Monday, February 07, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Live Feeds into Monday - February 7

 

Giving me a combined Cappy/Rachel vibe.

Hopefully after tonight's POV and eviction, things will perk up a bit in the house. Here's the latest from inside that Celeb Big Brother House of Boring Boas:

  • Nuthin' -- I ain't got nuthin' new for you.
  • Well, almost nothing.
  • It's sort of like the movie Groundhog Day with them waking up and doing the same day over and over again.
  • I guess that's what we get for having a Groundhog Day season start!
  • Miesha is still wanting Carson out.
  • Chris Kirkpatrick doesn't play well with his alliance members and won't target anyone the team wants out as long as he feels those people aren't a threat to his own game.
  • Miesha is giving me a bossy like Cappy vibe and a looks a bit like, acts a bit like Rachel vibe.
  • Meanwhile, Todrick is giving me a bit of an Andy Herren vibe, running around to all gathering intel and then sharing it with his crush -- Miesha.
  • Lamar is like a huge lone wolf game-wise. His strategy is no strategy as he doesn't know the game at all. Socially, he's pretty decent and gets along well with others.
  • Todd has surprised me -- he has a very good social game and likes to cook. I just have no clue how he will do with comps.
  • To give her credit, Miesha cooked breakfast.
  • However, most of the meals have been Carson and Todd.
  • Chris Kirkpatrick is thinking he might be able to use Chris Kattan for votes and such if he tells him he's saving him.
  • He is worried that Mirai might win the veto. Lamar would possibly go up in that case as he feels he does not have Lamar's votes with him.
  • If he gets the nerve, he will put Todrick up as a replacement.
  • Shanna is still Chris Kirk's number two.
  • Miesha and others still don't realize that Shanna and Chris Kirk are working together.
  • Why is Shanna pronounced with a long A? It should be like Shannon. Get rid of an N if you want SHAYNA. (Sorry, it bugs me when I type her name, I think soft A in my mind.)
  • That's it for now. 
  • Tonight's show is 9PM ET/PT.


I never owned a knit winter hat when
I lived in L.A. County


So, what has Cynthia done lately?


Conversing together, not working together.


Miesha's main target


Not NSYNC with teamwork

Entertaining and cooks, too!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Your recaps are the best, Jackie! Love the Cappy/Rachel comparison for Miesha. I think she's very irritating. And Toddrick is so full of himself and very irritating too. Overall, I'm finding my early estimates of who I'd enjoy watching this season have been way off for some of the houseguests, maybe because I didn't know much about most of them.

Jackie S. said...

Sally - I think Carson and Todd were the ones I knew the most (or, at least, something) about. Carson is pretty much what I expected. Todd is a surprise to me. I had known he went wayward after his childhood acting, got addicted to drugs, had felony arrests for assault, selling drugs, illegal firearms. Yet, he comes across as pleasant, stable, humorous, homebody type cooking and such, gets along very well with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Lol. My daughter's name is Shayna. Long A sound and spelled to make it easier! People still call her Shanna or Shawna. So silly! This is fairly good group to watch, although it would be nice to see them kick up a little bit!

Petals said...

Thanks Ms Jackie! Hope you are feeling better this week...

I like Todd, he had a rough row to hoe but came out OK on the other end of his "child star" journey - unlike so many others of his era.

I do not watch the feeds, but have seen some clips of Mirai. She isn't the little goody-two-shoes that her edit portrays. She's actually pretty snarky, making faces & insulting people when they leave the room...
So I'm ok with her leaving. Please.

I still like Meisha, so far! I don't usually like it when girls do boy things, but she seems to have embraced her femininity. Not sure of her in the game, but at least I can say I know a chick fighter? (but I'll forget about her the minute she is not on my screen, haha)
The whole Todrick's obsession with her is WEEE-EIRD! He is enamored, but platonically?

OK - see you guys later this week!

Jennasmom said...

Miesha can go. I find her irritating. And I totally agree on the pronunciation of Shanna. Need to lose an n. I know several named that & they all rhyme with Anna.