Tuesday, July 25, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Update and A Bit O' Show Talk - 7/25


Tonight's show was certainly more interesting than the feeds have been today. So, even though I don't normally recap the show here (as most of it is already covered in the feeds reports), I want to touch on a few show events and other "schtuff."

The first thing I want to mention is how touching the Howie/George talk came across. I had mentioned that talk in one of my entries -- where I said that George warned Howie to be aware of the snake (James). I'm glad the producers thought the same snake. Hey, call me what you want, but I have a bit of a soft spot for both Howie and George. They're like kids at heart and I think both probably have very good hearts. So, goofy and silly and sometimes nerve-wracking, I like 'em. There. I said it.

And, we found out why the feeds were blocked for so long before and after the POV Ceremony. We only heard about Jase's tantrum after the event. Oh, my! Now, of course, he's trying to worm his way out of things and swing the vote. I personally hope it doesn't work. I truly believe that Will has a plan and an act for this season and, though it may be a threat to others I might enjoy, I want to see where Will goes with it.

Jase? He's explosive, not sneaky enough to be a good sneak and, other than looking at his abs, I really wouldn't miss him. The graphic in this entry was done by my AOL buddy Zoetawny (thank you!) and makes a reference to an ongoing joke thread about Jase on one of the AOL message boards. It was started in Jase's original season by clueless person who actually thought Jase was a hero firefighter -- when in actuality he joined a volunteer corps to make it look good. The posters on the board have been determined to make the "JACE IS A HERO FIREFIGHTER" the longest message board thread in the history of Big Brother. It's still going today after two years. I didn't care much for Jase when I first saw him, I don't care much for him now. Please let him be the one gone this week!

Watching the actual POV comp tonight, I saw that Kaysar had trouble with his ear the moment he came out of the blueberry tub. So, there was his medical emergency. It had to be a blueberry in his ear, not any sort of contagious infection despite both Mike and Howie having ear woes. I see, for all his fussing, James did NOT give up his right to compete in POV next week. The way he whined and moaned, I thought it was gone. All the fussing was because he "couldn't protect his nomination choices" had he continued. @@ He gets the eyeroll from me. Does he think he can win every POV? And, if anyone else wins it, he really can't make them use it or not. Snake.

Okay, to the live feeds from the house today:
  • George went to sit in a chair and fell. No, I don't have video, but folks may want to see if Hamsterwatch.com picked up on it and put it on YouTube.
  • Lots of talk about various TV shows, previous BBs and such. Yawn. Next!
  • James told Kaysar that Danielle told him that George told her (following that?) that he's going to vote to evict Will because he doesn't like the way Will treats him. [Editor's note: I don't recall that conversation. It could be either Danielle or James himself trying to stir the pot. It could have happened. I don't know. I have an alibi.]
  • Howie got stung on the leg by a bee.
  • Danielle told Jase that she was going to talk to Kaysar to try to get them to vote out Will.
  • Will thinks America hates people who take themselves too seriously. He thinks they (CT) are popular because they're "mean." Boogie doesn't quite agree.
  • Some of the HG worked out. Yawn. Next!
  • James is on a Vote Out Will kick and tries to work it on Howie. Once again, the World's Greatest Alliance (cough) is all over the map and not sticking to their original plan to save Will.
  • James once again pushes the "floaters" theory while pushing to vote out Will. Now, recently it dawned on me what I think of everytime I hear these HG talk about floaters. Tim Curry as Pennywise the Clown in Stephen King's IT. "Georgie, we ALL float down here. Wouldn't you like to float, too?"
  • I'd like to see an Evil Clown show up in the house and suck a few of these houseguests away for a bit to shake them up more.

Later!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeee, and thanks for the feed. it's coming on but i have to run somewhere, so thankssss for everything. I told you u should be a reporter and maybe the producers agree with me too.:>
pat

Anonymous said...

