Thursday, July 27, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Pre-Live Show 7/27

















The feeds have returned on and off since being blocked almost all day. Alas, nothing exciting is happening when we've had them. BB has been piping loud music through the house including "The Wedding March" and classical tunes. The houseguests have been getting ready for the cameras (as if they're not always on camera). No tantrums, no earthshattering news. One brief peek allowed us to see booths set up for HOH, so it looks like it's another question and answer genre comp.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackieeeeeee
Hi Zoetawnyyyyyyyyyyyy, I love your graphics. Cool, yet hot like fireeeeeeeeee:>
pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie! You know I'll be peeking here in CA. Spoilers never bothered me. If Jase stays you will hear my screams all the way to the East Coast. I can hardly wait...no three course dinner for the hub on BB night. ;)
Zoetawy~
xoxo

Anonymous said...

FOFLMBO! I'm so excited I can't even spell my sn right. LOL!
Zoetawny~
xoxo