Tonight's show was certainly more interesting than the feeds have been today. So, even though I don't normally recap the show here (as most of it is already covered in the feeds reports), I want to touch on a few show events and other "schtuff."
The first thing I want to mention is how touching the Howie/George talk came across. I had mentioned that talk in one of my entries -- where I said that George warned Howie to be aware of the snake (James). I'm glad the producers thought the same snake. Hey, call me what you want, but I have a bit of a soft spot for both Howie and George. They're like kids at heart and I think both probably have very good hearts. So, goofy and silly and sometimes nerve-wracking, I like 'em. There. I said it.
And, we found out why the feeds were blocked for so long before and after the POV Ceremony. We only heard about Jase's tantrum after the event. Oh, my! Now, of course, he's trying to worm his way out of things and swing the vote. I personally hope it doesn't work. I truly believe that Will has a plan and an act for this season and, though it may be a threat to others I might enjoy, I want to see where Will goes with it.
Jase? He's explosive, not sneaky enough to be a good sneak and, other than looking at his abs, I really wouldn't miss him. The graphic in this entry was done by my AOL buddy Zoetawny (thank you!) and makes a reference to an ongoing joke thread about Jase on one of the AOL message boards. It was started in Jase's original season by clueless person who actually thought Jase was a hero firefighter -- when in actuality he joined a volunteer corps to make it look good. The posters on the board have been determined to make the "JACE IS A HERO FIREFIGHTER" the longest message board thread in the history of Big Brother. It's still going today after two years. I didn't care much for Jase when I first saw him, I don't care much for him now. Please let him be the one gone this week!
Watching the actual POV comp tonight, I saw that Kaysar had trouble with his ear the moment he came out of the blueberry tub. So, there was his medical emergency. It had to be a blueberry in his ear, not any sort of contagious infection despite both Mike and Howie having ear woes. I see, for all his fussing, James did NOT give up his right to compete in POV next week. The way he whined and moaned, I thought it was gone. All the fussing was because he "couldn't protect his nomination choices" had he continued. @@ He gets the eyeroll from me. Does he think he can win every POV? And, if anyone else wins it, he really can't make them use it or not. Snake.
Okay, to the live feeds from the house today:
- George went to sit in a chair and fell. No, I don't have video, but folks may want to see if Hamsterwatch.com picked up on it and put it on YouTube.
- Lots of talk about various TV shows, previous BBs and such. Yawn. Next!
- James told Kaysar that Danielle told him that George told her (following that?) that he's going to vote to evict Will because he doesn't like the way Will treats him. [Editor's note: I don't recall that conversation. It could be either Danielle or James himself trying to stir the pot. It could have happened. I don't know. I have an alibi.]
- Howie got stung on the leg by a bee.
- Danielle told Jase that she was going to talk to Kaysar to try to get them to vote out Will.
- Will thinks America hates people who take themselves too seriously. He thinks they (CT) are popular because they're "mean." Boogie doesn't quite agree.
- Some of the HG worked out. Yawn. Next!
- James is on a Vote Out Will kick and tries to work it on Howie. Once again, the World's Greatest Alliance (cough) is all over the map and not sticking to their original plan to save Will.
- James once again pushes the "floaters" theory while pushing to vote out Will. Now, recently it dawned on me what I think of everytime I hear these HG talk about floaters. Tim Curry as Pennywise the Clown in Stephen King's IT. "Georgie, we ALL float down here. Wouldn't you like to float, too?"
- I'd like to see an Evil Clown show up in the house and suck a few of these houseguests away for a bit to shake them up more.