|Will he change his own nominations?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of She's a Life Coach?:
- I don't have a heck of a lot for you today.
- That's because not a whole lot happened.
- Kaitlyn cried.
- She also talked to Tyler in this odd gurgling voice like she was hiding more tears deep down in her throat.
- Tyler never really trusted her and now really doesn't trust her.
- Kaitlyn also cried all over Scottie and told him practically every breath she's taken in the game -- including her vote to send Steve packing.
- She also told Scottie about Sam's power although she doesn't know all the details.
- Perhaps she might be a good life coach for gerbils.
- But not for people!
- When the time came, the feeds got blocked for the veto ceremony.
- As expected, Scottie kept his nominations the same.
- So, unless Sam uses her power to possibly bring the evicted back, either Brett or Winston will go home.
- Right now it's looking like that would be Winston out the door.
- Once again, it won't be a unanimous vote and might only be a vote or two deciding.
- Winston is walking around asking people what he should do.
- Brett is letting girls flirt on him.
- And on it goes ...
|Raising the awnings duty|
|Call the wahmbulance and take her away!|
|Bros summit conference|
|Oh geez ...|