Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Big Brother Reindeer Games - Ep. 5 Blog Party

 

                                                                                    CBS

While I won't be live blogging the show as I usually do, I will pop in now and then with a screen shot or comment. But I do hear there's a party going on in the comments section. I hope to see you there! I will fill you in with major things like who wins the comps, who gets the boot, etc. 

Since we have no pool, I'm just keeping track here who gets the boot and what they win on the way out --

Cody Calafiore (BB16 and BB22) Eliminated 2nd/won a fruitcake.
Nicole Franzel (BB16BB18 and BB22
Frankie Grande (BB16)
Taylor Hale (BB24)
Cameron Hardin (BB25) Eliminated 1st/won year subscription jelly.
Brittany Haynes (BB12 and BB14)
Josh Martinez (BB19) Eliminated 4th/won ugly Christmas sweater
Xavier Prather (BB23)
Danielle Reyes (BB3 and BB7) Eliminated 3rd/won $5,000

Who will be cast out into the cold cruel world tonight?

Four challenges today. 

The doorbell rings. It's Tiffany, Elf Ambassador. Naughty/Nice Challenge. Holiday Special Canceled? Elfie has locked himself in Santa's Office. The keys must be found to let him out. NICOLE finds the key!

Her advantage will be someone else's disadvantage. Two Jingle Bell Brawls. Nicole picks one person to sit out. Most think it should be Xavier.

Jingle Bell Brawl One time. Eggnog recipe book misprinted, each recipe missing one ingredient. Sample seven eggnogs, figure what's missing, grab ingredient and win. Nicole sits out Xavier.


TAYLOR wins the Jingle Bell Brawl and a big power! She is the first to advance to the Reindeer Games. She can bring one player with her. She chooses Nicole. 

Frankie, Britney and Xavier will compete in the second Jingle Bell Brawl and the winner of that will go on to the Reindeer Games.

Second Brawl - Asked questions about entertainment performances so far. Two losers must go to Santa's Showdown. Xavier is the first to get one wrong. Then another one. Then another. Britney wrong. Frankie leading. FRANKIE wins. He will be in Reindeer Games. Britney and Xavier have to compete in the Santa Showdown.

Santa's Showdown time. Krampus is putting up anti-Christmas billboards. They must knock them down and put up new signs. They are on ziplines kicking down the bad ones. Britney is not doing well at all. She recovers and both are working on the good sign puzzle.

XAVIER wins!

Britney wins a pair of man's Christmas underwear and socks.

46 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone!

tbc said...

Good evening! I hope everyone is well. Here is some eggnog…. Spikes of course. Enjoy

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, Glenn and tbc. Jackie, I hope you're feeling better this evening.

Eggnog is yummy, tbc.

monty924 said...

Tiffany is such a cute elf!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty and TBC!

monty924 said...

My streaming is going in and out, ugh. I may get a little behind you all as far as the show.

monty924 said...

Go Nicole

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole wins the Naughty and Nice power and this time Nicole can bench someone from a Brawl.

monty924 said...

Ah, that makes sense. The BB announcer mention "quad" last night about tonight's competitions.

Jackie S. said...

Good evening!

Sharon N said...

Hi and howdy to y'all.

Wonder who Nicole will make "naughty"... my guess, Taylor. Although I'd rather she'd do Xavier. Doubt she would do that to Frankie... yet.

monty924 said...

Hi Sharon

I can't do nasty tasting stuff 🤮

monty924 said...

Wow, their guesses are all over the place!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sharon. This is a crazy challenge.

tbc said...

This is so gross! My eggnog is tasty. I promise

Sharon N said...

Monty, you are so funny!
Bought some of that stuff for sis and bro-in-law today. They love it, but I can't do without a good dose of brandy to make it palatable.

tbc said...

I bet Nicole wishes she could have benched herself

monty924 said...

Oh yes... eggnog definitely has to be spiked before I can drink it, LOL

monty924 said...

Go Taylor!! She's in the final games!

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor wins the challenge to advance to Reindeer Games.

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor can take someone to the Reindeer games.

monty924 said...

Who boy... does she take X or one of the girls. I'd take Britney if I were her.

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole gets taken to the Reindeer games.

monty924 said...

Taylor's actually pretty strategic. She has her sights set on getting Frankie out and thinks X can do that for her. I still would have saved Britney.

tbc said...

I would have saved Britney too

monty924 said...

Britney's won one Naughty or Nice comp and was on the winning Brawl team with the trees. That's it. I'd take her for the odds of beating her.

Glenn Allen said...

Frankie takes the lead. 5 to 4.

Glenn Allen said...

Frankie advances to the Reindeer games by one question.

Sharon N said...

Have to say I'm shocked Taylor picked Nicole.

monty924 said...

Ugh... physical favors Xavier

monty924 said...

Lol, on his BINGO card this year!

Glenn Allen said...

Britney can not reach the Blocks..

tbc said...

Advantage: height, age

Glenn Allen said...

Britney is finally knocking down the Blocks.

Glenn Allen said...

Britney is catching up.

Glenn Allen said...

I hope Britney can win this challenge.

monty924 said...

Started my Buckeyes today. 54 peanut butter balls in the freezer ready to dip after the show, lol.

monty924 said...

Me too, Glenn!

tbc said...

Yum!!

monty924 said...

Great comeback, Brit but it wasn't enough! :((

Sharon N said...

Rats.

Jackie S. said...

Rats. Britney has always been a favorite of mine. Thank you for coming by!

monty924 said...

LOL! Britney's hubby gets a pair of holiday underwear. :)))
Well, time to dip those balls.

Everyone have a great evening and will see you all for the Reindeer Games on Thursday. Jackie, feel better and thank you as always.

tbc said...

I’ve always liked Britney too. I’m disappointed

Glenn Allen said...

It is an interesting Final Four.

Sharon N said...

Glad I get to watch Jackie's blog for results.
Now I can put off watching the show until later so I can watch the finale of Voice... HUNTLEY or MARA for the win!