Thursday, September 02, 2021

BB23: Live Eviction and HOH Comp Start - Sept. 2

 


Good evening! I'm still not 100% here and now rather storm-ravaged on top of things. (Yes, I live in New Jersey in the NYC Greater Metro area and we got hit hard with the remnants of Ida.) I will try my best to keep up with things tonight. There is supposed to be an endurance HOH comp, so I will be covering that in a separate live feeds post after tonight's aired show.

First off ... I would like to thank JonMD1267 for providing running updates here last night during the show. Amazing work! Thank you so much!

I will be updating this entry the best I can as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest updates! As always, the real party is in the comments area -- please feel free to join in on the fun!

But first -- Lifeguard SueGee has updated the blog pool (she rocks like that, y'know). Here's where we stand going into the show tonight:

Azah Awasum - Dr Celine, Krysta Gibson, Nickelpeed, Rbennie
Derek Frazier - Glenn Allen, Jean from Tampa, Luckysmom, MikesGirl
Hannah Chaddha - BB-Boy, Fred aka TwoBlackAces, Helenann2K, JoC
Alyssa Lopez - CherylNY, JessicaUnderwoodJames, Skyriverblue, Terry is a Texan
Xavier Prather - Aya Marie, Donna NY, Ed in Ohio, Petals
Sarah Beth Steagall - Andi, Brenda, Tilde, TS14Fan
Claire Rehfuss - KarlaV, Laura, Marthalight, Monty924
Kyland Young - chrob61, JonMD1267, Laura in GA, QuixoticElf, Tammy
Tiffany Mitchell - April, Indiana Jane, MrsKB2, tbc

Jury: Britini D'Angelo, Derek Xiao

**********************************

Sitting through the "previously on" segment. Ohh, we get a bit of Britini and Derek X tonight! Oh my, Julie has a tight little black dress on! She tells us the week was crazy and had nothing to do with the game. Hmm. To me, all has to do with the game! Sure enough, the segment is about SarahBeth and Kyland on the block.

Alyssa and Claire, in front of Xavier, mention that Claire is actually the only white person left. "Is there an alliance we don't know about?" Xavier is shocked Alyssa brought it up -- Alyssa is his "person."

Bee in the backyard drama causing Hannah to fall from the hammock and hurt herself. She fell because Derek F jumped out to escape from the bee (which they call a beetle?). Sure looked like a bee to me! Then the smoke alarm is going off in the kitchen because they forgot to watch cooking food.

The Cookout randomly meets up in the bathroom wondering why no one else in the house has caught onto them. Xavier tells us he's proud of the Cookout but only one can win and that will be him.

Xavier, Kyland and Derek F think the women need to go. Xavier can actually see either them or going with Hannah and Tiffany. Kyland doesn't trust Derek F. Derek F thinks he can win with either of the guys in a final two. Tiffany schemes with Kyland to target Xavier and Derek X. Kyland isn't quite sure which one he trusts. Tiffany tells us that she plans to be in the final two with Chadda (Hannah).

Jury segment with Derek X and Britini. The Lord of the Latrine has arrived. Hugs go on, thankfully not tears. The HOH, nominations and eviction play for them. Derek tells Britini about Kyland's goodbye message about working with a group. Britini figures it out about duos, then Derek catches on.

To the living room:
SB - Reasonable tactical reasons to keep her, knows what it's like to make a decision and regret it. 
Kyland - Shout-outs. Great one on one conversations. I talk a lot. Nothing bad to say about SB.

The votes to evict:
Derek F - to evote SB
Claire - Vote only counts in a tie - SB
Alyssa - SB
Tiffany - Kyland sympathy vote
Azah - SB
Hannah - SB
Xavier - SB

No surprises for us or her. Hugs. She loves them. Yeah. Sure. She thinks she was evicted because she was a bigger threat than Kyland. Ha. She knew Tiff gave her the vote. Kyland also knew and told her. Goodbye messages -- Claire admits to being secret HOH. Azah and Kyland hint at the Cookout.

Claire will compete but has to throw the comp. So, it's the Cookout versus Alyssa. Tiffany can play. The circus -- the Flying BBeano on suspended disks on a carousel, spin, slam into Bubbles the elephant. First three out will be Have Nots. Derek F is having problems before it even starts! The elephant has bubbles coming from its "booty."

Heh. Commercial block ended and Derek is already down.

Zingbot next week, double eviction two weeks in a row.

Julie tells Derek he looks relaxed. I think he looks angry. Alyssa down? Hmm.

I have a separate post to cover this from the live feeds. See you there!

78 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie.Glad you are feeling a little better and that you are safe.
Hey Glenn and all that come in

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, I’m just glad you are ok and please I was a hot mess, how you do this is beyond me lol

Cheryl in NC said...

lol Jon..you did great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn, and Cheryl

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you Jackie for blogging for us. Wow. Jackie stay safe. Praying for you.

Hi Glenn

Anonymous said...

No no I did not lol I was typing stuff during commercials trying to get the veto results lol

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl, Jon and Joe.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Penny and Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, Nickel

Joe in NY said...

Gee...you don't want people to think your strategy was racist?

Cheryl in NC said...

Its funny Alyssa is blowing up her boy X is game

Anonymous said...

