Thursday, July 29, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Thursday Morning - July 29

 

Both know the game. They need to work it, though.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Gregarious Goats:

  • I don't think I've ever seen this many alliances and side alliances, not to mention duos, cross-mingling so many hamsters!
  • Yet we continue to have house votes.
  • I'm kind of hoping that since the three most agreed upon targets will be gone this week, that will stop.
  • And, though I really like most of them, I hope the Cookout develops some cracks and the promise to never nominated another will end. I don't like it that any group that large has that kind of promise going on.
  • Wait! The latest Cookout plan is to have a member and a non-member on the block.
  • Still, the vote to evict will oust the non-member.
  • Wah. 
  • I like some not in the Cookout alliance and would like to see a mix in the house.
  • Claire and Tiffany are now committed to a Final Two. With the Cookout, not sure how they would swing that. I'd like to see it, though.
  • Claire thinks that Kyland or Xavier plan to target her after Whitney goes.
  • She's probably right, at least about Xavier.
  • She wants them out before jury.
  • That's gonna be a bit hard to do, methinks.
  • Brent still thinks he has the votes to stay.
  • Maybe he doesn't realize that the votes he has are actually eviction votes!
  • Tiffany and Claire are onto the fact that Kyland and SarahBeth are working together, sharing information and such.
  • With Tiffany already thinking that Kyland is getting a bit too controlling, that's not good for the group of four -- Tiff, Claire, Kyland and Derek X.
  • Derek X's name keeps getting mentioned as a possible nomination.
  • Tiffany has been careful but is working in that she thinks they can use him for a while.
  • Brent is sure he's being targeted because of his looks. Thus my caption on the screen cap I have of him.
  • So there.
  • There's a bit of talk about warning Brent before the show.
  • I hope not.


He keeps sitting in the nomination chairs.
Predictions, please?


Brent is still so sure she wants him to stay. Heh.


He's so vain he thinks this show is about him.


Tiffany is there to play the game, nothing else.


Hannah has no idea how vulnerable she is to the masses.


If Britini is a pawn again next week I just might cry!


No, not another new alliance!

12 comments:

Petals said...

Lat night, stupid Christian slipped-up and now Brent knows he is the intended target. They scrambled to tell him it was just a joke, but Brent is now aware... so no fun blindside.

I agree Jackie - this is becoming too predictable. I'd like to see Claire break away from Tiff.

Jackie S. said...

I want to see Claire and Tiffany keep working together. I know you're now on an anti-Tiffany kick.

Petals said...

Last night, Claire told the cameras that she needs to distance herself from Tiffany. I think she smells smoke from the Cookout.

Jackie S. said...

Derek F actually said more than Christian did to Brent about the vote.

Jackie S. said...

I still think they will be working together. The distance is so other don't suspect. They JUST solidified their final two deal.

Petals said...

I don't know how you keep up with all the F2s and alliances, Jackie. Especially with the team thing, wow!
I just want DX and Ky to go farther than a showmance.
My issue with Tiffany is that she began to take on a "Mama" tone with the boys, like dictatorial, and they were like, "yes ma'am". If she slows her roll, I may trust her again. But she is like Frenchie Jr this week, IMO, planning the moves they will all make until the final 6. Seems premature.

CherryPie said...

Agree...all these house votes and Tiffany coming on so strong is making my head hurt. I would love to see someone follow themselves instead of everyone discussing and doing what the hoh. Want to see some action!!!

cctru said...

I don't get the live feeds, and I really skim through the broadcast because I read this blog and know everything that's going to happen (thank you Jackie) but I wanted to mention Derek F may sit in the nomination chair because it is the most comfortable for someone of his size/strength. The couches look a bit lower and don't have arms to help lift yourself out of a sitting position.

Petals said...

cctru - well, at least you know where to come for your BB updates! Jackie is the best!

Petals said...

incoming: DX said the DR told him multiple times to not say anything to Brent about the eviction plan. So why did DF leak it?

Hoping for an Aces/Jokers win tonight.

Jackie S. said...

cctru - You are probably right about Derek F and the chair. I can totally understand that reasoning!

Glenn Allen said...

Christian is the New HOH. He does good with Puzzles.