Sunday, August 29, 2021

BB23: Nominations / High Rollers Show Blog Party - Aug. 29

 



Good evening, all! I hope those in the path of Ida are safe and I'm thinking of all y'all. Here in the NYC area we will have our weather affected by it later in the week, but nothing like a full-fledged hurricane hit. 

Tonight's show should be starting about eight minutes late due to football. I'm putting this post up at the usual time but can't really start blogging it until it starts. So, it's not me. It's them.

I ask folks to remember this is a show post meaning it's a NO SPOILERS ZONE. Yeah, I know the Power of Veto comp is already said and done on the live feeds and in reality, as well as all the content of tonight's aired show. However some people who follow the show posts don't follow the live feeds. Please respect them (as well as me). On another note, I also ask that you respect your fellow commenters. While the hamsters in the house put themselves in the public eye, people are allowed to like whomever they wish on the show without being demeaned by others. So, don't go there. Thank you.

Once the show starts here, I'll be live-blogging the major happenings and constantly updating this entry. Please refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Here we are ... in the Previously On segment. We pick up the action after Tiffany's HOH win. She is beside herself about it. She tells us she decided it wasn't worth her game to save Derek X although she really wanted to. Claire, Azah, Hannah and Tiffany celebrate with a happy dance in the storage room.

Kyland feels terrible for betraying Derek X's trust. He tells us that Derek was his own biggest threat in the game ... but he is sad about it. Sarah Beth is upset because Derek put her on blast in his speech. She's worried about Tiffany being HOH. She thinks she and Kyland have a new alliance called the Monarchy with Alyssa and Xavier. Yeah, right.

Xavier is acting upset about his forced third nominee role but knows he's safe because of the Cookout.

Tiffany tells us Kyland should be expecting to go on the block with Sarah Beth as he was the one before who said they needed to target the duos. 

Hannah feels guilty for taking part in sending Derek X home. Tiffany tries to console her. She tells her Derek is a great person and will still be her friend. Hannah cries. She's rather inconsolable.

Tiffany seems to be doing her one on one meetings. She's with Derek F now. She wants him to go for the High Rollers win as she knows he has the money. She tells him she wants him to trust her. He tells us he doesn't trust her -- if not for the Cookout, she would be gone.

She talks to the rather infamous SarahBeth next. SB implies that she will have the money to pay to play the Coin of Destiny in High Rollers. Tiffany tells her that getting DX out crippled her game. SB acts like she supports Tiffany and just didn't know.

Who wants to see my HOH room? Huh. They haven't been showing much of these this season. Derek is a bit ridiculous in his joy over her Beyonce music received.

SarahBeth goes back to Tiffany. She wants Tiffany to look at others instead of herself and Kyland for the block. She throws Alyssa under the bus. Tiffany plays along but is indeed seeming to take SB's talk into consideration.

Time for nominations. Xavier is mentioned first as the third nominee. Tiffany first nominates Kyland, then SarahBeth. She tells them because they are a very powerful duo and she needs to excel her own personal game. She tells us that SarahBeth is her target. Alyssa is on her list but for later.

SarahBeth runs to Tiffany once again. Tiffany acts like Kyland is her target instead of SB. (Lies!) 

High Rollers room opens! This is the last time. $250 BB Bucks for Coin of Destiny. Flip a coin, new HOH with new nominations for the winner, Tiffany is safe no matter what, results are secret. If dethroned, Tiff can play for HOH this coming week, the new HOH cannot win HOH this coming week.

Azah - Had received 50, envelope 50 only has 200 total, not enough

Xavier - 75 not enough

Alyssa - Not enough

Hannah - Received 100, got 50, can play. Declines

Tiffany - Received 100, not enough

SarahBeth - Received 50, in envelope 100, not enough

Derek - Received 75, 100 in envelope, has enough 425. Plays. Rolls coins highest score at the end of two minutes wins. He throws the comp with a score of one.

Claire - Received 100, got 50 in envelope. Has just enough to play. She rolls fast and furious. She has one in and we break for commercial. Back. She scores again! And again! Has three!

All are called to the dining room (as if they have one). A voice announces a winner. Tiffany has to flip a coin. Heads or tails. The HR Room winner has chosen heads. Tiffany flips it ... gets heads, she has been dethroned.

The new HOH will make new nominations. Kyland and SB's photos disappear from the nominations panel. Xavier remains as third. Well, new HOH has nominated Kyland, then SarahBeth.

Tiffany is no longer HOH. Claire is secret HOH. On the block are SarahBeth, Kyland and Xavier.

70 comments:

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and all who join tonight.Hope all you down on the gulfcoast are staying safe.

monty924 said...

Hi everyone… my computer is being a 🐢so I’ll be lurking from my phone. Probably won’t comment often.

Have fun 🙂

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Monte! All ok?Missed ya the other night.

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jackie, Cheryl, Monty and all who follow!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!!! Cheryl, Nd Mmmmmooooonnnntttyyyy lol

Anonymous said...

I think I’m delayed still I have on Bobs Burgers since 60 minutes was on lol

CherryPie said...

Hi all!!! Im in north ms just outside of Memphis tn....we are having alot of storms but tomorrow its suppose to be flooding a d piwer outages from Ida. Hope everyone south of me are safe.

CherryPie said...

* and power

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherry, Judi and Joe

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Vincent, have I ever told you how well you type??? Thank you, Jackie.

Well, I'll be reading the blog. Browns are playing, so, that's what we're watching.

Hi Cheryl, monty, joe, jon, cherriepie, judi.

Nickelpeed said...

CherryPie, stay safe.

Jennasmom said...

Oh, thank you Jackie! I needed to change the stop time on my DVR. Forgot football has started. Ugh. Glad I saw your post.

