The day hasn't been rip-roaring exciting, but a few things have gone down worth mentioning. First, they had the Have/Have Not comp (blocked to the feeds), but the hamsters talked. Well, Chima fussed. She's too good for cocktail wienies! Yep, American chose cocktail wienies and cabbage for them. Actually, that was my choice as I don't like sauerkraut or pickled things. The brains lost the comp, so they get wienies and cabbage.
In other news:
- Jessie was miffed that no one came to him to discuss deals. Hey, maybe no one wants to commit to saving his butt at one time or another. I have the feeling that (if they're smart) if Jessie goes on the block, he's going home. He's too strong a player and apparently too popular in the house to leave in the game if they get the chance to evict him.
- Jessie really wants to get beyond the fourth week -- his exit last season.
- Jessie told Natalie he can trust Ronnie more than he can trust Chima and Kevin. Hmm. I personally don't think anyone, including Jessie, should trust Ronnie.
- Lydia tried to tell Jessie it would be good politically to send Ronnie home -- the whole house would be happy with him (Jessie).
- Jessie told Lydia that if he kept Ronnie and sent Jordan, Casey, or Michele home, he'd have a majority of five on his side.
- Kevin told Jessie that if Ronnie stays, he will keep planting seeds of doubt and putting the house in turmoil.
- Jessie told Kevin that if the general consensus in the house is that they want Ronnie out, he won't fight it.
- Jessie is probably lying.
- Ronnie told Jessie he'll report back to him every word Russell says about him (Jessie).
- How will Jessie know if Ronnie is lying or not?
- Now the latest plan is to backdoor Casey. Sigh.
- Lydia thinks Jessie is putting her up again. It could also be Jordan and Michelle.
- He should put RONNIE on the block. I hope Ronnie or his relationship with Ronnie screws things up in the house for Jessie. I know. I'm mean.
- The nominations will be later tonight.