Sunday, September 18, 2022

The Amazing Race 34: Blog Pool OPENS!

 


Come one, come all! The Amazing Race Blog Pool is now OPEN! The season premiere is Wednesday at 10PM EDT, following the season premiere of Survivor 43.

Okay, here's how the blog pool works:

*Names are matched up randomly with the teams.

*You get to cheer on your chosen team until they're Philiminated or win it all.

*If your chosen team is creepy, fights, fusses or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.

*Not much, anyway.

*Heehee

*There is no wagering of monies.

*The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.

How do I get involved? 

Sign up right here on this post! If you're posting anonymously, you need a sign off name on your comments. We don't care if you're a boy named Sue, we have to know something other than anonymous. The cut-off for entering is Friday, September 23, 3PM EDT, or noon PDT.

REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THIS VERY POST YOU'RE READING! 

If you sign up on another post or Twitter or the Facebook page, your request might be missed.

The Stupendous SueGee (affectionately known as SqueeGee at times) will be the lifeguard here this season. Please don't test her patience by running with scissors around the pool!

34 comments:

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool!

Beachbound Gmom said...

Sign me up please!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

I wanna jump in the pool please

Brenda said...

Please add me to the pool. I can’t wait for TAR!

Sharon C said...

Add me to the pool!

Sharon N said...

Please add me to the pool!

Petals said...

SQUUUUUEEEE - I'll swim in the TAR pool this season. Can't wait to see DX & Claire crush it.

MikesGirl said...

Please sign me up! Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherrypie here please sign me up

David said...

I want in the pool please.

Anonymous said...

I’m in. Jasonuwp

monty924 said...

Throw me in, Squeegee!

Nickelpeed said...

Add me in!! Thank you!! (Penny)

Judi Sweeney said...

Splashing in!!!!

Dr_Celine said...

Please add me. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! Margo and her mom

RJMnSC said...

All in

Glenn Allen said...

Please sign me up for the amazing Race Pool. Thanks!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

Nora M said...

Please sign me up - Nora M -
Thanks Jackie!

Marthalight said...

Please sign me up, I'm jumping in...Thanks, Martha

Anonymous said...

Sign me up please.
ChicMc

Anonymous said...

Me too please!

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the pool, please?

Andi said...

Please add me in the pool. Thank you!

SueGee said...

To all the people that are Anonymous - we need a name for the pool!!! Please do a new post with a name!!

Squeegee

Donna in Alabama said...

Please add me to the pool!

chrob61 said...

Please add me in to the pool!!

Anonymous said...

Please add us - Donna NY and Kelsey NY to the pool! Thank you!

Joanne Victoria said...

Please add me to the pool! Thank you!

Krysta Gibson said...

Please add me to the (splash) pool! Thanks!

Skyriverblue said...

WooHOO! I've got my pina colada... all that's left is to get in the pool. Jackie, please sign me up!

Bizaro22 said...

Please add me to the pool!

Indiana Jane said...

Plz add me to the pool.