Friday, July 23, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds Wild Card, Nominations - July 23

 

Put me up, don't make Britini go through that again!


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ruffled Feathers:

  • Xavier is making a few mistakes.
  • He earlier said his targets would be Brent and Whitney.
  • So, what does he do?
  • In his one on one meeting with Brent, he asks him how he would feel if he went up on the block.
  • OY.
  • They had the Wild Card Comp with Tiffany, Derek X and Britini playing.
  • Tiffany won and did not use. I'm not sure what the comp was but I would guess she didn't like the consequence of using it. 
  • So, their Wild Card twist is running as a flop with one of three using it and Christian only used it as it was a good consequence all around with safety for himself and a person of his choice. 
  • Britini, retaining her needy and emotional ways, thought Tiffany and Derek X conspired against her in the comp.
  • Tiffany had to console her.
  • Then, after a one on one with Xavier, she got all emotional about possibly going on the block.
  • Azah went to Xavier and was adamant that, if he planned on using Britini as a pawn, put her up instead. She does NOT want to go through the drama with Britini again for the second week in a row.
  • Tiffany had a long talk alone with the camera and us. If she thinks she's hated (and accepts it because, hey, that's just the way she is), she's got another think coming! My own opinion and what I've been seeing around social media is that her game and herself being herself is getting rave reviews.
  • Xavier seemed to want to pattern his HOH after Kyland.
  • In some ways he has been doing so.
  • But it's one thing that's screaming FAIL. He's talking too much!
  • Kyland would interrupt people and say he wanted to ask questions and not talk.
  • Xavier's talking and saying too much to those who stand the most to lose with him.
  • It's been feed blocks for most of the day between Wild Card and nominations.
  • Right now I'm waiting for the feeds to return so I can get the nominations in this update.
  • :::tapping foot:::
  • The nominees for eviction are (drumroll please) ... Brent and Britini.
  • Britini is crying.
  • Brent is being led to believe Britini is the target.

America, do y'all hate me?


Derek F likes to judge others


She's needy and Tiffany is a consoling kind of gal


Thankfully, not in danger this week


While not a Frenchie HOH, he's no Kyland HOH either!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Victor posted that Nicole had her baby and everyone is healthy. I know most of yall are not big fans of her but I thought it was neat.

Unknown said...

I'm glad all is well. Thank you Jackie for the updates. I don't post often. I just read the comments.

Cheryl in NC said...

How can Tiffany think we would hate her??? Quite the opposite Tiff ,you are a breath of fresh air in the house and I know I am routing for her as I think alot of fans of the show are!

Sharon N said...

So far, my 2 favorites are Tiffany and Derek X.
Hoping Brent walks the plank on Thursday... even if he is my pool guy.