Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - Sept. 13

 

Audreying without cause.
Maybe will have cause next week!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dwindling Days:
  • I don't have a heck of a lot for today.
  • BB needs to stop giving them games.
  • I never liked them playing chess and that's absent this year.
  • Instead, they have Chinese Checkers and now BB has given them cards.
  • Argh!
  • Might as well give them books to read, too! The games cut down any good game talk!
  • Brittany went and told Alyssa that Turner was planning on telling her (Alyssa) that she will be evicted just before the show goes down.
  • Now, she's doing that not because she really cares about Alyssa's feelings.
  • I think that now that she has a few comp wins, she thinks she can win until the end.
  • She's going for the jury votes and the fact that Alyssa might be able to sway her friends to vote for her in the final two.
  • The plan is still to keep Taylor and evict Alyssa.
  • Alyssa, although she has felt all along that she would be the one leaving, has been regularly mingling with the others without talking game plans.
  • On the other hand, Brittany keeps isolating and being quite like an Audrey.
  • The final three agreement in play seems to be Monte, Turner and Taylor.
  • Brittany knows of the final three agreement between them and is bitterly whining and complaining about them hanging out until all hours of the night/morning and having fun being the three.
  • She says that Taylor has betrayed and lied to her.
  • Mind you, she's telling Alyssa and the cameras that. She's not saying anything to the three.
  • However, I am thinking that, if Brittany does win HOH, it would be Turner on the block with Monte. 
  • I honestly don't know how that would turn out. Taylor knows she has always had Turner in her corner but has been growing quite close to Monte.
  • I'm not sure how the Monte/Taylor thing will work out after the season as she seemed to be really into Joseph.
  • I'm glad I'm not in that age group anymore. Too much relationship stress!
  • That's all for tonight.

I do NOT like watching them play Chinese
Checkers or cards.


Alyssa listening to Brittany. Poor kid.


Such an excitable boy, right?


Will Monte still be smiling next week?

9 comments:

JonMD1267 said...

I’m still a bit skittish about Taylor going out this week. I love me any Audrey throwback so thank you again Jackie anytime you thrown one out it just brings me joy lol Brittany if she pulls a HOH next week she might actually have a chance winning it. I think, over all any of the ones remaining I’d be ok with winning although I am pulling for Taylor or Turner. I have no idea what’s up with the whole Monte/Taylor thing that’s just weird and so late in game plus I thought she had a connection with Joseph and she still might it’s just like a wtf thing mostly to me lol

Jackie S. said...

Jon - If my caption for the Brittany photo wasn't so long, I was going to mention you in it! I don't really care for Brittany myself. I would like to see a Turner, Taylor or last choice Monte win. But, in the end, I don't really care. None of them will share their winnings with me!

Jackie S. said...

And, I should add ... there is nothing against the winner sharing their win money with me in the BB guidebook. Just sayin' -- they can't share with each other. But me? BB would be fine with that!

Sharon N said...

It seems Turner and Monte are quite sure Taylor will be staying.
But not so fast!! Brittany could throw a wrench in that plan.
If Turner votes out Taylor (as everyone thinks), what if Brittany does the same?

Numairah said...

this make so stressed i don't want that taylor out from the show

Anonymous said...

God bless you Jackie. Watching the remaining hamsters must be like scratching chalkboards. No brouhaha!
There I got it out
Monte/Taylor is boring. Nice people both
But Joseph. 👀👀
If none of them are Turner as a threat he earned his win

JonMD1267 said...

Lol thank you so much Jackie!!! We are not worthy!!!! I mean you’d think after all these years when it gets down to this part of the show they would throw in some type of “luxury comp” and let’s be honest that could be just like going to local coffee shop and taking one person with you or have them go to a CBS show on the lot, or grocery shopping for the house lol something to keep things interesting or stir the pot inside. I remember when they would do the clothes thing, or I think it was Jun and Alison that time went to the MTV awards or Janelle went to Two and Hald Men set, those were always fun.

Sharon N said...

I remember those days too Jon!
It does appear that BB only wants to budget that one $5k/trip comp now. No more clothing racks or being secreted out for some special event (the last event I can recall was meeting the Olympic Women's Gymnastics team, and that had to be at least 8 years ago...maybe more).

With that said, the last few years of HGs don't seem inclined to create their own entertainment... totally lacking imagination. Their entertainment is hours sleeping or regurgitating who did what to who... and when.

Jackie S. said...

I beg to differ about them not creating their own entertainment the last few years. Last season, the houseguests did a lot of "shows" and such on their own. I know it ended up being a controversial season, especially on Twitter, but they did quite a bit using their imaginations.