- Jerry wants Steven to go on the block.
- Jessie thinks Steven is a smarter player than Dan.
- Angie said she wants to go home and back to her life.
- April is still at odds with Keesha. She told Ollie that Keesha is a flipflopper.
- Ollie told Dan he should put up Angie and Dan, then backdoor Steven.
- Jessie is still fussing about Renny calling him immature. @@ How immature of him!
- Jessie believes it will be a calm week with everyone working out and tanning.
- Dan helped Renny make a cake.
- Jessie said everyone wants Angie up but he has no personal reason to put her on the block.
- HOH room fun. @@
- Then they started a game in which they each had to say something nice about each other. Cumbaya and all that, y'know. It was Keesha's idea.
- Libra is suspicious because Keesha is hanging out with Angie now.
- Michelle and Jessie have become quite the alliance. I think Michelle might end up ruling Jessie's HOH. Jessie can win the comps and she can tell him what to do.
- Jessie thinks that Jerry would be loyal to them if they brought him into the alliance.
- Jessie isn't sure who to bring into the alliance. Maybe he should have Michelle decide?
- Jessie wants Angie to come talk to him about nominations this week. So far she hasn't.
- He's bothered that Steven hasn't come to him either.
- Angie thinks that every time she talks to Jessie, she just gets a blank stare. Heh.
- Angie finally went and talked to him. He told her he wants Steven out this week.
- Jessie told Angie they'd keep her in their alliance. She's not sure what their motives would be to do so.
- Jessie wants her to prove her loyalty to them. Jessie said that she'd be safe the next three weeks if she is loyal to them now.
- The plan is to put Dan and Steven up for eviction.
- Libra told Jessie she won't flipflop.
- Supposedly Jessie is acting like he wants Renny gone.
- They're all asleep as I post this.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Big Brother 10: Live Feeds Since Live Eviction
I'll be quiet. I'll be the maid and cook.
I couldn't help but having fun with some of the screen caps I took last night. Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of Pinhead Rules: