Monday, August 02, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Monday Morning - August 2

 

Tiffany rockin' the beach hat


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Coy Coyotes:

  • With the yard open and their big "night out" Night Club event happening, they could only talk game about ten hours yesterday.
  • Okay, just to be clear, their night out is a dress up event on the balcony over the yard.
  • Whitney is still holding out hope that Christian will use the veto and save her.
  • Silly girl.
  • She thinks if she's not saved that hanging all over Xavier might save her game.
  • That's just whack! 
  • Yes, Whitney, he probably would go for a restraining order. I don't think he's that into you!
  • Tiffany schooled Hannah on some do's and don'ts's of the game. "Listen more and speak less." It seems that Hannah was a bit too quick and accurate with days questions answers when studying with Christian and Christian tells Alyssa everything so that's more ammunition against her.
  • Alyssa keeps scheming against Hannah while Hannah keeps scheming against SarahBeth.
  • Oh. And Tiffany is also on the Target Sarah Beth boat.
  • Kyland had one of his long camera talks. He says it's getting hard and he loves everyone. He really wants SarahBeth to stay.
  • He also said that Whitney had told them (before she was nominated) that she didn't want to sit in jury as she misses her kids.
  • Now, that was either not on the feeds or I missed it.
  • She can go. With the blog connection to her, I wanted to be able to cheer her on. But I just can't do it. 
  • Azah and Derek X had a lengthy discussion of Kaysar and Janelle, season six. Derek wasn't familiar with that season at all but knows who Janelle and Kaysar are.
  • Tiffany joined in on the talk and is also enamored with Janelle and Kaysar.
  • Both Azah and Tiffany said they preferred "old school" BB.
  • When Derek X asked what the difference was, they told him that people didn't vote with the HOH and huge huge alliances didn't exist.
  • Yet that's the game Tiffany and Azah are playing.
  • @@
  • Xavier and Derek F have decided that Derek F has to win HOH this week and target Christian.
  • Bwahahaha!
  • Pardon me.
  • I need to stop guffawing.
  • I need to at least get it down to a chortle.
  • They don't know that the HOH will be endurance.
  • Unless it's sitting or laying down, Derek F is not a Master of Endurance.
  • I predict first out.
  • I'll let you know how the Veto Meeting goes when I know. I sincerely doubt that Christian will use the veto.


Xavier rockin' the blanket


I predict a good friendship for years to come.


I love his storage room talks to the camera (us)


They are starting to realize he is a threat
 both physical and mental.


Most like him more than his showmance partner


Telling Derek X the joys of Kaysar


Their big dress-up "night out"


Didn't play pool well, wanted to quit

5 comments:

Petals said...

G'morning Jackie! Thanks for the update!

I watched some of the BB party they had last night, the nightclub scene. Oh, I loved them dancing the Electric Slide - even DX and X. That was fun.

YAY for them all loving the King & Queen - Kaysar & Janelle. Sure,they may not have won anything except the hearts of BB fans, but there is just something about 2 people who are as smart as they are attractive. I LOVE THEM

It is an interesting that SB is now on everyone's radar. I don't mind it.

Anonymous said...

Where are you watching the feed? Not on POP this year.

Dolores in NC (formerly Floriduh)

Petals said...

Paramount +. It's not on TV, it's online.

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl in NC said...

Kaysar and Janelle remain my favorites of all time! Anybody that's a fan of theirs is alright by me!So Azah just moved up several spots on this year's list of faves! I think Tiffany is still going to be the person to beat..but it's still early.Thanks Jackie for all the time you spend keeping us updated.