|Jeff originally wanted to be on BB|
Yes, Jeff said that the other day -- he originally wanted to try out for BB while Jackie had wanted to be on TAR, not BB. You can see the differences in their gameplay. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Discombobulated Denizens:
- James had an epiphany ... he realized that Audrey was the one who leaked info to Jace about a song he planned for his eviction.
- Well, duh.
- He's not saying anything to her about it so she won't suspect that he's onto her.
- He told Jason and Meg. though.
- Clay told Austin that Liz told him that she's trying to distance herself from him (Austin). He said to watch her.
- Of course, it might have been Julia saying that.
- Who knows anymore?
- Clay also told Austin that Vanessa is trustworthy.
- But, is Clay trustworthy in saying all this?
- The jury is still out on that.
- Steve tried to explain Evel Dick to John and James.
- Well, that's just silly.
- Who can really explain Evel Dick? Is there a plausible explanation for Evel Dick?
- Lots and lots of small talk today -- conversations about previous seasons and previous houseguests, people falling in the pool, 9-11 (as in their lives and in the BB house), etc.
- James and Meg want to let Da'Vonne in on what they know about Audrey's talking and letting secrets out.
- An interesting bit -- while mug shots of Audrey, Jace and James hit the internet, Jason said he didn't think he'd get on the show because he was arrested for "dumb stuff."
- Not a heck of a lot went on today.
- But I suffered, as you must also suffer.
|Clay makes a point?|
|Vanessa must be cold|
|Look! Becky has bunny slippers!|
|I think Meg is expendable|
|Johnny Mac sighted AGAIN|