Sunday, July 31, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 HoH/Nominations Show Blog Party - July 31


 Good evening! Welcome to the blog that never ends ... or something like that. Tonight's show will air the HOH comp and nominations. We know in real time that the veto comp has already played out. However, since this is a show post, please remember not to comment any spoilers!

I will be live-blogging as the show airs here on the East Coast -- refresh the page to get the latest update. As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there! 

Previously On segment goes over all the alliances once again.

We pick up with the hamsters searching for the red invitation in the 1,500 envelopes that fell to earth in the backyard. As we know from the show end -- Jasmine, Terrance, Brittany and Monte have one.

We cut to after Ameerah walks out the door. Michael admits to Alyssa that he voted to evict her. Alyssa is in tears. Nicole looks like she's on the warpath. Indy too is stomping around.

Back to the backyard invitation search. Now Daniel joins in. with the winners, then Joseph. Now Nicole and the last one is Alyssa - in a foot race with Indy.

HOH Comp - When they hear the scream, they have to slide three goblets down wooden lanes for points, then hit their button. 

Alyssa 4
Nicole 9
Joseph 5
Daniel 4
Monte 11
Brittany 3
Terrance 4
Jasmine 5

MONTE is the new HOH!

The Leftovers are happy, Nicole not so much. She's on a mission to see why and how the votes flipped voting Ameerah out. She's even suspicious of her buddy Daniel.

It turns out that Joseph and Monte had told Terrance he's welcome to join them if that was part of the eviction Bestie twist. They figure if they go on the block, Terrance would be out and they would be safe.

Kyle thinks Alyssa would always favor Ameerah over him although they're close. Joseph thinks that Kyle is naive and needs to watch Alyssa. He tells him she has mentioned having a "person" outside the house. Kyle lets her know that he knew about the Ameerah ouster even though he didn't tell her.

Who wants to see my HOH room segment ... his letter is from his mother. A lot of Spanish in it. It ends with "no chicas." He cries in the Diary Room to us. Heh -- they wait out all the non-Leftovers and then do a silent victory dance. 

They talk about Nicole going. However, Taylor is her (fake) Bestie and really doesn't want to go on the block again. She suggests putting up someone who hasn't been on the block yet.

Alyssa tells Monte she wants to salvage his trust and work together. He tells her she isn't his target and Taylor remains her target. He hints he might put Indy/Alyssa up, then backdoor Taylor. He tells Indy the same story. She is very upset at the idea.

Monte talks to Taylor and tells her he doesn't want to target Nicole because he doesn't want to put her (Taylor) on the block again. He tells her that he would only backdoor Nicole if she is okay with it. He really wants to get Nicole out.

Nominations Ceremony time. Monte nominates Alyssa/Indy. He tells them they are not his target for this week and he hopes they win the veto. He tells us that if the veto is not used, Alyssa is the target and, if Taylor okays it, Nicole is his backdoor target.

79 comments:

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and all who follow

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmoooonnnnttttyyyy lol !!!!

monty924 said...

Hey Jon

Petals said...

~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~*

Hello Ms Jackie & Everyone!
Hey Monty, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Petals!!!!

Sharon N said...

Hi Jackie, Monty, Jon and all who follow! :)

Sharon N said...

Hi Petals. :)

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie. Thank you!

Hi Petals, Jon and Monty

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!! That was a good blindside lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Nickel!

Anonymous said...

Drammmmmmaaaaaa lol

Sharon N said...

Yep, sure was.
I've been laughing all afternoon over a video clip posted on twitter. Kyle entertaining "the troops" with a story about Jazmine. Priceless.

Petals said...

I'm losing track of Nicole "best friends": Daniel, Terrence, Ameerah...
"

Petals said...

Sharon - that was BB Twitter gold!

monty924 said...

Ready for the fallout here :)))

Anonymous said...

Lol lovin it

monty924 said...

LOL, yes Sharon 😂

Petals said...

Feeding today, I discovered Jass's accent - she is Cajun. She almost needs subtitles. So it isn't fake...I've heard it before. That's all I'll say about it.
But of course, her ankle is fake. And she eats 24/7.
Jassmun is a dairy farmer, b/c all she does is MILK IT

Anonymous said...

Yeah you did….when she walked out the door lol

Petals said...

You aren't crying for anyone, Tearless Joe

monty924 said...

Boohoo😥

monty924 said...

Petals, she said she loses weight if she doesn't eat!!!

Petals said...

Hey Sharon, Jon, Penny!

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Then why does Jasmine not have the exaggerated accent on the live feeds?

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone !

monty924 said...

The Invitation reminds me of the cheesier that was out in 2019 or early 2020... i think the name was Ready or Not???

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl. Hi Sharon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl

monty924 said...

Hi Penny and Cheryl

monty924 said...

I love the Shuffleboard BB game

Joe in NY said...

Hi Petals

monty924 said...

Hey Joe

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about that movie? It reminds me of "Ready or Not".

Petals said...

On the feeds, I hear the Cajun mumble. A strong one. Especially when she talks to other people of color. In DR, maybe they are coaching her to try to sound more "gentile" ie understandable?

Today, I watched her hop, hobble, wheel & wheelde her way around, giving food orders and having trays brought out to her all day. The camera zoomed-in on her foot, it's fine. No sweeling or residual bruising. {not that I am not sympathetic to an ankle injury - I am a pro at them}
She is now referring to it as "broken", btw.

Petals said...

Hi honey.

monty924 said...

That's what I said, Joe... but my comment must have gone to the spam folder

Anonymous said...

Lol Terrance

Nickelpeed said...

Boo hoo Nicole.

monty924 said...

I think a lot of my comments go to the SPAM folder, lol. Have no idea why???

Petals said...

Joe - I don't care for those type movies, but I'd be suspicious of any film that is being pushed in my face so strongly. So no.
BUT! There is a new movie with Chris Tamburello (CT of The Challenge - he is the baddest ass ever) called "The Most Dangerous Game". Wanna go with?

Petals said...

Monty - click the "I'm not a robot" box

Jackie S. said...

A lot of comments keep going to the Blogger spam folder. I can't seem to fix it. I'm putting them back every commercial.

Anonymous said...

That’s exactly what I thought Joe when they showed trailer of it, it’s just like Ready or Not but maybe vampire angle.

Petals said...

I'm still leery of the Leftovers.

monty924 said...

Petals, I just remember it because we were flying home from Orlando in Jan 2020 and I watched it on the plane. It stopped half way through the movie and I was determined to finish it, LOL. It was one of those Pandemic streaming at home movies for me.

Nickelpeed said...

Being in the military and still living by a base, I've heard Cajun before. I could barely understand them. To me, I think her accent is more made up. I could be wrong.

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie. I know you fix it when you catch them.

Nickelpeed said...

I think the leftovers can be trustworthy, but I do not believe they'll last all the way through. I hope they do. The others deserve to be bullied instead of Taylor. And, I'm not for bullying.

Anonymous said...

I’m still doing the im not a robot verify and sometimes it will even pop up pick all the crosswalks, lights, or whatever image and I’ll do that as well at times preview before post, it’s very weird.

monty924 said...

Petals, clicking the robot box doesn't stop it either.

Anonymous said...

Lol still the Taylor hate

Petals said...

Jon - Jassmun, Dicole & Naniel still think she is some evil mastermind. LOL! Man, all she wants to do is chill w/her chips.

monty924 said...

Penny, it does sound fake. Exaggerated and fake. She's from Mississippi so it could be real, but she doesn't talk with that heavy of an accent on the feeds. Curious...

Cheryl in NC said...

I like the leftovers. Those other girls still hating on Taylor--thats what got your other girl voted out. You might want to change your ways

Jackie S. said...

I think the comment thing is something to do with the speed of comments coming in. Between that and FB not letting my just upload the link to my FB BB page directly from the blog, my head is spinning this season.

Nickelpeed said...

Monty, there was a movie a few years back where the son of the house brought his fiance home and married The whole purpose was to find a woman who could outsmart the family and survive. They were a reall piece of work. The Invitation reminds me of that, too. I think you are right, the name is Ready or Not.

Petals said...

Penny - Maybe. I dunno. I don't care. She is a lazy liar. She has convinced some of those idiots that she is "rich".

Poor Alyssa is making a fool of herself with Kyle.

monty924 said...

It's all good, Jackie. I know you catch them now during the commercials and restore them.

Nickelpeed said...

Uhg, Kyle!!!

Anonymous said...

She creepin from her back home on a live tv show doh lol

monty924 said...

Yes Penny, that is the movie that I mentioned then Joe did too.

Petals said...

I think Alyssa thought Kyle would be an easy toy to bat around. Nope.

Petals said...

Whhooooo I didn't know Monte was so tall! And is be black, or Mexican? or what?

monty924 said...

Michael, don't get all sentimental over Monte. I don't trust him, lol.

Anonymous said...

Lol funny

Petals said...

HAHAHAHAHAAA

monty924 said...

I love that BB changed the HOH robes every week now. Used to be white or brown years ago but now they do different colors.

Petals said...

Penny, that sounds a bit like "Get Out"

monty924 said...

Good for you, Taylor!

monty924 said...

Was that Janelle???

Petals said...

Janelle? Where?

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, not if you read the synopsis of Ready or Not. I really didn't like Get Out. I didn't like Ready or Not, either.

Joe in NY said...

Ready or Not was pretty funny, actually. More of a dark comedy than a horror film. The Invitation seems more in the straight horror genre.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie.

See everyone Wednesday!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Nickelpeed said...

True, Joe.

Petals said...

thank you Jackie.

XOXOX

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks as always Jackie?
Goodnight all