Well, it's down to the Renegades. It's only slightly more interesting in the house than when Jerry was there. Jerry's voice droned on and put me to sleep. At least Dan and Memphis have more animation in their voices. But it's all very predictable conversation-wise:
- They talked about how smart they are.
- They talked about questions the jury might ask them.
- They talked about how they'll invest their fortunes.
- They talked about how mad Jerry might be at Dan.
- They gave shout-outs to the Internet.