|Sharp dressed man|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hellbent Hounds:
- BB gave them some news from the outside -- the eclipse.
- They gave them viewing glasses to watch it.
- Some took advantage of the time to nap a bit.
- I think it would have been funnier had they just surprised them with the darkened skies.
- Sigh. I guess I don't want them to go blind.
- I'm sure Raven will contract something from it anyway.
- The Veto Ceremony (blocked to the live feeds) was held this morning.
- No surprises.
- Jason took himself off the block and Christmas put Mark in his place.
- Christmas cried some crocodile tears to Mark about it hurting her heart.
- Oh, yeah.
- Christmas is pretty sure they're due for a physical comp, although she can't play as exiting HoH.
- She wants Matt or Raven to win so they will target Alex or Jason.
- It's Jason she wants out more so than Alex.
- If Jason or Alex win HoH, Christmas wants them to target Kevin.
- I'd rather they not, thankyouverymuch.
- Alex and Jason both fussed about how Raven cooks chicken.
- It's too spicy and chewy.
- And here I thought that cooking chicken was Raven's saving grace in the house!
- Josh talked to us. He said his father told him to act goofy and like he didn't know what he's doing.
- Here I thought it just came naturally to him!
- Nothing much really happening with the exceptions of the "If I win HoH" scenario talks.
- Oh. Mark isn't doing those talks.
- He knows he's gone this week.
|Eclipse watching (and napping, too)|
|Is he constipated? Could be!|
|Seeking the wisdom of the gods|
|Why is she even there? Who chose her?|