Wednesday, September 15, 2021

BB23: Power of Veto Show Blog Party - Sept. 15

 



Good evening! Are you ready for superheroes? According to the promos, it will be the BB Comics veto comp, always a classic. I wonder how Derek will make it through this one. Will he give up? Will he fuss because none of these comps are made for him? Or ... will they make some sort of adjustment just for him? If they do and he wins, would that be fair for all? Ah, the questions.

Of course, many live feed watchers already know what happens. But, since this is a show post, it's a NO SPOILERS ZONE. If it hasn't aired on the show, please don't comment about it!

I'll be live blogging, updating this entry with the major happenings as they air on the show here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest update. As always, the real party is in the comments area. Please feel free to join in on the fun! Just an added note, the Survivor 41 blog pool sign up post is up -- please go to that post to sign up!

Sitting out the Previously On segment as the Cookout celebrates making it to the final six and dealing and scheming ensue.

We pick up the action after the nomination ceremony putting Tiffany and Hannah on the block. Tiffany is the target and is now feeling betrayed ... as she should! Derek is celebrating. That disgusts me when he's done absolutely nothing in the game and is only in the house due to a famous father. At least Tiffany has PLAYED the game.

Kyland tells Hannah she's not the target. Kyland agrees that she was up there because she would have saved Tiffany if she could. He lets it slip that he is working with Xavier. She is sure he would lose to him at the end ... and he would/will.

Derek feels this part of the game is tough. @@ Xavier feels his chances with the guys are better than with the girls. I usually don't get this irked at the hamsters. But Derek's sense of entitlement is wearing on my last nerve and both Xavier and Kyland are enabling him.

Hannah and Tiffany want Azah to win the veto to keep the women safe. Now, she has done just about as much as Derek this season albeit much nicer about things. I don't think I'd want to hitch my wagon on that star!

Hannah talks to Azah and tries to paint the woeful picture of the men taking over the game. Azah says for her own game, she needs to win. Um. Okaaay. Azah tells us she is torn between working with the women or sticking with Derek and Xavier.

ARGH. THEY ARE BREAKING INTO THE SHOW WITH THE SPACE NEWS!!!

Ah, thankfully that was short. I hope it stays away until after the show ends!



BB Comics veto time! Derek is up first. Good, he is on a zipline. For those who don't know, they have to line up the comics and determine the differences between the comics themselves. Kyland is up next. He seems to do well. Azah up. She has more trouble with the differences. Xavier now. He's not doing so well with it. We don't see him finish. Did he time out? Tiffany up now. She seemed to do okay, but no end for her either. Hannah up. She gets it right the first time she hits the bell.

Derek 14.5
Hannah 14.6
Xavier 20.56
Tiffany 40.0 timed out
Azah 20.22
Kyland 11.44

Kyland wins the Power of Veto! 

They pose for photos. Kyland talks to Xavier about who might win next week. Kyland thinks Derek could always be used as a pawn. Xavier lists the women as going. He wants the noms to remain the same.

Tiffany tries to talk to Kyland and regain his trust. She tries to guilt trip him. She tells us that if she gets to final two with him, she thinks she can beat him. He says he believes her. He tells us the offer is enticing. He doesn't think he can really trust her to be loyal, though.

Then Hannah talks to him. She tells us she will offer him whatever she can hoping he'll pull her off the block and maybe they could even keep Tiffany. She promises him she will back him. He tells us he isn't sure he can trust her to vote Tiffany out.

Time for the veto meeting. Kyland does NOT use the veto. The nominations remain Tiffany and Hannah.

119 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellooooo Jackie!!! All I have to say if his azz is not on a zip line tonight I’m gonna protest lol

CherryPie said...

Hi Jackie....lets see what excuse will have this week.

CherryPie said...

I was talking about Big D

CherryPie said...

LOL Jon

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jon and CherryPie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherry lol I’m serious if they alter the comp I will be ticked lol

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie and all the friends in the pool! Nit able to be here tonight, Sporting KC game tonight….
Thought I would say hello!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you again, Jackie. Love this blog!

Hi CherryPie and Jon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn and Jennifer

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and all..Can Big D just go away..ughhbh

Anonymous said...

Hi Nickel and Cheryl

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jennifer.

Well, I know they wanted to keep the Cookout safe, but the women have played this game, unintentionally, wrong. They kept their promises, but now, they'll pay the price. If Kyland believes he can beat X, he's as naive as Tiffany.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jennifer and Penny and Cheryl and Jon and Joe

tbc said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!

Hi all! Wine is available on the side table.

