Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Cast Hamsters Part 1


 Okay, they're finally revealed, those pesky new hamsters. They are all new -- no returning players, yay! Once again, they are almost all but one quite young. I notice a 47-year-old in the mix. We'll just have to see how he fits in. I'm finding out what I can about them and letting y'all in on my finds. There is a 41-year-old woman. Will she be honest about her age? She could pass for younger. The man not so much.

So far, I'm not finding out much.


Brittany Hoopes is originally from Atlanta but currently resides in Austin, Texas. She has an LLC named Brittany Hoopes Hypnosis incorporated just in March of this year. I'm wondering if her hypnosis skills might be in use in the house. That could be very interesting! She claims to have watched every season and is a superfan.

Update: She's a competitive belly-dancer? Oh my. Parade bio link -- she talks a lot in it.





Daniel Durston is from Ontario, California but currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada. Although you certainly can't tell it from the photo here, he's an Elvis impersonator. He has a website with his Las Vegas Elvis Stuff <--- click on the link, I swear it's safe! He's actually pretty good. Here's a link to performance videos.

His Parade bio -- he also talks a lot.




Indy Santos is originally from São Paulo, Brazil but is now living in Los Angeles, California. I would venture a guess that she's probably fluent in Portuguese. But other than that, I'm not getting much on her.

Her Parade bio. She will vote with the house. Boo hiss. 






Marvin Achi is yet another hamster CBS has made a bit confusing. While he's originally from Rivers State, Nigeria, that is not where he currently lives. He lives in Houston, Texas. Interesting ... he was on Season 17 of America's Got Talent. The Wiki for that is here at this link. His talent was beaker-related, so don't get too excited. He also has a work-out related YouTube channel here at this link. Will he be a comp beast? Hmm.
Update - his Parade bio. Seems like he focuses on his physical being. Hmm.
REPLACED, WILL NOT BE ON THE SHOW


Matt "Turner" Turner apparently prefers to be called Turner. Okay. In my search I found there is a quite popular soccer player named Matt Turner. That's not him. His town is listed at North Attleborough, Massachusetts but he currently lives in New Bedford, Mass. In my search for the skinny on him, I found there are several thrift stores in New Bedford. So, if you're looking for bargains, you might want to head there.
Update: his Parade bio. He talks a lot and thinks he will be running the game. @@



Jasmine Davis is originally from Terry, Mississippi, now resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Now, IF the Jasmine Davis in Atlanta is the one I'm finding online, she owns/runs (whatever) a beauty salon business and received one of those PPP loans (20K) back in 2021. That would be understandable as those businesses did have to shut down If that's her, that is. I think it is. There is also a realtor with the same name. But I don't think of that as real entrepreneur-type job.
Update: Her Parade bio. Another house voter, gah.



More in a bit ...

Just picked up some dirt on Turner ... this is his sister, verified as he did work for Mr. Beast on YouTube -- read the whole thread of tweets by her. Oh my.

  

6 comments:

Auntie Leigh said...

yeah, i want marvin or turner in the pool...oh..not allowed? Oh well, I tried/

Auntie Leigh said...

I want Marvin or turner in the pool....oh, not allowed? i tried.

Auntie Leigh said...

oh, never mind on turner

Anonymous said...

Eek on Turner. I hope his true colors come out and they boot him fast if sis is telling the fair version

Sharon N said...

If it's true about Turner.... is it possible he'll be another (gag) Paul?

Jackie S. said...

Reading through the tweets, it doesn't appear that the sister posting them is any kind of angel. Sounds like a very dysfunctional family.