Friday, September 03, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - Sept. 3

 

Tiffany celebrates for her family and us


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Call a Wahmbulance:

  • Oh my. What a disgruntled house we have going on here.
  • As you know from my last post, Tiffany won HOH when Kyland, the other last in the comp, slipped and fell.
  • The Cookout is having hissy fits all over the place.
  • Apparently, the "order" of HOH wins was that Tiffany was supposed to throw the comp to let either Azah or Kyland win.
  • Shame on Tiffany for wanting to get a full-fledged HOH on her own merits!
  • She was like a rock up there.
  • At least they're not fussing that Derek F was supposed to win!
  • But he is absolutely miserable, cussing and whining.
  • He said he was asked in the interviews if he thought his weight might be an obstacle and he told them no.
  • Um. Now, he's a big fan of the show. He knows the comps. I'm a fan of the show. I know the comps. I know I would not be able to perform well in any of the physical ones these days and I don't want to set myself up for failure in the world public eye. 
  • He thinks they were going to have new comps, a strength comp geared to him. 
  • Um, no. That's not the way the world works.
  • He's whining (and cussing) that he feels picked on just like back in high school when he was picked on about his weight.
  • Give me a break!
  • That's what he said.
  • But I digress ...
  • The comps are NOT picking on him. They have been the standard expected BB comps we've seen before. A strength alone comp would directly gear the comp towards the men. While some comps favor men or women a bit, a strength comp would be totally unacceptable.
  • Derek is also acting like the three first down in the comp being Have Nots was aimed to target and be mean to him.
  • Xavier is passing along his theory that Claire was the secret HOH and threw the comp.
  • Now, I haven't heard her say it, but I think Claire threw it as third so she would be a Have Not and people wouldn't realize she threw it.
  • Xavier is sure that Tiffany is (once again) going to skip the order of things and put him and Alyssa up on the block when "it's Claire's turn to be evicted."
  • @@
  • If Tiffany had followed the planned order of things and threw the comp to either Azah or Kyland, she and Claire would be on the block with Claire as the target. It would be Claire out this week, Alyssa out next week.
  • While Kyland, Xavier and Derek all fussed and moaned about Tiffany's actions, none of them have caught onto the fact that Hannah is working with Tiffany.
  • They do think the women are starting to work against the men in the Cookout.
  • Tiffany is definitely leaning toward and most likely will nominate Xavier and Alyssa.
  • Xavier is angry that he is the new Britini on the block, the Cookout puppy dog as he calls it. Never mind that one was the random spin of a roulette wheel and he did the second nomination himself winning the veto with the choice of punishments.
  • He says he wants to see what happens if Alyssa comes down.
  • He's right there.
  • If Tiffany was playing her own game for herself, it would not make sense to put Claire up as a replacement.
  • Since she is kind of locked into playing the Cookout game, if she put another Cookout member (probably Kyland or Derek) up there, she would lose jury votes.
  • Heh.
  • They still have two non-Cookout people in the game and they are already falling apart.
  • Too bad, so sad.
  • But, without a doubt, more interesting than last week!
  • In other news, they think ZingBot is due (and they're right) and they think there has to be a double eviction coming soon as the numbers don't mesh.
  • Nominations will be later today.



It was supposed to be Azah or me! Wah!


Still comp messy, Xavier is ticked off
 that Tiffany won. Wah!


None of these comps are made for me! Wah!


I'm the smallest and a Have Not again?!?! Wah!

7 comments:

Sally said...

It's so good to have your recap posts back, Jackie! I didn't realize how much I'd miss them until they were gone for a couple of days. Hope you're feeling much better!

cctru said...

Yes, you were missed Jackie! I wasn't sure why Big D didn't last longer on that comp, unless his knees are bad? Just standing on the disc - shouldn't have been SUCH trouble for someone overweight. I guess maybe it's just awkward?

CherryPie said...

Yay Jackie u are back u were sorely missed. Now we will see how the CO starts turning on each other big time. I dont care for Tiffani shes a liar and is proud of it but thats jmho

Sharon N said...

WAH WAH WAH ... too funny!

Welcome back Jackie... hope you are feeling better and things are settling down a in your neck of the woods.

In reality, they are ALL liars... depending on circumstances at the time.
I'm not a fan of Tiffany, but at least she's "somewhat" willing to break with the Rules of Men. If I was to take a stab at Tiffany's mind-set, men telling the women what to do and when... just doesn't strike me as something that "goes down" well with her. At all.

Anonymous said...

I know it’s so shocking Derek would be complaining lol I’m a big dude I know it’s not geared comp wise with endurance things to larger folk but then what’s his excuse when it’s mental or a random task thing for HOH or veto lol he fell first, we all knew he would fall first, but don’t play the blame game and own your self. I’d respect him more if he was like owning it rather then they after me foolishness. I still don’t think Tiffany would put up Claire, I know she is playing her own game along with alliance but I’d for sure throw Derek up without a doubt lol

Anonymous said...

There has been many and I mean MANY liars on BB and also MEAN players as well, however why are so many people ready call out Tiffani for lying, it's a game and she's trying to win just as the others are. I don't like some of the words or tomes that she uses when talking to us, but I will not call her a liar and mean when she just playing this game as it's always been played I've been watching BB since BB1 and there has been some real characters, some we've loved the way they played (Kaysar and Jenell) and some we didn't (Evil Dick comes to mind for me) but we still watched and pulled for the ones we wanted to win even if they lied.

Jackie S. said...

Anon - I think Tiffany is playing a good game. She is making some mistakes, sure. But she is playing the game. She's not sitting on the sidelines just watching. I like her. I wouldn't mind seeing her win it all. She can be a bit abrasive but she is entertaining, not playing a woe is me game and giving it her all. I wonder how she would do without the Cookout commitment. It really limits who she can work with and when to make moves. Oh. I actually enjoyed Evel Dick. I'm a bit twisted, I guess!