Monday, August 08, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Monday, Veto Meeting - August 8

 

Pretzel logic

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother house of Misguided Mice:

  • I actually don't have a ton of things to report.
  • Oh, I have one major thing.
  • But I'll save that for later.
  • Let me talk Indy for a moment.
  • What the hell is her problem with Taylor?
  • She's carrying on the Paloma Posse hate for the woman far past its expiration time.
  • She knows the Brazilian BB show.
  • She should know that if the majority of the people in the house are accepting there was ill treatment, perhaps it's time to back off.
  • Anyway ...
  • Brittany is walking normal although cuts like that on the knee can be quite painful and open up.
  • She's no Jasmine.
  • Okay, the big news is coming.
  • It's not really a surprise, per se.
  • Michael used the veto and took Joseph/Monte/Terrance off the block.
  • And he put Daniel/Kyle up in their place.
  • I believe he honestly thought he could manipulate Daniel and use him as a shield. Monte out would be better for him competition-wise.
  • However, I think he may have realized it's too early for a move like that and would end the shield of the Leftovers for both himself and Brittany.
  • Daniel is the target.
  • But ... I wonder if word gets out about what Kyle was saying, he might be in trouble.
  • After all, he's voicing a fear that all the minorities will target him.
  • Hmm.


Why, yes Daniel. It is a backdoor plan.


Turner brings enjoyment to the feeds


Indy won't like you two hanging out together.

I wouldn't be upset if he went home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t think I’ve seen this much hateraid that I can recall on one house guest as much as Taylor for no obvious reason and even if there was some crazy reason I mean these people are adults either try and hash it out or just stay clear of the person. I get Michael not wanting to rock the alliance but I do think I’d drop a few comments about what Kyle said and play up the showmance with Alyssa and see if anyone bites either way he would be covered he did what the alliance wanted with Daniel going up and I think h3 should sprinkle a few bread crumbs about Kyle so he lets house decide and he is good all around. Any more muffingate updates lol

Chacha said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that is Daniels angle to these hamsters. The leftovers wont take the bait.
leaving the noms the same keeps that "big" target in the house.

Jackie S. said...

Jon - I am going to find one of the live feeds videos I saw on Twitter with Muffin Mystery and post it.

Dr_Celine said...

What was Daniel’s take on being on the block now? Did he pitch a fit? Expect it? I was hoping to hear more about how he took being renominated.