Thursday, January 27, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Blog Pool OPENS!

 


WHO WANTS TO JUMP INTO THE BLOG POOL?

What's it all about?

Our esteemed and accomplished Lifeguard SueGee (AKA SqueeGee) will randomly match up pool entrants with the "celebrity" hamsters in the habitrail. Once matched up with a hamster, you need to cheer that one on until they're evicted or win it all. Yeah, even if they're obnoxious. Deal with it!

What will I win?

Well, IF you win, you'll be pleased to know there is NO CASH PRIZE! Nuh-uh. No way. That would cheapen the whole thing, don't ya think? Instead of paltry prizes, you get BRAGGING RIGHTS. Yep! From now through all eternity, YOU will be a blog pool winner here. Feel free (and I encourage it) to put your win in your sign-off signature so that everyone can oooh and ahhh. Can't you hear the crowd now?

How do I get in on this wild action?!?!

You just need to sign up in the comments of THIS POST ONLY. If you put your name in on another post or Facebook or Twitter, it might be missed. If you come here as anonymous, you must come up with some sort of name in your comment. Otherwise, we can't tell the anonymous folks apart. Well, except for the unruly ones, maybe.

When is the deadline for joining the pool?

The deadline for signing up is Tuesday, February 1, at NOON Pacific Time (that's 3pm ET). Don't put it off! Sign up TODAY! No stragglers!

19 comments:

Jennasmom said...

I’m in.

Clover said...

Im in

Caela said...

I'm in!

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Put me in Jackie

Sharon N said...

Please toss me in.

Judi Sweeney said...

Me… me… me… Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Jackie!!! and all fellow BB family!!! I’d like to take a dip in the pool please!!!

Donna in Alabama said...

I would like to be thrown in!
Thanks Jackie and SueGee!

chrob61 said...

I'd like to join the pool!!

Indiana Jane said...

I'm in.

Skyriverblue said...

Count me in... and may the best hampster win!

Krysta said...

Splash-splash-jumping in! And may my person win!!!!!

Marthalight said...

Count me in, splash!!

monty924 said...

Throw me in please!!

David said...

Add me to the pool please.

Rich in Buffalo said...

Count me in please!

CherryPie said...

Can i still jump in? I didnt know it was on just happened to see just now

Glenn Allen said...

Can I still get in? I just now saw this post

Shams Malik said...

Soo Much Amazing Article Thank You For sharing this amazing article
mouthguard
SweetGuard