Wednesday, August 16, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Overnight Into Wednesday 8/16

















Once again, we have the Up All Night Crew in the house. Y'see, they don't need Kaysar around to be up until dawn their time - which happens to be past 9 AM from here. Sheesh. Darn vampires! So, while I posted the last entry in the wee hours, even more went on!

Here's the scoop to catch up on the overnight events from that Big Brother House of Hoodoo The Voodoo As Good As Woogie Do:

  • Janelle told Will that she felt pressured to put up Marcellas. [Editor's note: Um, well... that was the point! She was pressured and she caved into it. End of story, Janelle. You've been had!] Will smooth-talked her and worked his ways to steer her into thinking it was all in her best interest.
  • Danielle seemed to get herself quite drunk. Marcellas was right - she shouldn't drink. Danielle depends on her wits and insight; alcohol affects those aspects.
  • Will told Janelle that while he trusts Erika, Chill Town had a pre-season "thing" with Marcellas and Marcellas jumped ship immediately once in the house. He claims that shows how disloyal Marcellas is.
  • Janelle thinks Will will be safe next week even if he goes on the block.
  • Howie at times has strokes of brilliance and insight, which sort of makes one wonder if the Dumb Howie is all an act. He told HG this: "Will has me convinced that if I win HOH next week I should put myself up on the block." He sees what's going on with the PuppetMaster and James, while Janelle is so gullible with both of them.
  • Danielle kept telling the cameras what a great actor she is. [Editor's note: Maybe she's exaggerating the drunken bit? I dunno. I predict no Emmy and certainly no Oscar.]
  • In her camera confidentials (as opposed to Diary Room - she's doing this for the Internet), Danielle said her only allegiance is with the Legion of Doom and she's great. [Editor's note: @@ I have to give her an eyeroll! She knows how the LOD falls apart and right now Will's running circles around her gameplay. She's a very capable gameplayer, but she's made a few bad decisions in strategy with which she's now burdened.]
  • The HG ate as late as they could as today (Wed.) marks their one day of BB Slop this week. [Editor's note: You'd think they think they'll starve in one day the way they ate!]
  • Janelle told James she knew she shouldn't have put Marcellas on the block. James told her she cannot trust her "beloved doc." He goes on to tell her that they have to stop supporting Chill Town after this week as CT are not on their (S6) side. [Editor's note: This may sound confusing, but I think I know what's going on here. James is really with the LOD which includes CT. But... he wants to convince Janelle he's really on HER side, then backstab her once she's fallen for his act. While he's trashtalking Woogie, it's all part of his scheme and Woogie is in on it all, as is Danielle.]
  • James told Janelle that Erika and Mike Boogie were dating before the show.
  • James confronted Erika about the previous relationship with Boogie and she denied it. She wanted to know where he got the information. James told her he feels like both of them lied to him. [Editor's note: Erika holds her cards very close at times. While it sometimes seems she's not playing the game, she is. I don't think she trusts James and I doubt she'll ever give him any more information than is necessary.]
  • Will and Janelle talked - she's waffling on voting out Marcellas. He acted like he's okay with it, but kept his smooth-talking going. He asked her if she wanted him to wake up Mike to tell him that she's voting out Erika. [Editor's note: We know she can't vote as she's HOH - it's more what she WANTS the others to do rather than her personal vote.]
  • Will wants to do The Amazing Race with Janelle. He thinks that CBS owes him favors for being on the show... or something.
  • In a camera confidential to the Internet, Will told us he's trying to make this all good for TV and he loves his girlfriend Erin. He said he wants this season to be the best Big Brother ever.
  • Erika told Howie she had no intentions of playing the game "mean." She said she's a loyal person and doesn't backstab. [Editor's note: But, of course, she didn't tell him to whom she's loyal! Bwahaha!]
  • Howie called Will "Dr. Malicious." He's onto him, but will it do any good this late in the game?
  • Howie started being really disgusting to break up a Janelle/Will talk. He tends to revert to his inner 12-year-old boy at times. He also mooned the cameras. My eyes! My eyes!
  • Will told Janelle and Howie he can get them jobs in pharmaceutical sales (what April does!). Interesting - Mike offers restaurant jobs, Will offers drug sales (legal ones). I wonder if either could offer me a job writing stuff! Heh.
  • Janelle told Will, "Of course we trust you." Then she gave the camera a big wink. Is she onto him?
  • Will told Janelle that Erika will honor the deal to put up Danielle, but he thinks she will throw HOH so as not to even deal with the noms.
  • Will also told her that he had a deal with Kaysar and that he's only telling her now because Kaysar is gone. [Editor's note: And to get her to trust him!]
  • Alone together, Howie told Janelle that Will is just twisting things around to get her to believe him and to do what he wants her to do. Janelle said she's angry about what happened tonight. [Editor's note: I'm assuming she means the HOH meeting with CT/S6 and her change of heart to have Marcellas voted out.]
  • Howie and Janelle stayed up just about all night discussing evicting Erika. Howie thinks she's backstabbed them and won't feel bad at all betraying her. [Editor's note: Hmmm... they have to realize that they're not going to have the numbers. They know the rest of the house is for a Marcellas ouster with Danielle and George as wildcards (as far as they know).
  • Janelle had an epiphany - "Howie, do you think Will is hanging out with us just so he doesn't get voted out?" D'oh!
  • Howie and Janelle drilled each other with questions in anticipation of the HOH comp tomorrow.

