So, they had their big movie (one many of them weren't too thrilled about seeing, but had to act excited about anyway. They seemed to enjoy the competition, so that's something.
While the one group watched the movie, the other group just played games for a few hours. No strategy talk, not even many humorous moments. Yipes! You could hear BB yelling at Will for doing stuff while watching the movie. Yesterday they told him to attach his mic to his shirt when he wasn't wearing a shirt. @@ Yep, an eyeroll to BB!
But once the movie winners came out of the HOH room, things picked up once again. So, here's the latest from that Big Brother House of Dizzy Daredevils:
- Diane said the movie was horrible and possibly the worst movie she's ever seen. [Editor's note: Great review for the movie, eh?]
- Mike agreed, but said he would say it was good in his Diary Room segment.
- Will claimed he'd be the best actor in the DR saying how great the movie is. [Editor's note: This should be interesting to watch knowing they actually hated the movie.]
- George is just happy because he got to sit in a racecar. Ah, the simple pleasures in life!
- Mike Boogie put a bug in Howie's ear (not a real bug, sillies!) about James and Danielle getting closer and closer.
- It turns out BB was yelling at Will to "Stop that!" because he dumped two boxes of candy while watching the movie.
- Janelle told Kaysar she wants Diane out because of nasty things she wrote about her on the JokersUpdates site. He told her he didn't think Danielle would put her up, but Diane might. All he'd say is she has to do what's best for her. She told him that ChillTown would vote to evict Diane.
- Janelle then went to Erika asking if Danielle had said anything and telling her she didn't want people mad at her. [Editor's note: Yipes, Janelle... do me a favor. Never win HOH again! You're going to make someone mad no matter what you do. Just make a choice and get on with it. Geez!]
- Erika told her she had to do what's best for her.
- Meanwhile, Mike Boogie was telling Kaysar that he didn't want to vote out Diane, but would. He and Will would be S6's servants for the week. Kaysar told him he trusts him. [Editor's note: !! Eep!]
- Janelle then asked Kaysar to go upstairs because she's made her decision. (Really?)
- Diane told Erika and Danielle that Howie is making her feel uncomfortable sleeping in their bed. She "doesn't want to say anything" about it, though.
- Janelle told Howie Will is safe and Diane is gone.
- Janelle talked to Will again. Once again, the same promises and speech out of Will (who had just told Danielle that he'd target S6). He asked her the order of loyalty to S6 and she said Howie, Kaysar and Marcellas. Note Marcellas has replaced James in her ranking. She didn't mention him at all. Will swore he and Mike would be loyal to her.
- While talking to Danielle, James said if they (he or Danielle) get HOH next week, they'll put up Marcellas and Janelle. Snake Alert!
- Then, foolish Janelle decided she had to run her decision by Marcellas. [Editor's note: SHEESH! NEVER WIN HOH AGAIN! NEVER!] She told him she plans on putting up Diane. He tried to talk her out of it -- Diane's a nice girl, blah-blah-blah. Just talk to her, blah-blah.
- Howie told Janelle not to worry that James will be mad if she puts up Diane. Just tell him that was best for her as Diane is a threat to her.
- James got mad at Janelle. As if by script or premonition or something. He ranted about putting Jase up once again.
- And that's pretty much where we stand. Once again, most have stayed up through the overnight hours. @@