Thursday, August 04, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Thursday - August 4

 

Body language is shouting

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Smoke and Mirrors:

  • Not a heck of a lot to report.
  • The plan is still to blindside Nicole.
  • Unfortunately, it's not going to be much of a blindside.
  • No, no one told her.
  • They're all still lying to her.
  • But she could tell by the way they wouldn't look into her eyes and how they were treating her that the vote was flipped.
  • Now she thinks it will be unanimous or almost unanimous that she will go home.
  • Daniel says that he probably won't last much longer and that they're all sheep playing the game for other people.
  • "You can't share the money," he says.
  • Both still are blinded to their own behaviors in the house.
  • Laters!


Set Kyle free, Alyssa!


She thinks he can be trusted.


How long will she last?


Up all night talking

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That screenshot says it all lol Nicole is like a toddler in time out. It’s not fun being on the block or having the majority of the house agsinst you I guess…. Where does that sound familiar ?? Lol

Anonymous said...

I dont know what im doing but i still cant login with my name like i have been for years...any advice?

Jackie i hope ur doing better and cant wait to see the vote...bye nicole...to bad it wont come as a shock as i feel she has to know whats up

See yall tonight...cherrypie out!

Anonymous said...

CherryPie it’s been weird on my end as well and I know Jackie has no control over any of this. I’ve been ok logging in though but I have done everything I can think of short of deleting my account and starting another one, I’ve done the verify thing, approve before posting the double verification through google, used different browsers and apps and my messages show up and then blip out usually as the show is going along and Jackie has been cool enough to repost from spam folder, but last time I got the message “you have created the maximum number of comments for today, please try again tomorrow” so I don’t know what’s up it just makes it frustrating when you want to talk with friends here but again this is not life or death stuff and Jackie is the queen as is and going through allot so I’m hoping it might be just some update thing and at some point will fix itself with the blog.

Jackie S. said...

I have no idea what's going on with Blogger. Monty got that same message, Jon.

Sharon N said...

I can't tell what Terrance is doing. He tells Nicole/Daniel (of course) that he's keeping Nicole. He's apparently told that to others as well, so Taylor thinks he's voting her out. But then he tells certain people in the LO's that he's voting to keep Taylor. Riding the fence and playing both sides against the middle?








cctru said...

I want to comment just to see if blogger works for me!
Regarding the Leftovers - I admit I was curious why Terrance was not included. He is most definitely left over. Or at least left out.

Anonymous said...

#FreeKyle lol

Anonymous said...

I can’t log in either, so I’m Anonymous also. 🤷🏻‍♀️