Here we are, the third eviction looming in just a few hours and we have a house of badminton players. @@
If Jase acts out during the eviction tonight, it's purely an act he feels will make "good television." In the house, he's been fairly calm and collected and knows he's to be evicted. He's still hoping, if evicted, that someone will be coming back into the house, but that's all speculation on the part of the houseguests. Maybe someone will be put back in the game, maybe not. And, if someone comes back in, I'd personally rather see it be Nakomis.
Here are the bits from the feeds last night and overnight in the Big Brother House of Let's Make Good TV:
- Kaysar likened George to Cinderella -- all the cooking and cleaning.
- The houseguests were in an indoor lockdown for a long time, went to the backyard and found signs that BB had set up something and taken it back down. They tried to figure out from marks on the grass what the HOH competition would be.
- Marcellas loves NYC, James hates it. [Editor's note: I agree with Marcellas, but I'm biased.]
- Mike Boogie talked with Erika about Danielle. According to him, she's just blending in everywhere and he wonders if anyone will ever nominate her. He asked her who was the most dangerous of the "four" and she admitted Kaysar was because the others listened to him. But she doesn't want him going out so soon. She likes him too much.
- Erika is suspicious of both Danielle and Marcellas.
- They played a song charades game using a line from a song, but someone would keep starting to sing the songs, so intermittent flame/clouds blocked the feeds. I blame Marcellas.
- Erika told Jase that she had to do two tapes, but her real feelings will be in the goodbye tape to him... FLAME/CLOUDS!
- James thinks the only people who will go after the S6 next week would be Mike and Will. [Editor's note: Hmmm, maybe he should expect the unexpected? S6 has ruled the game so far, time for new blood?]
- James hinted to Erika that she has to start stepping up to the plate in the game. He implied that she might be a target because she isn't taking a side.
- Will played with one of the yard cameras until BB yelled at him to knock it off.
- The HG pulled off their microphones and stuck them in a pile in protest of not having "real food" at midnight.
- The feeds were shut down for maintenance with an announcement stating such. The announcement also said the feeds would be off during the live show, but will return after the show airs in ET. But I knew that. The feeds were down for more than a couple of hours, but that's okay. The house has been boring. I want action!
- When the feeds returned, the houseguests were gorging on a Mexican feast.
- Apparently, the feeds shut-off had to do with the HG removing their mics. Interesting. BB told them if they took their mics off, they'd shut the feeds down and the HG said they didn't care. They were hungry and wanted food. @@
- Except for trips to the bathroom, not a mouse is stirring, nor a houseguest.
Graphic by Zoetawny.