Sunday, September 24, 2023

The Amazing Race 35: Blog Pool OPENS!

 

Come one, come all! The Amazing Race 35 Blog Pool is now OPEN! The season premiere is Wednesday at 9:30PM ET/PT, following the season premiere of Survivor 45.

Okay, here's how the blog pool works:

*Names are matched up randomly with the teams.

*You get to cheer on your chosen team until they're Philiminated or win it all.

*If your chosen team is creepy, fights, fusses or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.

*Not much, anyway.

*Heehee

*There is no wagering of monies.

*The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.

How do I get involved? 

Sign up right here on this post! If you're posting anonymously, you need a sign off name on your comments. We don't care if you're a boy named Sue, we have to know something other than anonymous. The cut-off for entering is Friday, September 29, 5PM EDT, or 8PM PDT. 

REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THIS VERY POST YOU'RE READING! If you sign up on another post or Twitter or the Facebook page, your request might be missed. The Stupendous SueGee (affectionately known as SqueeGee at times) will be the lifeguard here this season. Please don't test her patience by running with scissors around the pool!

Just a reminder this season there are 13 teams, not the usual 11. For a refresher on the teams, please revisit my cast post.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please
Andi

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Count me in.
Thanks
ChicMc

Judi Sweeney said...

Splashing around and diving in. Thank you Jackie…

Sharon N said...

Thanks!! I'm diving in here too...

CherylNY said...

Sign me up please and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please add us : DonnaNY & KelseyNY into the pool. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm jumping in here also....add me and see if I have any luck
Thanks
Cherry Pie here

Anonymous said...

Sure I want in
Debbie in Fl

Michelle said...

Please sign me up for the pool.

Anonymous said...

I’m in! Thank you! ~ Dr_Celine

Indiana Jane said...

Plz sign me up! Indiana Jane

Jasonuwp said...

Sign me up please. Jasonuwp

chrob61 said...

Please sign me up! Thank you!!

Krysta said...

Oh, boy. So glad both Amazing Race and Survivor are back AND on the same night!!!! Sign me up for a race team to cheer on! Thank you! Krysta

Pearl said...

Sign me up here too! My BB pick was gone very quickly.

Cheryl in NC said...

Jumping in here too.Add me please.

Brent McKee said...

Put me in coach.

Sorry, sign me up.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Throw me in, please!!!

The Amazing Race Season 21 Blog Pool Winner 🏆🎉

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie and Sue gee please enter me into the Pool. Thanks!

Nickelpeed said...

Add me, please! Thank you!

PDX Granny said...

I hope it's OK to use the same water wings in both pools! I'm jumping into this one too!

Ethan said...

Please add me

David said...

Throw me in the pool please. =)

Donna in Alabama said...

Please add me to the pool!!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

Bizaro22 said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks.

MikesGirl said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks, Kim

marthalight said...

I'm jumping in! Thanks, Marthalight

Skyriverblue said...

Can wait for Phil's eyebrow to go up, and his "GO!" hand to come down! Sign me up!

Nora M said...

Ready to run! Sign me up please - Nora M

Anonymous said...

Throw me in the pool!! NanaintheNW

Cookie Jar said...

Count me in, please

Kathy said...

Please add me to the pool
Thanks, KathyB

Debbie said...

I’d like to sign up!

SueGee said...

This pool is officially CLOSED.....

SueGee, the pool maven

Judi Sweeney said...

Jackie and SueGee… In tonight’s (Oct 4th) Amazing Race Blog, I just noticed that I am not attached to a team. Above on Sept. 24th at 2:56 I jumped in the Amazing Race Pool. I must have been accidentally overlooked…. Help?