OK,thoughts on the show tonight!!I was soooooooo touched by George's speech for POV that I almost cried and I thought almost ALL of those jerks did NOT take it seriously. U R right,Jackie,he doesn't have a seriously mean bone in his body,but he's not stupid in the least.I am so happy he won the veto,he will live off this for years. And yes,he and Howie touch me too.

Well,Jase had his little tantrum and nailed his butt right on the rail out of the house. Now I want Will out,in the worst way,him and his smarmy face and smart a$$ comments.........who cares,Will,but maybe your Momma!!!BUT PLEASE...........I beg this house,get rid of BOOGER as quickly as possible. He is one of the most disgusting and mean spirited and hard hearted "persons",I have ever seen.He is not fit for human consumption on these live feeds. I hope Janie gets the chance to chew him up and spit him out!! What does it take for these people to get their fill of his disgusting behavior???BB6 had better get wise and get rid of CT and soon.

I would tell the producer that BB7 bites and we hate "their" picks and that all the talk of deals just makes us very leary of these games and the true outcomes.Also another week of 2 HOH would be fun or a double elimination or America's choice of an "elimanee" but PLEASE.........no Evilette in the house!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackie-
Thanks again for all the work you're doing! And I keep forgetting to say this but thanks to Zoetawny for her great graphics!! I get a kick out of seeing what she comes up with next.
I haven't posted for a while so this will be long!! Sorry!!
I feel so sorry for George. There are some really big jerks in the house. He cooks and cleans up after all of them and what does he get-James badmouthing and nominating him and the others ignore him. Sure he may have been listening to conversations but then again what do you expect-it's a game, he's playing it like everyone else. I still don't think of him as a major player but he is becoming one of my favorites so I had to read your blog during the POV here to see if he won-I couldn't handle it if he didn't.
James needs to stop complaining about the POV. It wasn't fixed, George just wanted it more than anyone else. Poor Kaysar-bald! Oh the shame. It will grow back though. Jase and Mike are finally showing their old and true colors. They are both two scary guys sometimes. And I seriously doubt Will wants to leave the house. Does any of the hg's remember his season?! He has said it over and over again-he lies. Someone else posted this-but he is really just using reverse psychology.
Thanks again!!
Nikki/ncbblue44

Anonymous said...

Quite an interesting show-- finally. Jase needs to go, he is pitching a fit just as bad as he did in his own season. James is a snake, I totally want him gone. Will is so FOS, and Boogie is disgusting. I really don't know who I want gone more.

And you know what kudos to Georgie!! I love him and Howie, and I mean give me a break, WillBoogie gave up way too easily and if James wanted his nominations to stay he should of stuck it out until the end. Serves him right, snake.

Keep rockie Jackie!!!

carrie in TX

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I thought Will was really trying to threaten/force the HGs to vote him out by his threats to blow all competitions so they would be stuck eating Slop. I thought he was a JOKE and didn't believe him, especially since he was not able to eat his bowl in the competition. If the entire house goes on Slop - so would he! it's too bad they both can't be evicted. I saw some of Jase's X-Rated Raps songs he did about Janelle on the InnerTube, Jase is still the same nasty person he was on his season. George and Howie are like teddy bears. It was touching to see George warning Howie about James. James is a snake! Gayle

Anonymous said...

i actually like will still. i think he's entertaining and keeps things interesting. i think jase is annoying and mike is, too. i wish they were the two on the block. i hope jase goes this week and mike next week. i'd like to see what will does/how he acts once boogie is GONE. during bb2, will got way more entertaining and likeable after boogie was history.

and while george isn't really that entertaining, i feel bad for him and feel like he's been bullied. poor guy. at least howie (and sometimes danielle) are nice to him.

Anonymous said...

HOWIE:
3 words... i LOVE howie!
he is the best! he is sooo sweet and nice and who can beat that??
if i wasn't so young... i'd go after howie!! everytime i see him i get excited!

WILL:
i think he keeps things interesting and i hope he stays just to see what happens...

Jace:
3 word: lunatic, psycho, and JERK!
i hope he goes this week!!!
he was saying marcellas was sneaking and deceitful, but who was the one playing everyones alliance?? i mean who is the one being deceitful???

