Brandon French. Frenchie is a nickname he's been called since childhood.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jackie !!!! I’m still gonna try and bust out a few French jokes, and full disclosure I’m still called my childhood nickname of John-John although being like 90 years old and the size of Godzilla lol

Petals said...

Brandon Lee French is what his mugshot slide reads...
(yeah, I do not like him!)

But the rest of the cast is awesome - so diverse and intelligent and conversational.
They all have such fun, interesting conversations. Finally, BB got a good mix.
I hope that Trav or Derek X wins VETO!



Petals said...

Re Kyland and his speech pausing:
Just learned a new one: ND. Neurodivergent.
Neurodivergent refers the an individual who has a less typical cognitive variation such as Autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia etc. Neurotypical refers to individuals of typical development, and intellectual/cognitive functioning.

I copied/pasted that, obvs. This is what Kyland has? Couldn't he just say Autism? Or whatever?
If he hadn't mention it, I'd have thought he was just a slow talker.
Anyway...

Petals said...

Derek X won?? YAY!!

CherryPie said...

Love this cast so far as well