Jordan is wearing a New York shirt. I bet she's never been to New York City. It would be a hoot to see her reactions to the city.
Basically a whole lot of nothing happened today. Here's the scoop:
- Jeff and Jordan are pretty resigned that Jeff will go home.
- Jeff is bitter about it and warned Jordan not to trust either Natalie or Kevin as he's sure they're playing her too.
- Michele is much more stable and doesn't need to cry. She has the power ... until Thursday when hell starts all over again.
- Jeff doesn't think Jordan can trust Michele either.
- They slept a lot.
- Kevin thinks Jeff has to go because he'd be after him (Kevin) if he stays.
- Jordan and Kevin both think they're about the same with the jury votes.
- Kevin thinks that Natalie has lots of jury votes.
- They're all going to gain more weight if they keep eating and sleeping all the time.
- Natalie and Kevin think Jeff is doing himself in with his behavior. Both talk about he could save himself. I honestly don't see either of them keeping him, do you?
- I think they're upset that he's not sucking up to them.
- If I were Jeff, I probably wouldn't be sucking up to them either. That way, when they stab you in the back, it's not as traumatic.
- On a side note, there have been lots of sirens around the BB house yesterday and today.