|Somebunny is the new HoH?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of One More Night:
- Critter Cam after the live show ended.
- Extended Critter Cam.
- Followed by ... Critter Cam.
- When the feeds finally returned, we have a new HoH.
- Annnd ... it's ROSS (once again).
- He apparently made some kind of deal with Mark not to put him (Mark) on the block.
- The numbers have dwindled so much that there isn't much choice.
- I think his strong bond with Marissa keeps him from putting her on the block unless he has to do so.
- He is (currently) planning to put Omarosa and Ari on the block.
- Ross's target (once again or still) is Omarosa.
- He says ANYONE but Omarosa needs to win the veto.
- But not Omarosa.
- I dunno.
- Omarosa has proved to be pretty good at comps.
- She's better than Marissa at them and better than Mark most of the time.
- Aha! Ross says his deal with Mark is that if he wins the veto, he must use it to save Ari and that he will vote Omarosa out.
- Despite all the scheming and wheeling and dealing, they all are getting along together just fine.
- They're also neater than the normal hamsters.
- Mark, James, Metta and Brandi were the most housekeeping chamsters this season.
- One thing I've caught onto that differs from the "normal" hamsters is that this crowd actually cares about the perception of the public more. They're definitely more interested in not making total idiots of themselves on national television and the Internet.
- They're all asleep now.
|Once again, he's HoH|
|Sir Cleans A Lot|
|Watch out, Ross!|