So, what is Ronnie going to do when Jeff takes himself off the block? I really don't know. He seems to be lying to the one side (Jeff, Casey, Jordan, and Laura) and seems closer to the other side (Lydia, Jessie, Russell, Natalie, and Kevin). But is he telling the truth to anyone? I don't think so.
- Jordan told Ronnie straight up that he's been playing them and she can't trust him.
- Ronnie ran back to the body buddies and told them Jordan is dead to him in the game ... and all bets are off, he might even put her on the block.
- But he told Michele he didn't want Jordan to go home. He asked Michele to vote the way he wants her to. She agreed.
- Michele told Ronnie that she's committed to the brains and the athletes. Argh.
- Chima and Casey enjoyed the movie.
- Ronnie told Casey he's not putting him on the block.
- Kevin approached Casey for a "secret alliance." Shh ... no one knows.
- Ronnie told Casey he's likely to put Jordan on the block.
- Is he lying?