CherryPie said...

Hi there Nick

CherryPie said...

Thx

CherryPie said...

Hi Jon

Anonymous said...

Lol I love how she is upset because he called her out after nominating him

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Cheryl and Monty and Penny and Cherrypie and Jennasmom and Jon and Judi and Joe.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn, jennasmom

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jon, Joe, Cherry, Penny, Jennasmom and Glenn!

Anonymous said...

Hey Glenn and anyone missed lol

Jackie S. said...

Penny - Lots of practice and a typewriting semester back in 8th grade. (Actually I got a typewriter for Christmas when I was nine and started up all kinds of bad typing habits which last to this day. Thank goodness for backspace!) Thank you!

monty924 said...

Yes and thank you Cheryl. My BIL passed away last week so I haven’t been on much. The funeral is this weekend and I’ll have a lot of family here so will not be here Wednesday or Thursday.

Anonymous said...

You can feel the love between the two of them lol

CherryPie said...

Hi Glenn

Cheryl in NC said...

Sorry for your loss Monty.

CherryPie said...

Does anyone believe anything coming oug of Tiffs mouth...lol

Anonymous said...

Monty, I am so very sorry to hear that. My heart aches for you and your family if there is something I can do please let me know.

Glenn Allen said...

I am glad they showed Tif and Hannah crying over Dx leaving and Tif telling SB you cut the wrong person in DX.

Jackie S. said...

My condolences, Monty

Nickelpeed said...

I am so sorry, Monty.

Glenn Allen said...

Monty I am sorry for your loss. Two Elders from my Church passed away Friday along with My Stepmoms Nephew.

monty924 said...

Thank you everyone. We’ve been expecting it but that never really changes the loss. We’re doing okay

Loved Tiffany’s HOH reveal. I have Claire in the pool but she isn’t going to win. I’m rooting for Tiffany.

Nickelpeed said...

Sending prayers to both of you, Monty and Glenn.

Nickelpeed said...

Those of you who watch the 24 hour, who's worse? SB or Alyssa?

Anonymous said...

Monty, the only thing I can say or offer is you have to deal with it at your pace, there is no handbook on grief and no one knows what you are going through so no one can tell you or let them effect what you should or shouldn’t be doing or feeling. You know we always got your back here.

Glenn Allen said...

I have Big D in the Pool, I hope Claire and Tif and Hannah do well.

monty924 said...

Sorry for your loss, Glenn!

Jackie S. said...

I think of those left, Tiffany and Xavier are playing the best games. Xavier plays a bit more lowkey but has the ability to win physical comps. Tiffany sometimes lets her mouth go too far but is good with strategy. I just don't get why Derek F is considered to be playing such a good game. I hear social game but his mouth can get out of control with nastiness. I just don't know.

Anonymous said...

Live that dream SB lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarabeth "IT'S NO FUN WHEN THE RABBIT GOT THE GUN"

Jackie S. said...

Anon - Just ask Elmer Fudd how that works out!

monty924 said...

Lol @ Jon… yes, Sarah B is dreaming here but doesn’t know it. The Cookout has been very successful hiding their plan.

Anonymous said...

Magic eight ball said nah SB lol

monty924 said...

Derek F lmbo

monty924 said...

I gave all my votes to Claire

monty924 said...

Lol @ anon and Jackie 😂

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Monty and Penny

monty924 said...

Oh crap, chance!!! That was dramatic!

Cheryl in NC said...

Doesn't seem fair she gets to stay safe though

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. Appreciate all the time you take for us. Thinking of you, monty and Glenn.

Have a great week, everyone. I work both Wednesday and TH night, so will not be here. Thank God for this Blog!!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Monty, Glenn stay strong, and every one have a safe and good week!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks as always Jackie! Monty your family will be in my thoughts as prayers.Hope everyone in Ida's path stay safe the next few days.Have a great week all.

monty924 said...

Thank you Jackie and everyone for the company tonight.

Will see you in the comments!! Much love to all of you ❤️

Petals said...

For the first time EVER, I may win the Pool! GO XAVIER

chrob61 said...

I don't get something, maybe someone can clear this up for me....

I thought that the winner of the COD would be anonymous, but, if that winner cannot play in next week's HOH, that would "out" the winner. Everyone, not just Tiffany will know Claire won. Am I missing something? I thought both HOH and COD winner would be able to play in next weeks HOH.

Cheryl in NC said...

If the cookout make final 6-- which mostly they will--I am cheering X on!

MicheleW said...

Claire was advised that she cannot win. She had to throw the comp.

Anonymous said...

Where is Jackie? I hope she is OK!!!

Unknown said...

Jackie - are you okay?

Anonymous said...

I know I have been wondering myself if Jackie is OK

CherryPie said...

Im getting concerned about Jackid...not lime her to go off the grid im praying she is alright.

CherryPie said...

Like*

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was wondering same thing and hoping that Jackie is ok. We all enjoy a BB update but care way more about Jackie then BB. If anyone has her info please check on her.

Anonymous said...

Aren't some of the regulars here in touch with her personally? Any update?

Anonymous said...

I think some are but I’m not sure who plus this is the internet and we all know people crazy lol but I am going to email her at the gmail email and I’m sure if someone is in the know they will let us know if things are ok.

Anonymous said...

Thanks JonMD1267 we care about her and hoping things are alright

Petals said...

I did email her today, have not heard back yet. Let's not assume the worst
yet; she has a good network of friends & neighbors who I'm sure (hope) are in
closer touch & taking care of her if she needs it.

Not sure if you guys wanna meet here tonight, or maybe we can give her a break
tonight?

Petals said...

I'm sure she is FINE! We're just spoiled with her posts hahaa