Sunday, September 18, 2022

Survivor 43: Blog Pool OPENS!

 

The Lovely Lifeguard Laurie is sitting this season out. Lifeguard SueGee has graciously offered to run the blog pool for the show. Both women rock!

I want in! What do I do?

If you want in on the blog pool, you need to sign up in the comments of this post and this post only! Please don't try signing up on any other posts -- we might miss your comment.

Is there money involved in this?

Of course not! You needn't pay anything to get into the pool. You don't need to buy a pool pass or anything! Mind you, you don't win any money either. What you do win is bragging rights until the next season and the smugness that goes with it.

How does it work?

Lifeguard SueGee makes random picks for the castaways and the blog folks. You cheer on that castaway all season until they either win or get their torch snuffed along the way.

When is the cut-off for entering?

All pool requests must be in comments to this here post and submitted by Friday, September 23, 3PM ET. No trying to climb over the pool fence after that time!

36 comments:

Laura said...

I want in.

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool!

Cheryl in NC said...

Please add me to the pool

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the pool!

Sharon C said...

Sorry, I got a new phone and didn't realize I haven't signed in until I hit post! So I want in the pool!

Sharon N said...

Please add me to the pool.

MikesGirl said...

I can’t wait for Survivor to start. Please sign me up! Kim

April said...

AprilW I'm in

Petals said...

~*~* I'M IN!

Anonymous said...

This is Cherrypie and i want in...thx

David said...

Throw me in the pool please.

Anonymous said...

Im in. Jasonuwp

John Cantrell said...

I'd like in as well.

monty924 said...

Throw me in too, Squeegee!!

Anonymous said...

Please add me - DonnaNY and KelseyNY to the pool! Thank you!!

Brenda said...

Please include me!

Nickelpeed said...

Put me in coach!!! Can't wait!!

Dr_Celine said...

Please put me in for the pool. Thanks!

Mike Barer said...

Please add me.
Mike Barer
Maple Valley, WA
mvbarer.blogspot.com

Glenn Allen said...

Please sign me up for the Survivor Pool. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up…auntie leigh

Nora M said...

Please sign me up on this one too! Nora M

Martha said...

I'm jumping in the pool! Thanks, Martha

Marthalight said...

OOPS! Should have said, I'm Marthalight.....:-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, please
ChicMc

Anonymous said...

Me too, please!

Andi said...

Please add me to the pool, please?

Bizaro22 said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks.

Tammy said...

Please Add me to the pool! Thank you very much!

Donna in Alabama said...

Please add me to the pool!!

Joanne Victoria said...

Please add me to the pool! Thank you!

Krysta Gibson said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks!

Skyriverblue said...

Grab your Tribal Council pen and sign me up! Thanks, Jackie

Indiana Jane said...

I want in plz

SueGee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SueGee said...

The Survivor Pool is now CLOSED

Squeegee