As it stands now as I post this, Danielle and Marcellas are up. Marcellas is still trying to get her vote to stay. He thinks he has her, George, James and perhaps Howie as "Janelle is getting rid of Erika." She just kept brushing her teeth and didn't seem to really commit to anything.

There have been no more clues for the Coup d'Etat, so I will stick with my feelings that Mike won with "Ewe reap what ewe sew" or "You reap what you sow."

It looks like Janelle may have seen the light and realizes now that Will's playing her, but I bet he can damage-control that. It also seems that Janelle is putting blind trust into James once again. Silly buxom blonde, silly.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeee
i love that cg is using his head, he's thinkin to ask marci for the pass on slop for cg vote for marci lol lol lol:>
pat

Anonymous said...

I was a big Janelle fan but she has made dumb moves the whole game.

I can not believe she did not put of james or Will instead of Marci. James threw the POV so Danielle can win. Janelle is so stupid and frankly she deserves to go.

the S6 all made stupid mistakes. They should have taken out Will/Boggie and Danielle/James in that order and then get rid of the rest.

How disappointing this year has been. As soon as Howie and Janelle are evicted. I will no longer be watching the show since I don't care about anymore else in the game.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I would love to see Chicken George win since he has a BIG HEART!

Liz @ The Shrinking Owl said...

There's also some talk on Livejournal that Janelle may have in fact won, since she guessed "You sow what you reap" and that is the order that it is in the bible (or was it the order the clues appeared in?).

Also some talk of Danielle being the winner by guessing "You and I to the end" (ewe + eye of the needle + grim reaper being "the end").

Just thought it worth mentioning!

Anonymous said...

Danielle guessed DNA (do not assume) we have already seen her guess. I foung that a dumb move; to guess after only seeing one clue. I hope Janelle does get it, of course, that will fuel the whole "this game is rigged" fire.

Anonymous said...

It may be too late for Janelle or Howie to fix the damage done, and turn it back into their favor, but I will still be watching. But Jackie, first you are doing an excellent job, thank you, tell me when and where did they see the grim reaper. I've tried to find the video over at hamster but didn't. Could you help me with this???
LOOKING

Anonymous said...

Jackie -- I could definitely see Dr. Will giving you a job -- I looked at his various web sites and blogs and stuff -- he needs someone to keep track of all that stuff and ghost it for him. You truly are very very good at this.

Anonymous said...

I believe Erika should not have been punished since she did win the HOH fairly on her part. Perhaps we should have done a dou HOH again. Imagine Janelle and Erika as HOH and having to agree on who to nominate. What a twist that would have been.

Anonymous said...

liz,i read your little blog over at the show must go on, and i've seen that you wrote you need a little nudge in the right direction, have you read proverbs 31, and what the world needs now is someone to help the children, whether hands on, or financially, or a speaker for the children, whether it's a abused child, foster child, burn victims, adoption agency, you can also volunteer at a school near you to help those that need shoes and food in your neighborhood, you can get that info from any elementary. the reason i'm telling you all this is because i was once in your shoes, and decided to get the one that fits best. and i've never looked back. it's very rewarding.

Anonymous said...

I think it would have to be "You sow what you reap" in the order of the clues. The reaper was last right? I'd like to see the grim reaper footage too - please let us know.

E

Jackie S. said...

LOOKING - You can't find it, so stop looking! :::grin::: We didn't see the Grim Reaper on the feeds - they blocked it. We only saw the reaction of the houseguests afterwards.

Anonymous said...

i'm with ron.

