Saturday, August 20, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Saturday, House Hamsters Veto - August 20


Now she looks like her BB photo

Here's the latest from inside and outside that Big Brother House of Heartbreak Hamsters:

  • No, unfortunately the disgusting duo of Kyle and Alyssa continues on.
  • They can't have sex in the yard, though.
  • That's a good thing.
  • I wonder how proud they will be of their actions when they find out TMZ wrote a piece on their 10-second sex on a floatie -- you can check that out at this link.
  • The biggest news other than the nominations -- Inside Jasmine/Monte and Outside Turner/Joseph -- is that the Power of Veto comp for those inside the house was held last night.
  • When the feeds blockage was on, I just assumed that BB was fixing the broken PortaPotty or something.
  • Nope.
  • It was the veto comp.
  • And, we have a new Veto winner!
  • Brittany won the Power of Veto! 
  • It was the hold or fold comp, one we haven't seen in ages.
  • So, it will be bye-bye Jasmine this week.
  • Jasmine is playing the here for her deceased father and a greater purpose card for all it's worth.
  • It ain't gonna work.
  • But she's had such hard time troubles all game long! She's injured!
  • Tough.
  • She goes to jury.
  • Over in the yard, it continues to be a mess with Terrance believing Kyle.
  • By the way -- inside the house they are sure Kyle is doing the right thing and finally turning on Alyssa.
  • Yeah, right.
  • Terrance and Turner talked. Terrance is crediting the nomination to a misunderstanding of something Turner said to him.
  • Terrance claims he will take Turner down if the veto is used.
  • Terrance did not let on that Kyle said anything about the Leftovers even though Kyle said EVERYTHING about the Leftovers.
  • He told Turner that he is not the target and will be safe.
  • I say, what if Joseph wins the veto? How safe is Turner going to be then?
  • Terrance told Joseph this is all a big backdoor Kyle plan.
  • Argh.
  • Their POV comp should be held sometime today. 

Wonder if their parents saw the TMZ sex article ...


Sad Joseph after nominations


Terrance telling Turner he will take
 him down with the veto


Another week not on the block!


Sitting pretty


Feels good to win a comp, eh?


Sad Turner after nominations

15 comments:

Petals said...

Thanks Ms Jackie.

Saw the "10-seconds" thing yesterday. Just ewww.

Brittany was so boastful yesterday. Dubbed Michael & herself as the "Queen & King of Veto". Really, you waste-o-space? You've been invisible and won a challenge against 4 other people... grr. Her name is in my books next to Jasmine's as useless floaters, bring nothing to the game.

Screw the Leftovers, they are O*V*E*R !!
Save Turner!

JonMD1267 said...

Well at least Jasmine can get her jury house muffin lol bitter juror party of one your table is ready lol man Turner has to get that veto or he is gone either way him or Joseph are screwed, Terrance isn’t going to send Kyle or Alyssa out the door if it’s a tie vote.

JonMD1267 said...

Ok lol I really should have clicked the link before posting lol that was legendary ok honestly I thought Jackie, you were just joking on the ten seconds thing lol why why why lol oh my gosh I feel the need to apologize for all men on a level now that’s just wrong lol And they on TMZ now lol, that poor butterfly floatie lol Mariah Carey might have to do a telethon for it now lol I mean Howie at least went in to a shack, others have done in bathroom I mean my gosh, I think it’s the 10 seconds and on a butterfly pool floatie combo that is just doing me in lol And what happened to choir boy giving shoutouts to his granny and what not lol

Petals said...

Jon Jodie - check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXfJj8R3q20

JonMD1267 said...

Lol ok Cynthia I will lol

JonMD1267 said...

LOL ok first that’s funny as $&#@ Alyssa wishes it was that long lol I bow down to you on that one lol

Sharon N said...

Ha! Alyssa probably wishes for a lot of things... that won't come true. :D)))

JonMD1267 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JonMD1267 said...

Well at least we know now what Alyssa would do for a Klondike Bar lol

Anonymous said...

I think it was smart play for Kyle to tell Terrance. What else could he do to survive this week? After all this is Big Brother... gotta do what you gotta do..Go Terrance, play smart and use this information for your game!

Petals said...

I don't think even Aly knows what the F she is doing with Kyle. It's all camera time of for her, IMO. She's one of those chicks from the generation of "I'll do anything to be infamous for 10 seconds"

Sharon N said...

"I'll do anything to be infamous for 10 seconds"

Good one Petals... I laughed right out loud!!! :D)))

Sharon N said...

Well, Taylor should have stuck with getting Terrance out. :(

Cheryl in NC said...

Not looking good for my pool boy Joseph.And I thought I had a chance this year. I hope hima or Turner win veto. ..And they figure out how to convince Terrance to send out one from the showmance

Nickelpeed said...

I'm reading this late. Dang it. I like Joseph. Come on Terrance, just target Kyle. :'(