Heading towards eviction day, the biggest news isn't from actually inside the house this week. For the first time I can remember, tomorrow's eviction will NOT be live. It doesn't seem to have been planned all along to be taped, either. Something is up. According to various sources, the live audience has been asked to show up three hours earlier than usual.
A lot of speculation is floating around about the non-live eviction. Are they expecting trouble with Chima if Jeff uses the coup d'etat? That seems to be the popular notion. But we just don't know. I don't think another endurance HOH is due quite yet. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Dealing Demon Dogs:
- Jessie, Kevin, and Natalie all tried to sleep in. If they didn't stay awake until dawn every night, they'd be getting up on time. It's not like BB wakes them up early. This morning the first wake-up announcements were past 9:30 AM.
- Lydia thinks Natalie likes her now after their female bonding wrestling stint last night.
- Chima thinks people should only do cocaine to get skinny.
- Huh? I don't think she thinks of the long term ramifications of the drug, how many lives it's ruined, and the fact that it's illegal.
- Getting skinny is just a teensy bit of what the drug does to a person.
- They could hear people working in the yard.
- A big section of the backyard has been covered with a tarp and barricaded.
- Jessie is still paranoid.
- As he should be.
- Everyone except Russell had fun with the HOH camera. He was off by himself somewhere.
- The Natalie/Jessie/Chima/Kevin/Lydia group's plan in the case of a "majority rules" type comp is to all answer "B" even if that's the wrong answer.