I know I've mentioned this during previous years, but I'm going to say it again. The house has too much down time. As it stands right now since the POV ceremony is done and over with, there's nothing other than the HOH camera between tonight and the live eviction show on Thursday.
Throw in nominees like Laura and Jordan and we've got ourselves a snoozefest. Laura knows she's the target. She likes Jordan. She's not going to campaign against Jordan. Laura has accepted her fate and is more about trying to give Jordan game advice than trying to flip the vote.
Here are a few interesting tidbits from the Big Brother House of Restless Rodents:
- Jessie and Casey talked about Ronnie's deals. Casey reminded Jessie that his own deal with Ronnie went sour.
- Russell wants Ronnie out next.
- I might have to like Russell a wee little bit even though it makes me feel cheap.
- Russell told Casey that he doesn't like how everyone is acting a bit starstruck when it comes to Jessie.
- Lydia told Jessie that Russell said Natalie and Jessie need to be split up. If I'm not mistaken, that was something she said to Russell first and he basically agreed.
- Laura cried. She's on slop, she's tired, she knows she's going home and she wants to go home.
- Jeff tried to tell her that she doesn't know for sure that she's going home, but that didn't console her. She knows she's going home.
- A new but bound to be short-lived odd couple has come into being -- Russell and Laura. They both mocked Jessie (not to his face, of course), talked about Ronnie being the next to go.
- Ronnie and Jessie talked. Jessie told Ronnie that Russell is using their conversations to get in with the other side.