Sunday, September 24, 2023

Survivor 45: Blog Pool OPENS! Tribe Breakdown

 

Come one, come all! The blog pool is OPEN for Survivor 45! Due to illness and BB25, I'm getting a late start on this. The season premiere is Wednesday, September 27 at 8PM ET/PT. The episodes will all be 90 minutes this season. We usually reassign the first castaway but chances are the castaway will be cast out before the blog pool is set up. If so, no reassignments will happen. The blog pool cut-off is Friday, September 29, 5PM ET/8PM PT. All entries must be submitted in comments on THIS post, nowhere else!

The Lovely Lifeguard SueGee has once again graciously offered to run the blog pool for the show. She, but of course, rocks!

I want in! What do I do?

If you want in on the blog pool, you need to sign up in the comments of this post and this post only! Please don't try signing up on any other posts -- we might miss your comment.

Is there money involved in this?

Of course not! You needn't pay anything to get into the pool. You don't need to buy a pool pass or anything! Mind you, you don't win any money either. What you do win is bragging rights until the next season and the smugness that goes with it.

How does it work?

Lifeguard SueGee makes random picks for the castaways and the blog folks. You cheer on that castaway all season until they either win or get their torch snuffed along the way.

When is the cut-off for entering?

As stated above, all pool requests must be in comments to this here post and submitted by Friday, September 29, 5PM ET/8PM PT. Be there or be square.

Here's the tribe breakdown:

Belo - Blue tribe - Fijian word for heron:

–Brandon "Brando" Meyer, a 23-year-old software engineer from Seattle, WA

–Bruce Perreault, a 47-year-old insurance agent (and Survivor 44 returnee) from Warwick, RI

—Jake O'Kane, a 26-year-old attorney from Boston, MA

–Katurah Topps, a 35-year-old civil rights lawyer from Brooklyn, NY

–Kellie Nalbandian, a 29-year-old critical care nurse from New York, NY

–Kendra McQuarrie, a 31-year-old bartender from Steamboat Springs, CO

Lulu - Yellow tribe - Fijian word for owl:

–Brandon Donlon, a 26-year-old content producer from Sicklerville, NJ

–Emily Flippen, a 28-year-old investment analyst from Laurel, MD

–Hannah Rose, a 33-year-old therapist from Baltimore City, MD

–Kaleb Gebrewold, a 29-year-old software salesman from Vancouver, Canada

–Sabiyah Broderick, a 28-year-old truck driver from Jacksonville, NC

–Sean Edwards, a 35-year-old school principal from Provo-Orem, UT

Reba - Red tribe - Fijian word for goshawk:

–Austin Li Coon, a 26-year-old grad student from Chicago, IL

–Dee Valladares, a 26-year-old entrepreneur from Miami, FL

–Drew Basile, a 23-year-old grad student from Philadelphia, PA

–Janani "J. Maya" Krishnan-Ja, a 24-year-old singer from Los Angeles, CA

–Julie Alley, a 49-year-old estate attorney from Brentwood, TN

–Nicholas "Sifu" Alsup, a 30-year-old gym owner from O'Fallon, IL

39 comments:

Sharon N said...

Jumping in... please add my name!

Anonymous said...

I’m in please
Andi

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool. Thanks!

Auntie Leigh said...

Going for it…sign me up. Actually, I still have Felicia in bb…I thought for sure it would be bye bye Felicia but I think she is still in. Auntie Leigh

Anonymous said...

Splash, splash, - I'm in.
Thanks,
ChicMc

Judi Sweeney said...

Diving it Jackie! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please! I’d like to be in the pool!
~ Dr. Celine

Petals said...

SPLASH me in, please

CherylNY said...

Please sign me up, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please add us : DonnaNY & KelseyNY into the pool. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Im jumping in also maybe I will be luckier than I was with BB pool pick
CherryPie

Michelle said...

Please sign me up. Survivor is my favorite show!
See ya Wednesday in the comments.

Indiana Jane said...

Plz sign me up- Indiana Jane

Anonymous said...

put me in please Jasonuwp

Krysta said...

Thanks, give me someone to support! Thanks, Krysta

Pearl said...

Clunt me in

Pearl said...

Count me in. I hate auto correct!

Cheryl in NC said...

Add me please

Brent McKee said...

Please sign me up, but be aware that no matter who I’m picked with,my loyalty and support is with this year’s Canadian.

monty924 said...

Throw me in, please... still waiting on my Survivor win, lol

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie and Sue Gee please enter me into the Pool. Thanks!

TS14Fan said...

Splash! May I join? Thanks.

Nickelpeed said...

Please add me!! Thank you!

PDX Granny said...

I have my water wings, and am ready to jump in the pool!

Anonymous said...

Please add me. Thank you

Ethan C said...

Please add me. Thank you

David said...

Throw me in the pool please. =)

Donna in Alabama said...

Please add me to the pool!

Bizaro22 said...

Please add me to the pool! Thank you.

MikesGirl said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks, Kim

Marthalight said...

Jumping in! Please sign me up..Thanks, Marthalight

Skyriverblue said...

I can't wait! Pair me up with the winner, please!

Nora M said...

Going for all 3 this year - sign me up please! Nora M

Cookie Jar said...

Sure, Why not. Count me in.

April said...

April W

I want in the Survivor 45 blog pool!!

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Debbie in Fl. I signed up but do not see my name

cctru said...

I'd like someone to root for! Please toss my name in there.

SueGee said...

Debbie in FL signed up in the TAR pool but not in this one. I will add your name into the pool right now.

SueGee, the pool maven

SueGee said...

This pool is officially CLOSED. (You guys even got an extra day!)


SueGee, the pool maven