Jordan doesn't seem to care for Jeff bouncing the badminton racquet off the top of her head.
Once again, there's not too much to report here. Here goes nothing (and I mean NOTHING!):
- BB refused to give them alcohol even though they know they can't have any Wednesday night, the night before the live show.
- That didn't stop our "minor" Natalie from imbibing.
- She drank four bottles of Kevin's Mike's Hard Lemonade.
- While Jeff made a remark about her age, no one pressed the issue.
- Seriously, hamsters ... if she's only 18, the production staff could not let her drink. Think about it and stop believing her lie!
- They played cards.
- Sigh. I hate watching them play cards.
- I prefer the show buying them dollar store arts and crafts.
- Jeff told Jordan that if she wants to win, she should stick with Michele over Natalie.
- Michele and Kevin had a long talk over jury votes. She's still trying to get him to turn on Natalie.
- I think if Kevin's a smart player, he'll try to get someone else to do the dirty work to get Natalie out next week.
- No one could beat her with the jury. Yet if he is responsible for the boot, she could turn the jury against him.
- Natalie told Jordan that she will be voting for her to stay and, if there is a tie, Kevin will keep her.
- Natalie was obnoxious to Kevin in her drunken overacting. I hope he picks up on this.
- They all went to bed early.
- They probably put each other to sleep by being so boring! Nah ... they seemed to have fun a lot of the night, but I prefer action.
- I leave you with a drunken Natalie. I know. I have a mean streak in me.