Anonymous said...

jackieeeeeeee, where is it about their expression about the grim reaper???

Anonymous said...

Jackie - I'll offer you a writing job with hahahaaaaaaaa - a soap book - Thanks for the updates - this next HOH Comp is most important for Howie, I just can't picture Howie winning - I know the real twist - J/k have a great day.

Tom S

Anonymous said...

Jackie, no offense intended here, but do you think you could make your "editor's notes" a different color (or bold, etc.)? It's not that I don't enjoy them sometimes, but the reason I subscribe to this blog instead of all the others is that the bullet points makes it an easy & quick read. Your notes are in the middle of them sometimes, making it harder to avoid them if I just want a quick update. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

After seeing last night's show with the Diary Room Sessions, I am even more confused. It does seem Woogie is quite loyal to the Legion of Doom. They sure are protecting James and Danielle. Of course, they will throw those 2 over the bus once it gets down to the final 4 or 5. But the feeds give the impression that while Chilltown manipulates everyone, they do not trust James. But the show indicates they do protect James and Dani.

I like George a lot but he votes according to who Danielle tells him to vote for. He thinks he is an alliance with the floaters and that Danielle is aligned with him.
I do think she would not vote to evict him but poor George could have quite the awakening when the numbers dwindle. Danielle makes it clear she is loyal ONLY to LOD.
George told Janie he will not forgot what she did for him not putting him up. So I thought just once he might ask Janie who to evict...but no, his loyalty is to Danielle. That shows George must feel he is an alliance.

While I agree Woogie is playing a good game, I do not want them to win. Call me sentimental and irrational..LOL, but neither need the money and I am rooting for an underdog. I always do. It would be wonderful if George wins if Howie and Janie cannot. I do not think Howie and Janie have the votes, however to stay in much longer.

For some reason, I am irritated by this season of BB for one reason: I am so sick of so many Houseguests " throwing" the HOH and POV. I like the Big Brothers, like last year, where the Houseguests were trying to win HOH and POV. It made the contests more fun and interesting. This throwing of all the contests is getting old.

Caroline.

Anonymous said...

You and I to the end" (ewe + eye of the needle + grim reaper being "the end").

Wasn't this what Will suggested? I sense Janelle may have it correct.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, I agree. I would rather see good competitive HOH contests with EVERYONE Playing to Win, the same as POV. It is getting far too predictable. Anyone vulnerable on the block who is with CT or LOD happens to win the POV unless Janelle is playing. I want to see players not throw competitions. I wish it would be more like seasons past where there is some suspense. I am addicted to the show and I will keep watching but it is all so predictable and disappointing.
Maybe it is just me..LOL..being a malcontent. LOL
Sheila R.

Anonymous said...

The Howie quip about putting himself on the block was the best Line ever, Jackie. I laughed so loud I startled myself when I read it here. I hope the coup doesn't make it a fact. I have to add something about Janelle that I don't think I have seen in the comments before. She and Kaysar and others spent much of the first few weeks in the house talking about making it to Sequester and who would be with them while there. I remember thinking that it sounded like that was what they wanted to do instead of win the game. If so, she has accomplished her goal and had some fun along the way. I'm not saying that is really what she wants, but their wording when talking about the S house, always struck me as odd. Thank you Jackie, Sue

Anonymous said...

I like what the other blogger said earlier in the day --------
Ewe are sew dead

Anonymous said...

Actually, Danielle was PRETENDING to be drunk... the LOD created this huge plan for Danielle to pretend to drink and act drunk to get Marcelleus riled up. It was all a ploy. She wasn't really drunk.

Anonymous said...

I don't think BB is rigged at all...BUT given the many possible answers to the clues, don't you think its possible that they could decide what the correct answer is based upon who they would like to see win it??
Thanks for the blog!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe after watching the POV how obvious it was that James threw the competition, and Janelle and Howie sat there and watched in disbelief, and all James had to say was "You told me to go after Erika" If they were smart they would cut off all communication with CT and James. I don't think who is on the block at this point makes much of a difference. Do you all really believe Erika or Marcellas will be voted out if Boogie has the Coup? If he is able to use it, and is able to evict whom he chooses-- Janelle will be gone.

Also word is out that this season is being cut 10 days short, that the finale will be Day 71, that means double eviction is bound to happen.

Thanks Jackie!

Carrie in TX

Jackie S. said...

Anon @ 1:26 - I think they'll probably go with whoever got the gist of the saying in first and may not worry so much about semantics. There are many ways of the saying 'you reap what you sow' as we can see right in comments here. But, the first with the general idea of the saying will probably win (if indeed that's the answer to the clues).

