- As I get this typed up, Jessie and Lydia are the only ones up still talking. This is SO a relationship which could only happen in the BB house and will surely not be a tale of love, marriage, and happily ever after.
- Natalie won a slop pass in yesterday's POV comp. She feels it should be good for any of the Have Not components (cold showers, bed). BB disagrees. Natalie is ticked off.
- As I mentioned before, the comp had something to do with money, especially coins. Lots of quarters were involved.
- Chima now says that Russell is a misogynist and dirty player. Me? I just think he likes to be a bully. I have seen a smarter more pleasant side of him on the feeds at times. But overall, he plays the smart-butt bully card whenever he can.
- Chima tried telling people Russell probably threw the comp because he deals with money every day.
- Ronnie knows that if Laura stays this week, she will target him.
- Lydia told Ronnie, Jeff, Laura, and Casey that she wants Russell gone. (Later, as she and Jessie talked, she said she didn't want him gone due to the power block if he stays.)
- Kevin and Chima want to be the ones responsible for sending Jeff home. (I'd love for Jeff to win HOH and get drama mama Chima out.)
- Jordan, whom I was liking, fell for Ronnie's influence and went to Jeff, telling him that if he takes himself off the block with the veto, Ronnie was going to put her up.
- ARGH! Jordan! Quit that!
- In the HOH room, both Lydia and Ronnie ended up telling Jeff that Jordan won't go on the block -- instead, Russell will be backdoored.
- They don't want Jeff to tell anyone. (Only half the house knows already anyway!)
- Jeff agreed not to nominate either Ronnie or Lydia if he gets HOH.
- The one they say they don't want knowing the plan is Natalie. I'd suggest (if I were a fly on the wall) that they make Natalie think SHE is going on the block. I want to see her totally freak out.
- There's a rat in the backyard. They saw him in the pool. They named him Gus. He looks a bit like Ronnie with his little pointed features.
- Ronnie told Chima and Natalie about the plan to backdoor Russell.
- Now, this is where Ronnie screws up. Loose lips sink ships, y'know. He did it with the Braden bit and now with Russell. I don't think he understands the concept that a secret plan isn't one that everyone knows about.
- Jessie wants to keep his ally Russell in the house for obvious reasons. But I think he's secretly happy that it's not himself that's the target.
- He thinks if it's Russell and Laura on the block, Laura would still be the one to go.
- Jessie and others worked the case for Casey going on the block in lieu of Russell.
- Jessie told Ronnie that if Laura stays, she's going after him (Ronnie). He wants a pawn up so Laura definitely goes. But I don't see HIM volunteering to go on the block to ensure Laura leaves!
- Ronnie, Lydia, and Kevin had a meeting with Laura during which they felt out who she'd target if she stayed.
- That doesn't sound like Ronnie plans to put popular Casey up, does it?
- So, things are still up in the air as the hamsters snore.
- It's pretty much a given that Jeff is NOT Marcellas -- he will save himself at the POV ceremony.
- It's extremely likely that Russell will go up on the block in his place.
- Oh ... and Michele is almost a non-entity in the house except when fighting with Chima. I expected more out of her.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Big Brother 11 Live Feeds Overnight Into Sunday 7/19
Aw, isn't this so darn special?
With the huge feeds block for the PoV, the big news yesterday was once we finally found out who won. (Jeff.) But what happened into the evening and onto the dawn in that Big Brother House of Misguided Misanthropes?