Marcellas:
he is just adorable. he's infactuation for kaysar is the cutest thing EVER!

Kaysar:
i didn't like his hair long...
but i definitely don't like it that short... tisk tisk tisk.
"Wha'd up Kaysar?!"

George:
his talk with howie was SO touching.
and his POV speech... aww! -tear-

James:
1 word: SNAKE!
like everyone else says!


thanks for the feed jackie... very helpful!
can't wait to here more!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope they realize the best thing for them to do is evict Jase, later Will can be dealt with, here is the best opportunity to rid of Jase, if not, it will come back to bite them where it hurts the most, I have always like Howie, and George actually all of S6, I'm leary about James, he's wishy washy, Jase will go after him, why would he he think to save him is beyond me.

Brent McKee said...

Jackie, just out of curiosity do you know what was written on George's chest that they had to blur out during the veto competition? I have to assume that someone wrote a word there that the FCC wouldn't find acceptable.

Anonymous said...

mike boogie took more than hips after his mom

Anonymous said...

I thought last night's show was pretty good. I thought the stuff about Marcellus' crush on Kaysar was really funny. And I totally feel him. Kaysar is yummy.

I am really starting to like George more and more. I love what he said to Howie. That was a great moment and I loved his speech, especially after Will's drama king speech.

Will is funny and fun to watch. I think he and Danielle are the best players and biggest threats to win it all.

I'll be happy to see Jase go home. Oh yeah, loved Danielle's imitation of Jase in the mirror. That was very funny.

Anonymous said...

Found your blog thanks to TV Squad and I love it! I swore I wasn't going to get all into reading about BB everyday like I have in the past but your blog makes it simple and easy to keep up without losing half my day in the process. Thanks.

Last night I loved Danielle making fun of Jase in the mirror. Will use to be the king of the mirror until Jase came along. :)

Jackie S. said...

Patti - The shows are available online at CBS's Innertube site. I'm not sure of the URL, but you can find it linked at CBS.com

Brent - Since the words below the blur were "a cluck" - I bet the blur would rhyme. I don't know who wrote it, though.

Cherry - Y'know, that is ringing a bell. But I'm thinking that was Hardy she was talking about. Mike's businesses are in CA while Hardy is involved in clubs in Miami. But, I can't say for sure.

Margaret and others -- Welcome aboard! Good to have you here. I love reading what others think of the houseguests and happenings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie. Wasn't that the most unusual Veto ceremony of the BB series? They are usually just blah blah no-meaning- going- through -the- obligatory speeches. Not that I considered Will's heart-felt...although it came across as that. I liked how George was intuitive enough to state they were opposites...what you see is what you get, and then there is Will. But, what I really wanted to say is that, while I have never been a James fan, I thought he knew the game and handled himself as a strong player. This Veto just turned him into a whiny, pity partier, with a side of spoiled brat thrown in. I thought, from the feeds, it might be a cover, but he was angry when alone in HOH room, so maybe James was showing his true feelings. And that is dangerous for any BB player. Except George. It sort of works for him. Good Job, Jackie! Sue

Becky Lyn said...

James told Kaysar that Danielle told him that George told her (following that?) that he's going to vote to evict Will because he doesn't like the way Will treats him. [Editor's note: I don't recall that conversation.

That IS what George said to Danielle outside while she was working out, right before the morning lockdown where they all had to go outside.

Anonymous said...

My husabnd and I have been watching Big Brother since it started, and this show had to be the best!! The way they shot Jase's fit was hilarious!! I loved the part where Jase was sitting there after he threw something(bug spray?), and then they had a close up Howie eating an apple like nothing was happening. The whole thing was brilliant. I don't know how the houseguests kept straight face's while it was happening. Will's speach was great. I just wanted to thank you Jackie for your blogs. They really fill in the gaps, and I totally agree with your thoughts about S6, and chill town. James is kind of a snake. Anyway, thank you.