I apologize for getting this report up a bit late this morning. My knee didn't want me to sit and type. But here I am now.
This group of houseguests are not the normal crowd, for sure. They get together most nights doing some sort of group event like everything is hunky-dory in the house. Yet, there are all kinds of internal disagreements going on.
As a side note -- as I write this up, I have The Sopranos on on A&E. Very weird. I live in New Jersey. I knew more Mafia people when I lived in Connecticut and upstate New York. Oh, there are plenty of gangsters around here. They're just probably not Italian. Onto the feeds ...
- Both Dan and Steven told Michelle not to feel bad about not using the veto.
- Angie and Memphis talked about getting rid of April and Libra. Memphis thinks they should wait until the final eight, then try to get Keesha in with them and get Libra out of the house.
- April thinks Steven is worse than Brian. Keesha agrees that he can't be trusted.
- Jessie, in his infinite wisdom, thinks that Libra is playing the game the way she is because she's a strong black woman and has something to prove.
- Michelle said Steven said he was going to take off all of his clothes and be vulgar upon being evicted.
- Ollie told Libra that Steven was trying to get everyone to backdoor her before the POV meeting. She asked reaction and he (lying) said everyone thought it was "bullcrap."
- Although he's supposed to be a shoe-in to stay, Dan has been checking on his votes. He knows for sure at least five people have his back.
- Libra, Keesha, and April told Memphis that Jerry creeps them out talking about sex too much. Memphis said Jerry's sex talk even creeps him out.
- In a related note -- Jerry went into detail about his first sexual escapade at the age of 17.
- April told Libra that she thinks Angie is flirting with Ollie just to bug her. Libra said that April should do something for him (sexually) to make him hers. April said his parents would freak out and he's too shy. (Yeah, right ... if that wasn't sex they were having the other night, then those pigs are flying over Hoboken.)
- The anti-Jerry sentiment is growing in the house. It was more anti-Libra before. But she seems to be in the midst of the anti-Jerry stuff all the time. Could she be manipulating them?
- Jerry thinks that the men in America have treated women poorly -- too many single moms, etc.
- Memphis went around Jerry-bashing.
- Brian left Angie his hat. Memphis thinks she's wearing it just to annoy people.
- Renny made a cake for those who can eat even though she can't.
- Libra didn't want Ollie to eat any of the cake but April said he can eat whatever he wants.
- Jerry, Angie, Steven, Memphis and Dan played Porno Password. @@
- Lots of sex talk and no cool shows tonight.
- All are asleep as I get this posted.