Friday, July 08, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Blog Pool Match-Ups


Who's your hamster? Please check to make sure your name is entered right and, as long as you requested in on the sign-up post before the cut-off, that you are there!


Alyssa          - JonMD1267, Auntie Leigh, SueGee, Gibby in MI

Ameerah    - Jennifer S, Joanne Victoria, Jackie

Brittany    - Judi Sweeney, MikesGirl, Tilde, YoDave

Daniel    - jo C, Indiana Jane, Marthalight

Indy    - Brenda, JamieNJ, Krysta

Jasmine       - Sharon N, Babs, tbc

Joseph    - Cheryl in NC, T-Town Chick, Sharon C, Tammy M

Kyle    - RJM in SC, Nickelpeed, Donna NY

Michael    - Jennasmom, monty924, KelseyNY, Fred aka TwoBlackAces

Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney

Nicole    - Donna in FL, Dr Celine, Skyriverblue

Paloma    - AprilW, Chacha, Petals

Pooch (Joe)  - David, Joyce Johnson, Quixotic Elf, PDX Granny

Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie

Terrance    - Lili, Caela, Ayana, Nora

Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me get my copy of Mean Girls out lol

YoDave said...

Oh no a first five out again....Brittany

PDX Granny said...

Well, I'm not super pumped about my hamster yet, but at least I knew who he was when I saw his name. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jackie! I love you comments. Judi S

Anonymous said...

I was left out and i signed up in time.. .cherry pie

Jackie S. said...

You weren't left off, Cherry Pie -- You have Taylor!

MikesGirl said...

I agree YoDave…not a chance

Glenn Allen said...

My Pool person is Turner!