Wednesday, September 08, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - Sept. 7

 

Lays about almost as much as Derek does!


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Annoying Aardvarks:

  • Yes, I did not post an update this morning.
  • No, not really because of me.
  • It was because of them. If they don't entertain me, I have nothing to post!
  • They just didn't give me much fodder.
  • Before the veto meeting there was a bit of talk about convincing Alyssa to use the veto to save Xavier instead of herself.
  • After they stopped laughing, they dumped that idea.
  • The feeds were blocked for a big Labor Day Cookout (not to be confused with the Cookout and I bet it was nowhere near as good as a real Black cookout).
  • Tiffany and Kyland seemed to be messing around under covers.
  • Oh my.
  • Claire has recovered from the shock of Tiffany putting her up thanks to Tiffany's talk with her beforehand.
  • It does appear that Claire might have two votes -- probably Hannah and Azah. 
  • If they could swing Kyland in, they could save her.
  • But that won't happen.
  • Xavier is still ticked about Tiffany and, if he has his way, she will be the first Cookout member out.
  • Derek has been riding Xavier's coattails and seems to have taken on the role of Xavier's consigliere.
  • He's acting like he has done so much and he's in actuality done very little.
  • In front of Derek, Alyssa pointed out that after Claire goes, all that will remain is POC (she's Latina). Derek had to stifle a laugh. He didn't tell her to look around and see WHAT color they were.
  • They have all been expecting a double eviction soon and have been planning. But they don't know how soon it will actually be!
  • That's about all I have for you.
  • Blame them.

Obviously, I am destined to be the winner.


The girls like me better!


"Once Claire goes, it will all be people
 of color here!" Um. Look around.

 
Still has them guessing his real job.


I'd like to return to BB and play with Claire!


Promised to vote for Tiffany if
she makes the final two.

11 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie. I was wondering why the long block on the feeds.
It's late at night and there's still nothing happening.

Glad I didn't pay for the feeds. From the sounds of it, they have been blocked for much of this season.

Petals said...

You're right Jackie, they were boring yesterday.

I did actually see the Tiffany/Kyland thing. I kept thinking I was seeing things,
but everyone feeding saw it and said it's happened before. It was gross, IMO

Is this week the Double Eviction?

chrob61 said...

The discussion between Derek and Alyssa went over my head, when Derek said "what color"? was he just playing innocent??

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I feel the internet is greatly exaggerating the Tiffany and Kyland thing. I saw it and it didn't seem all that. Yes, this week is double eviction as is next week, too. Next week it's a two-hour double eviction, this week only one hour.

chrob1 - He was stifling a response when she said something about her being next.

CherryPie said...

I have no words today

Petals said...

Oh for sure, Jackie - we've sure seen a lot worse "hookups" in previous seasons. I think the "ick" factor for me was Kyland just kinda...laying there.

The Cookout are beginning to crack! It will be interesting to see tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I know Tiffany has to feel awful about her big mistake of letting Xavier get into her head and make her play his game, maybe she's trying to get next Kyland again I think I remember somewhere near the beginning of the game she and Kyland had planned to take each other to the end.I don't think Alyssa will do anything against X because she thinks he's taking her to the end with him These people have seen BB in the past I'm sure many times. They should that getting into a showmance is a no-no and also having an OBVIOUS alliance with just two is also a no-no. However there were a few that worked out like Jordon & Jeff, Rachel & Brendon, Bayliegh & Swaggy, and Jessica & Cody, all of who were some of my favorites. Even though I have come to despise Xavier for his sense of entitlement, he has played a commendable game. I still did not find him as despicable as Paul of BB 18 and 19 who also played a commendable game, so sometimes it doesn't matter how well you played if you have really angered the people in the Jury, still they all know there's only going to be one winner After all that's said and done this game is about all of these players out witting each other by doing" whatever to whomever" it takes to Win that $750,000. This is just the first time that POC somehow got into the drivers seat first that ethnicity has been so polarized. I have watched BB from the very first show and have witnessed some very mean spirited people, it did not deter me from continuing to watch future shows
and this season won't either. Just remember there's a disease out in the world that's taking our loved ones and friends away from us and it doesn't care what color we are.

CherryPie said...

Anon....well said! I dont know how i would act trying to win that much money...its hard to please everyone even us viewers.

monty924 said...

Looking forward to the veto comp tonight but not the sad tiff\claire talk afterwards

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Jackie, thank you so much for all you do.

Hi Sharon, chrob61, Petals, cherryPie, monty, and anon

Nickelpeed said...

If they have double eviction tomorrow night, Tiffany should fear the outcome.