Carrie - I think that if the votes are for Marcellas to go and Mike does have the Coup d'Etat, he won't use it this week. I think he'd save it as he has three weeks in which to play it. He wants Marcellas out, so if the votes go that way... why change a sure thing now?

Anonymous said...

One of my biggest complaints this season is the same as many others here. The "throwing of POV" is becoming too much to watch any longer!
Jackie, thanks so much for all you do for us. You are the greatest.
Gabby

Anonymous said...

Its so niec to be able to read about BB and discuss it, as the message boards are just one liners, and their is reall no discussion, and the bad thing is...you have to be real careful as to what you say and you will get jumped on for no reason, yesterday, someone got jumped on for calling someone Madam....so silly, so immature...but thing there are a lot of young posters...but all in all I like BB and I love your site Jackie, don't change a thing.

Anonymous said...

If Mike does have the Coup d'Etat - he'd be wise to use it to his advantage - in the event he's on the block or perhaps' if Will is - I doubt he'd use it if the votes are to vote out Marci or for Erica for that matter.

Anonymous said...

The "throwing of POV" is becoming too much to watch any longer!
Jackie, thanks so much for all you do for us. You are the greatest.
Gabby

8/16/2006 1:49 PM

I agree Gabby - I have to keep reminding myself that's why its called good vs evil.. However from day one it's been the Will/Boogie 1 BB show which is ok, but even that is getting old, of course do viewers really want to watch George and Howie discuss why Howie broke off with his ex G/f's?

Anonymous said...

The "throwing of POV" is becoming too much to watch any longer!
Jackie, thanks so much for all you do for us. You are the greatest.
Gabby

8/16/2006 1:49 PM

I agree Gabby - I have to keep reminding myself that's why its called good vs evil.. However from day one it's been the Will/Boogie 1 BB show- even that has gotten old, of course do viewers really want to watch George and Howie discuss why Howie broke off with his ex G/f's? Then again since half the HG's have been evicted its all Woogie Showmance - evict Janelle/Howie for sure to be a bore - OIMO Erica already is a bore.

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Janelle cant play for HOH this week,she is the HOH now.But twice now its been mentioned (Woogie wooried about Janelle getting it this week) and (Howie and Janelle practising) I still think it was wrong that she got it after the re do.I think ONLY the ones that got correct answers should have been allowed in that re do

Anonymous said...

Maybe I have missed it and someone can remind me or point me in the right direction.... But, have the other 3 houseguests not gave their answer yet? Will, Janelle, and Marcellus? Or is BB just choosing not to show us that for any particular reason? I just find it odd that they showed us the footage about everyone else but nothing on those 3...

Jackie or anyone know this? I Hope I haven't missed it, or maybe they just haven't guessed yet.
There was a good bit of footage shot about Howie's guess and then the lie about his guess, so it got me curious.

Jackie Rules!
Tracie

Vance said...

no, the redo on closer inspection was actually fair cause Boogie didn't even clock in when Janey got booted and something seemed funny earlier too. As for her making dumb moves lately? Yes. She is still too trusting of some people who are seducing the crap out of her. Still love her though cause she's at least trying to play it legit and fair without being mean and not backstabbing anyone (which, in the end, is how it seems you must play this game). She plays it strategic as opposed to James playing with emotional vengeance. (Dani is the same but falling into the same Chilltown trap that Janey is)

Anonymous said...

CT keeps saying they are trying to make good tv and the best BB ever..ugh. This is my least favorite season as of yet.
CT is amusing but the throwing of HOH and PVO and not guessing who is going out each week because they are pretty much staying as one on who will be leaving no matter who is HOH or up on the block, it's boring! Even with the CDT it's boring.
That and if they are going to have ALL Stars I want it to be people who really want to play the game and win. I like having favorites in but it seems a lot of them are complaining and ready to go home.
I know Mike must have won but did Jani ever go and guess? Did she see the reaper at the same time as him?

Anonymous said...

I must say - has anyone seen what Janelle has used as her statement? I don't think it has shown her in the dr and what her answer is - so I wonder if Mike was the 1st one - or is there a chance that Janelle has gotten the answer right as well? Remember she didn't want Howie to give out what she said - and if they haven't shown her make a statement - she could be the cdt winner.....
Jen, Ohio

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that the last show has been moved up to Sept 12. If that is true then whoever has the coup will be able to use it right up to the last week of evictions. 3 weeks = Thursday, Sept 7th, the final show will be the following Tuesday. Hummmmm... Curious what your thoughts are Jackie.... Bless you for doing this for us.
Sue in Charleston

Anonymous said...

