Friday, February 11, 2022

Celebrity BB3: HoH Endurance Comp Updates

 Once the live feeds return, this post will be regularly updated with screen caps and happenings from the HOH comp.


Camera 3 came back on but then went away again.


The feeds came back on with all still up. A minute later Lamar went down, then Cynthia.

Now five minutes later, they're blocked again. Now on again.


The feeds keep randomly blocking (much like they have all season).
This is the easiest wall comp I've ever seen.
This is like watching paint dry. As a matter of fact, I think the paint they are using is drying as I watch.

10:44pm ET - Todd down. 
10:49pm ET - Shanna down.

It's now just Carson and Todrick still up.

10:56pm ET - Todrick down. It looked like they made a deal, but I couldn't make it out.

CARSON IS THE NEW HOH! 

9 comments:

monty924 said...

The feeds suck this season

monty924 said...

Lamar and Cynthia down

Anonymous said...

Lol that didn’t take long

Anonymous said...

Monty I think you and I could have aceed this mamajamma lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my now who wants it more cause the other knows it’s game over

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting with him winning. Thanks Jackie!!! Monty feel better and don’t scream to loud on Sunday my friend lol have a great weekend you guys and stay safe!!!!

Jennasmom said...

Yes!!!

Lili said...

So glad Carson won HOH. He brings a grace, wit, and humor rarely seen on BB, so I'm happy he's sticking around. Hope he puts up Miesha and Todrick, I'm super tired of the two of them.

Judi Sweeney said...

Yippee!