Well, the PoV meeting went down. Ronnie is rationalizing putting Jordan on the block when Jeff saved himself as they don't have the numbers to get Russell out against Laura. He thinks that if he put Casey or any of the athletes up, there would be lesser of a chance of getting Laura out. And, despite what he told us on the show, he must want Laura out not Russell. Um. Okay. I just wish he'd shut up with his lecturing other houseguests on why he did what he did and how great a move it is.
- He claims he strategically gave his side (Jeff, Casey, Michele, Jordan) back the numbers in the long run.
- Um. Okay.
- Laura doesn't understand why "all those girls" love Jessie.
- Neither do I.
- After saying she enjoyed the movie last night, Chima groused about it this morning.
- Chima, in an effort to keep up with her starring role of Drama Queen, also has been complaining about how the diary room treats her and that she isn't getting her iron pills on time. She says that if Julie Chen asks her how she is on the live show, she's going to mention that she's not getting enough iron.
- After the POV ceremony, Laura asked that she not go out unanimously. One vote, please.