I haven’t been watching. I just signed my father into hospice services today. It’s been a tough 5-6weeks. The extra services and accommodations should help him a lot.

Petals said...

~*~*~* SPLASH ~*~*~*

Hello! Happy Birthday to J A C K I E !!!!!


πŸŽ‰πŸŽΆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

Petals said...

thanks Teeb, I forgot wine... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, and anyone I missed or forgot lol I get sticking with your alliance but again that was her biggest mistake sending Claire home that week and now it’s the typical guys agsinst gals deal.

Jackie S. said...

None of them will be able to beat Xavier at the end.

Anonymous said...

Hey Petals who always has the 411 lol Happy Birthday Jackie !!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Truthfully, they should have seen this before they for fulfilled their Cookout agreement. As of right now, the women will not win.

Anonymous said...

Does everyone on these shows not realize it’s a single winner and do the math lol

Petals said...

I love that Ms Jackie - Xavier for the WIN!

he has actually played the most consistent game, no fights, no late-night shenanigans, no fighting.

Petals said...

Hi JON!!!!

Anonymous said...

I’m all about Star Wars and what not but if I miss a zip line I swear lol

Jackie S. said...

Are you all interrupted with "breaking news'?

Cheryl in NC said...

Wth cbs

Petals said...

From what I heard on the feeds, the Cookout believe that they are being discussed on news outlets, like The Talk, The View, ET, etc...
They think they've made history.
They HAVE, but it's not National news ... yet.

Tyler Perry and Oprah aren't gonna be at the Finale, you know?

Jackie - I hope your day has been wonderful!

Nickelpeed said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!!! I've made a promise to myself after turning 65, I'm counting backwards!! I just wish I felt younger! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes it was thank gosh brief not that I’m not yeah space and all lol

Petals said...

oh give me a break!
Big Deal - everyone is going to space lately.

geesh ::yawn::

Cheryl in NC said...

Hopefully this will stop automatic alliances before you actually get to know the people

And Happy Birthday Jackie!!πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ❤️

Joe in NY said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie! My fellow Virgo!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Jesus here we go lol

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Petals - At least they haven't had huge scandals!

Nickelpeed said...

I think it's cool civilians have made it in to orbit; and it's a great charity event, but, let's be honest, unless you are a billionaire, you will never be able to afford a trip to space.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I’m beaming lol

Cheryl in NC said...

This should be hillarious

tbc said...

I love this competition

tbc said...

Can’t wait to see him on a zip line

Petals said...

yes Jackie - breaking "news".

Pretty soon, a person will be able to order a Space Visit on AmazonπŸ™„

Anonymous said...

I’ve got 20 on a time out lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Jon your killing me tonight..got me laughing my ass off

Cheryl in NC said...

Oh it's cute Big D thinks he could win this lmfao

Petals said...

Gary & I ziplined...there is a weight limit.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Joe, Glenn, tbc, and Petals!

Anonymous said...

I’m a big dude but I don’t care who you are this is funny lol you know that paramedics were on standby lol

tbc said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

You know he had to set a spell after that lol

Nickelpeed said...

Teeb, I am so sorry about your father. Sending prayers. I know it's been hard.

Petals said...

Jackie - YES! No scandals. There have been TMZ reports about airplane banners, but that is not the HG's fault.

I am SO PROUD of this cast for keeping it clean (for the most part)

On that note, I will add that Whitney has crossed to the dark side and now has an account on OnlyFans...it's all PG13 and above.

tbc said...

Did he say arch menesus rather than nemesis???

tbc said...

Thank you, Petals. I can breathe a little easier tonight though. ❤️❤️

Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My gosh Azah is like sipping an international coffee and reflecting

Joe in NY said...

To Cheryl's point, if I were in the house next summer, I would target the non-white people under the assumption that they were going to stick together. CBS may have made things worse, not better. While there were one or two racists in the house in the past, alliances weren't formed around racial or ethnic groups. Throw boys vs. girls on there and we've created a microcosm of the ugliest parts of society.

Glenn Allen said...

Happy Birthday Jackie and Hi TBC

Petals said...

I found it. I'm sorry...*prayers* for Teeb

Nickelpeed said...

I've always loved this challenge. Attention to details!!

Petals said...

Azah is really such a positive force...love her

Joe in NY said...

Sorry to hear about your father, tb. I hope he is comfortable.

Petals said...

we'll never know if X was throwing it again...

Nickelpeed said...

I want to zipline so badly. I won't get my husband to do it (scared of heights), but I will do it!

Petals said...

not sure how I feel about "hot clam" for Hannah

tbc said...

