Keesha makes the oddest faces, doesn't she? I can't recall why this face she made last night while I was getting screen caps, but it's not her most flattering pose.
Tonight's live show, probably the most exciting one of the season, won't be live here in the NYC area. I'll see it after Ferguson (which, by the way, is in reruns again this week -- no hamsters). But I'll get a post up when it should start so that folks can fill us in as it airs at the normal time in some areas.
Here's the big events from last night in the Big Brother House of Lost Loves:
- Dan and Memphis cooked dinner. Jerry said he'll always eat if there's food. Ollie refused. Michelle ate the dinner and then thanked "whoever" cooked it even though she knew who cooked it, but perhaps not who did the separate dishes.
- I hope Michelle eventually realizes how pathetic she sounds begging BB for alcohol. Maybe they should set up a 12 Step Program for her in sequester.
- Ollie sat around in his sunglasses trying to look tough and cool, I guess. I don't know -- those sunglasses remind me of The Fly. help me! help me!
- Michelle cried after talking with Keesha about Mom's dinners.
- She wouldn't let Keesha console her.
- Keesha told Renny she feels sorry for Michelle.
- Ollie thinks Dan is a plant. Wait, we know that. The new why is because his plan was so carefully planned out and the morning songs were about guns.
- Renny talked to Ollie and told him that she thinks she's been fed lies. She wanted to know if Ollie really was responsible for Memphis going on the block and the details of the HOH deal.
- Neither Renny or Ollie know why Dan wanted them to say each other at the POV ceremony. Ollie thinks it was for show. When Ollie asked Renny if she trusts Dan, she told him she doesn't trust anyone.
- Ollie and Keesha briefly talked religion. Now, here's something I can get behind Ollie on -- he said he doesn't debate religion because he thinks everyone should just read the bible and interpret it in their own way. I'd go a step further and include more than the bible, but I've always been one to hate religion debates.
- Memphis told Keesha he's worried that Renny thinks he has an alliance with Jerry. Yeah, like that could happen!
- They are buzzing about a double eviction, but it's really just speculation. They think it's due soon. Dan thinks someone comes back if they boot two. @@
- Michelle cried some more.
- Michelle tried again for Keesha's vote. Jerry doesn't seem to be campaigning at all and rather sure he's staying.
- Ollie told Keesha that Jerry told him he isn't campaigning because the votes are the way they are and he can't change them.
- Ollie told Keesha he didn't think that Renny would vote to keep Jerry. He also told her that if Michelle stays, they won't target either Renny or Keesha next week.
- They're really working it, huh?
- Jerry thinks Michelle keeps crying to gain sympathy votes to stay.
- Dan used the peace signs from the Hippie Room to make a big veto.
- Michelle told Ollie that she tried to make a deal with Memphis that if she stays and wins HOH, he can name a nominee and she won't put him up. Now, where have we heard that before? (As a sidenote: I don't recall her having that conversation with Memphis, but I could have missed it.)
- All are asleep as I post this.