Boogie "You reap what you sow"
Janelle's answer "You sow what you reap"
which if going by the clues in the order presented Janelle won.

Danelle already left her offical guess of "Do not assume" and she can not answer again.

Anonymous said...

Jackie -
thanks for all the GREAT info...I have watched from Season 1- but this is the 1st year I found this blog and LOVE IT!!!

Does anyone know who gave the answer 1st? Mike or Janelle?

I am only hoping that Janelle realizes that she has made some BIG mistakes on who she has been listening to and if she has the cdt then she will make a change on what she does in the future!!!
Jen Ohio

Anonymous said...

cc hunter.

If you notice, Will and James seem to be playing Janie against eachother, even though they're in the LOD together. I think the plan is to keep Janie guessing so they can confuse her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Like nominating Marcellas. She's so worried about what James & Will are telling her about eachother, she's not thinking about the rest of the game. I think her goose is cooked at this point. Unfortunately, so is Howie's.

TAS

Anonymous said...

In regards to the CDT phrasing:

Boogie's answer: "You reap what you sow."
Janelle's answer: "You sow what you reap."

If that is the answer, then Boogie will be correct as Janelle's juxtoposition of the phrase leaves it illogical. Julie said it was a common (and hence, logical) phrase.

One cannot sow what he reaps. Sowing involves planting the seeds and reaping involves harvesting the crops. Any farmers that try to do it backwards will soon find themselves on the government cheese (which might or might not be worse than the BB slop).

Chris J
NYC

Anonymous said...

Yep, now I see Janelle reading the Bible. I was going to say: Will can do *some* *damage*-control, but he won't be able to turn this one over, not till after the game. Janelle was stressed today Wednesday; I think she's distraught about social relationships because she trusted Will on a lower level that he still wouldn't be genuine on. As I write this Erika asked Danielle for Dani's(Jace's) Bible. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

The problem with Janey is she believes this game can be played with honesty, loyalty and integrity. It can't. She wants to believe people are loyal. She had everything against her as soon as she got in to the house because there were more of S6 than the others.

She knew from the last game, James couldn't be trusted, but she still believed. Now, she's the minority because the others have come together (as if that was a surprise and a coincidence).

As far as I can remember, Danielle or Erika didn't come up to them to make a deal at the beginning. They did Will though, in some ways. They protected him and he wasn't evicted.

That's what I don't get with James and Woogie. James was mad because they had a chance to get rid Will and they didn't, so he switched sides. With Danielle and Woogie? But I thought he was mad because Woogie wasn't evicted?

It's hogwash. I do not believe James was ever with Howie, Kaysar and Janey. Now, if they protected Woogie, why is Woogie so against them? The whole plan was ALWAYS to get rid Kaysar, Janelle and Howie. And, to me, it has nothing to do with Janelle being able to win competitions. They just don't like her.

Also, like minds think the same way. Danielle, James, and Woogie enjoy duping people. It IS a game to them. They want to see who can dupe who the best. Why not put the 3 best minds together. I do not include Boogie because he's not even in the same category as James, Danielle and Will. They're all terrible actors, but they can play people pretty good.

The difference between the three; however, is Will has a better bedside manner of all of them. James has a horrible demeanor. Danielle is just chicken sh** because she does make others do her dirty work. Mike, well Mike is just there.

They all have one thing in common, though. They're all cold-blooded serpents.

This is just all too predictable right now. If they promised Will anything, and he or Mike wins, people will say it was fixed. If Janelle wins, it's fixed. If Danille wins, it's fixed. It doesn't matter which way it goes. But, right now, it's very predictable that Danielle, James, and Woogie will be the F4. Danielle's only there because she won't do her own dirty work and she down right lies to make others look bad. I wish Marcellas could see that she master minded Marcellas leaving. If it weren't for the guys throwing events, she'd be gone. We'll see.

Have I mentioned how gullible Janey and Howie are???? OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS!!!

Penny

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TO WATCH BIG BROTHERS . I HATE JANELLE SINCE BB6. SHE IS A SUCH PHONY DUMB BLONDE . I CANT STAND HER WHEN SHE FAKED HER TEARS. SHE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER TEAMMATES. I HOPE SHE DONT WIN THE MONEY . SHE IS A SELFISH AND GREEDY . BYE BYE JANELLE !!!!