Please land on Derek lol

Cheryl in NC said...

ouch

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh the gonna burn the house down now they left pot on stove

Nickelpeed said...

LOL Poor Hannah

Petals said...

Hi everyone. Splashing from my phone, such I don't like to do...

Anonymous said...

Jackie you see what happens when you are not around, they burning down the house lol

Nickelpeed said...

I'm hoping they don't burn the kitchen down.

Don't blame Big D. He was just as scared.

Dinner is served. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Petals.

Petals said...

Jackie I'm glad you're okay. I heard there were 45 deaths in New Jersey.

Petals said...

My old house in New Jersey nearly lost their entire driveway

Anonymous said...

Petals, hey I’m not on Facebook I’d been banned in two seconds lol plus I don’t like half my family as is but if you want me email it’s this name and it’s aol and no I don’t need any off you telling me about having that because I already know how old that is with that as my email lol

Nickelpeed said...

Oh no! All this damage. All of it is so sad.

CherryPie said...

Hi everyone so glad Jackie is doing well enough to join in...Jon u did good last night.

I wonder if cbs is gonna let them say it was the blacks against whites im not bothered about it but others may not feel that way. Lets see how things go when they have to start sending the CO home.

Petals said...

Lol, Jon. It's coo.

Anonymous said...

That’s when it’s gonna get good when everyone starts turning on each other lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cheryl and Petals and CherryPie and Penny and Jon

Nickelpeed said...

LOL. I have the closed captioned on. It helps me pick up words I miss. During the Survivor commercial, a captioned writer, wrote, I wonder why we allow 15 second ads? Not part of what Jeff said. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cherrypie.

Petals said...

Hello Glenn & Penn and everyone 🖐

Anonymous said...

Aww here we go jury house I don’t know why they don’t like show jury house at least at this point during comps or when feeds are blocked or offer that as well

Anonymous said...

Probably it would give us heads up on how they were going to vote in end game,

Anonymous said...

Lol balance beam

tbc said...

Hi. I hope all is well with everyone

Anonymous said...

I know that was just horrible to watch all that play out the way it did and the devistation.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC!

Nickelpeed said...

I don't understand how they didn't realize there was a Black alliance before. I don't think they still realize all of it.

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jackie! So glad to see your OK. You’ve been on my mind all day. Hi Penny, Petals, Jon, Joe, Cherry, Cheryl, Glenn, tbc and all those to follow! I am ready for tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Will Sarah Beth cry lol

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Judi

Petals said...

I saw the light bulb 💡 pop over DX's head...

Anonymous said...

My caption said bust first lol

Petals said...

But he and Brittany are so nice, neither of them want to say it's the black person's Alliance

tbc said...

Evote. Again

Glenn Allen said...

Julie told Ky But First is copyrighted and Big D evotes again!

CherryPie said...

Hi Glenn

Nickelpeed said...

I understand that. None of them would say it's a black alliance.

tbc said...

Bust first…. Great typo or error. Lol

Anonymous said...

Lol

CherryPie said...

Hi Nickelpeed

Anonymous said...

Yes that’s it Sarah Beth live that dream lol

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Azah. Bad vibes

tbc said...

My land is saying SB who??

tbc said...

Kyland. Grrr. Autocorrect

Anonymous said...

Ok will Derek be out before the show goes off the air lol no that is not fat phobic because I’m fat as well lol but I would like loose a finger before my big butt fell off first lol

Nickelpeed said...

It shocks me to know that these people can't figure out the secret alliance.

CherryPie said...

Tiff with her lies. Tell Ky hes her final2 then tells us its Hannah. I dont think she has a chance against Hannah cuz she has nanipulated everyone and she lies....with her hands on her bible did anyone notice that

Glenn Allen said...

SB looked hurt about Kys GBM!

Jackie S. said...

BTW - As usual, I have a post waiting in the wings to cover the comp after the show ends.

Thanks again, Jon, for last night's updates. You did great! And thanks for all the kind words, folks.

Anonymous said...

Ok I think it’s now will Derek make one rotation lol

Glenn Allen said...

So Claire should wait til first 3 drop and then fall so not to be a Have not!

Anonymous said...

You are more then welcome Jackie, we are just glad you are back!!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I don't mind Tiffany. It's just that the closer she gets to the end, the more he has to lie. I'm waiting for someone to realize that.

Anonymous said...

That would be the smart thing Glenn, but this is the BB house that they almost burnt down this week lol

Anonymous said...

Lol I’m done lol

Cheryl in NC said...

2 doubles

tbc said...

High five, Jon! You called it. Big d is out before the show ends. Lol

Anonymous said...

We all were thinking it lol I just said it lol

Anonymous said...

That’s gonna be crazy two doubles back to back that’s gonna derail some plans lol

tbc said...

Yes. But still. Up top, my friend

Cheryl in NC said...

cant beleive alyssa fell so soon

Anonymous said...

Thanks you Jackie!!! Everyone have a safe and happy holiday weekend !!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie as always.You are the best!!
See ya'll on the next post for some of you. Everyone else have a great weekend.My vaca starts Saturday..woooohoooo

Petals said...

I am just now seeing the eviction...I bet no one has a good cry over SB leaving!