Thanks, Joe

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, I like Azah, also.

Anonymous said...

Positive energy going your way and stay strong!!!

tbc said...

Thanks, Jon.

Petals said...

ditto Jon - Teeb, it's not easy, but prayers are the key to coping. xoxo

Jackie S. said...

There have been no banner planes this season. The TMZ article referred to past seasons in an article about relocating the BB house.

tbc said...

Penny, let’s zip line together! I’ve been wanting to for years!

Jackie S. said...

Prayers for your Dad, tbc.

Glenn Allen said...

The Comics were so random this season.

Anonymous said...

That is shocking lol that was funny what he said lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Aweee they are letting him think he has a chance

Anonymous said...

Unreal lol I’m gonna have to call shenanigans and go all Oliver Stone that he came on second lol

tbc said...

Thank you, Jackie!

Cheryl in NC said...

But d finished 2nd..good for him

tbc said...

I have to say Big D did better than I thought

Petals said...

did X throw this?

Glenn Allen said...

TBC I am sorry about your Dad, Prayers for you and your Family!

Anonymous said...

Lol I almost dropped my iPad again lol no one is thinking you are a threat sunshine lol

Petals said...

so how is Tiff the GOAT if she timed-out, NOT on purpose?

Cheryl in NC said...

Bwahahaha..@@ at big d ..threat..hahaha.

Petals said...

LOL Cheryl!

tbc said...

Thank you, Glenn

tbc said...

Tiff is my pool pick, so chances are pretty good she’s going home. Lol

Glenn Allen said...

Big D is not a comp Beast.

Anonymous said...

Darn near snorted my drink!!!!!

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - He's the Least Beast with the Most.

Petals said...

I will say this:

Kyland has played a great game. BUT I do not think he will be in F2.

Anonymous said...

Total off topic I’ve tried the new Coke Zeros and it’s not bad I’m going to try and commit to them I also got the Cherry Coke version but have not tried that one yet, that is all lol

Petals said...

HAHHAAH Jax

Jackie S. said...

Jon- I've been a Coke Zero fan for more than a few years now. Unless you're talking the energy drink ones. They're okay.

Anonymous said...

I love when everyone tries to make deals with The Godfather after he has put the horses head in your bed lol

Petals said...

LMAO at Kyland mentioning TIffany's "own interests"

Anonymous said...

No the original one they changed supposedly where it’s more delicious or something so I’m like let’s take it for a spin after seeing the ads snd I’m good with it lol

Nickelpeed said...

Yes! Teeb...where do you live? I've always wanted to go ziplining! LOL

Petals said...

HA! No one realizes that these "chats" with Kyland were hours long...

Nickelpeed said...

Him mentioning Tiffany's own interest has me laughing! Of course, Kyland, you don't have any self interest, do you?

Joe in NY said...

Petals and I will go ziplining in Costa Rica upon retirement. Who's coming?

Anonymous said...

I was never slim shady by any means but I’ve put on the COVID Jabba The Hutt so I’m like I have to try something other then the obvious eat healthier and excercise that’s insanity lol

Nickelpeed said...

I want to make it to Hocking Hills. It's so beautiful. They have ziplining there. Maybe I can convince my husband to do so. If not, I'll hook up my dogs and they can go with me! LOL

Anonymous said...

If it can hold me Joe I’m down I actually love stuff like that but I know I would hear “Snap” lol

tbc said...

I’m in!

COVID Jabba the Hutt lol

Anonymous said...

Xavier could barely not smile lol

tbc said...

Tiff is NOT happy

Nickelpeed said...

That smirk on X. Why the women didn't see this coming, is beyond me.

Anonymous said...

He is an azzzz and I agree he wouldn’t be on without his last name

Nickelpeed said...

I really hate this! She's so right. But, you reap what you sow.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow’s show should be good.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. I do work tomorrow night, unfortunately. :'(

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

tbc said...

Thank you for hosting and posting on your special day, Jackie!! I hope it was a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jackie!!! and have many more glorious Birthdays our fearless leader!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie as always!! Have a great rest of your bd! See all tomorrow night

Nickelpeed said...

What's sad, if Kyland is so determined to take X with him, he should not give Big D a chance at all. The other 2 women deserve 3 and 4 more than Big D and Azah (even though I like her a lot).

CherryPie said...

Sry to hear bout ur father...my mom is.battling cancer and me my sisters are sharing staying with her. Ill keep u in my prayers.

Auntie Leigh said...

Condolances to tbc. Hospice will make sure to keep your dad comfortable. So sorry for you and your family.