Shhh ... don't wake up the houseguests. Actually, this screen cap of Joshuah isn't while he's sleeping. The night vision cameras aren't any good for screen caps. He's thinking, not sleeping.
Here are the late night and overnight events from inside that Big Brother House of Deluded Duos and Supercilious Singles:
- Joshuah thinks Ryan and Adam will turn against Natalie in the end. (I'm sure they will!)
- James and Joshuah told Sharon that they would vote to give Ryan the money at the end instead of Adam (if they're there). If Natalie makes it, they would vote for her.
- Joshuah thinks he'll tell everyone he and Neil were indeed a couple before the show as he goes out the door. (Lie.)
- James played more solo chess.
- Adam played with going to the HOH room, ringing the bell, and running. Ah, childhood memories!
- Natalie told James that Sheila doesn't want him to start up again with pranks.
- James once again roamed the night alone on his own Boulevard of Broken Dreams.