I wrote up a feeds report posted last night over on TV Squad. For the most part, things have been uneventful. Apparently, with the schedule change to Thursdays for the live eviction show, the PoV meeting is no longer on Sundays. I expect it sometime today or tonight. That said, I doubt Jerry will use the PoV.
Since that report, here are the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Dubious IQs:
- Ollie is big on everyone abiding by the HOH's wishes for voting. It's no surprise as he basically seems to have a good rapport with Jessie. I haven't seen any deals between the two, but he's always defending him.
- Ollie also thinks that Libra's way of coping with disagreement is to shout over people when she's called out. He's spot on.
- Libra, Renny, and Keesha have been having private anti-April meetings. They invited Dan into their circle and asked him to swear on the bible that he'll be honest.
- Jessie pressured Dan telling him he's the deciding vote.
- Dan started crying saying he was missing his girlfriend Monica. Jessie consoled him.
- Dan and Jessie hugged. (Aha! The AP task completed, I assume.)
- After Jessie left the room, Dan looked up at the camera with a big wide grin.
- Ollie told April he thinks he's now matured enough for a serious relationship. @@ I don't know. Call me a prude, but I think a serious relationship might be best started before sex.
- All are asleep as I post this.