Sunday, July 24, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Sunday Morning - July 24

 

Smile - You're on Candid Camera

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Leftover Llamas:

  • Apparently, some brouhaha went down before the POV comp but after the live feeds were cut yesterday.
  • In it, it sounds like Taylor was pretty much attacked by Nicole (and Daniel?).
  • Now, yesterday Joseph ended up making himself a new target because Ameerah freaked out that he was talking to Taylor.
  • She was sure they were talking game.
  • They weren't. Joseph just seems to be a nice guy. He had noticed that she seemed all alone and was being ostracized by the rest of the house. He offered to be someone she could turn to if needed.
  • Anyway, all this doesn't happen without people taking notice.
  • I told you that Michael/Brittany won the PoV and the plan was to target Ameerah.
  • That would mean Turner has to put Ameerah/Terrance on the block.
  • However, that would mean there's a chance that Terrance would go, not Ameerah.
  • What to do? What to do?
  • Meanwhile, Monte -- who really believed in Paloma -- finally came to the realization that Taylor had been honest with him and had approached him about the girls targeting him to give him a heads up.
  • The outsiders got together and talked.
  • The Girls Girls Alliance has Ameerah, Alyssa, Jasmine, Indy on the outskirts. Brittany was told she's in but they all tend to exclude her. Taylor was never invited.
  • The Old Skool Alliance has all the older people -- Daniel, Nicole,Terrance and Alyssa as the youngest member. Brittanny is older than Alyssa but wasn't invited.
  • Everyone else has no real ties to an alliance.
  • What to do?
  • Form one.
  • Michael, Brittany, Joseph, Taylor, Kyle, Monte and Turner are now The Leftovers.
  • This is the first alliance I've liked.
  • They have people good in comps, people good with strategy, some who really know the game.
  • Plus, they're uniting because they all realize that Daniel, Nicole and Ameerah have been pushing an agenda pretty much as an act of manipulation rather than having a real basis.
  • Taylor never did anything to anyone.
  • Now this game is interesting.


The Leftovers cheer


Meeting of the minds in progress


He lucked into a strong alliance


He still owes Taylor an apology, I say!


Finally has "people."


Joseph's PoV Comp host garb

10 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks for the concise summary of the main alliances. Seems like we have a bumper crop of mean girls in the house this year, which makes it hard to cheer for a woman to win the game. I had wanted to like Nicole, but that didn't last long. At least the guys who initially bought into the mean girls plans seem to have recognized and are correcting their behavior. I hope the Outsiders can make it to the final seven!

Petals said...

thank you Jackie. I'm sorry I've missed so much. I've been in bed with the new Corona for almost 2 weeks. Surrounded by boxes, Gatorade and blankets, I don't have the energy or room to swing a cat.
I hope to be back at the parties soon, when I can hopefully stay awake past 5pm.

Miss you all

xoxox

QuixoticElf said...

Thanks for the update. Feel better Petals!

Anonymous said...

Jackie hope you are continuing to improve and are not overdoing things!!! And Petals, stay strong and get better!! Well that sounds like they finally had the “I could have had a V8” moment in the house and the light bulb went off lol Let’s hope they stay focused and do what they need to now!!!

Chacha said...

I may have said this before but wasn't thrilled with the cast this season. Had high hopes for Nicole but that was quickly diminished. When this weeks twist was revealed on feeds I decided I wasn't going to watch the show. When Turner won I was like - great a rubber stamp on beating up on Taylor. I was thrilled when I woke up yesterday morning to read that Joseph, Kyle, Monte and Turner wanted to flip the script. I turned on the feeds in the morning at work and listened for the first time to hear all that was going on. After the Veto I finally got excited. Was so Happy at last nights meeting.
I am so over Jasmine with her fake accent. I am from South Louisiana and know that people from Mississippi don't talk that way. I also believe she is in the running to take RAVENS crown of ailments.
It will be interesting to see if the Edit on Wednesday show anything that happened with Nicole/Daniel/Taylor. I don't see how they cant show what happened.
Petals - I hope you recover quickly
Jackie - Hope your recovery is not painful

Jackie S. said...

Sorry to hear that, Jodie. To be honest, I don't think you should swing cats anyway! :) Feel better soon!

jo C said...

ChaCha my name is Jodie too spelled the same way

monty924 said...

I love the new alliance. PEtals, hope you get to feeling better soon. HUGS

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie! Thank you!!

I'm late because I read it wrong. I thougt it started at 9. Whooops.

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, Hope you are feeling better soon.